PDA

View Full Version : Girls Aloud - what did you think..

Chris_2k11
16-08-2009, 18:16
When you first heard this?

YouTube - Sound of the Underground (HQ)

Siobhan
17-08-2009, 12:14
I loved it.. I thought fair play Louis as they were up against that boy band One true voice or something like that and I thought they kicked ass... I still love this song..
Didn't think they would be around for as long as they are.. thought it would be like most other reality stars (include the group they were up against) and disappear after the one hit.. Hearsay was the group before that and they didn't last long, in fact Liberty X, made up of the "loser" were a much better band

Chris_2k11
17-08-2009, 15:13
yeah its great that they've lasted the distance. I think they've all came a long way vocally aswell, you listen to the first album and then the latest one, you'll soon see how much better their voices have got.

Bryan
17-08-2009, 16:26
i really liked this when it came out. they were fun, sexy and fresh. the spice girls were all cheesy, sugababes were a bit bland, Girls Aloud with sexy and edgy and this was a hell of a track. they've gone from strength to strength, and are one of the best thing to come out of the music industry this century.

Katy
17-08-2009, 17:40
I have to say i didnt like it when i first heard it but overtime there stuff has become really good.

sindydoll
17-08-2009, 19:09
i hated it and thought 1 album and they will be gone