PDA

View Full Version : Graveyard Love

walsh2509
11-08-2009, 13:48
I was reading about Tony and Maria ..

On the 1st anniversery of Liam's death , maira and wee liam and tony are at the graveside. Tony takes off his wedding ring , he then asks maria to marry him!:thumbsdow She says she loves him and the answer is Yes!

Can't wait to see Liam's mothers reaction to this news

alan45
25-08-2009, 17:42
From Todays SUN

EVIL Tony Gordon proposes to an unwitting Maria Connor as she visits the grave of her husband Liam - a year after HE had him killed.
He even offers to adopt baby Liam in Corrie scenes to air in October.:eek: :eek: :eek:

lizann
25-08-2009, 21:52
Its a wee bit soon

Perdita
26-08-2009, 12:26
Seeing they are in a relationship, it is inevitable that they get engaged before Carla comes back.

tammyy2j
26-08-2009, 16:36
Liam Connor will be rolling in his grave as his killer Tony Gordon proposes to his widow.

The Corrie murderer pops the question to Maria right next to Liam's grave on the anniversary of his death.

Removing his wedding ring, Tony (Gary O'Brien, 40) tells Maria,: "I've never felt like I do about you with anyone else, even Carla.

"You and the baby are everything. Marry me Maria."

Fans will be screaming at their TVs when Maria (Samia Smith, 25) repllies: Yes, yes of course. Of course I will. On Tony I love you so much."

Maria moves close to Liam's grave and whispers to him: "You know I'll always remember you."

Chris_2k11
26-08-2009, 20:28
Maria moves close to Liam's grave and whispers to him: "You know I'll always remember you.":rolleyes: this is all getting too ridiculous.

Hannelene
26-08-2009, 20:37
So soon??

I doubt Liams mum will have a chance to react with Carla coming back!

02ablake
26-08-2009, 21:54
Maria moves close to Liam's grave and whispers to him: "You know I'll always remember you.":rolleyes: this is all getting too ridiculous.

because she speeking to her husbands grave, i know people in real life who this it helps then feel closer to the person they have lost its part of the grieving process., i find it heartbreaking not ridiculas. you can rip the story apart for any other reason but i dont think that maria talking to her husbands grave is ridiculas at all.

02ablake
26-08-2009, 21:56
So soon??

I doubt Liams mum will have a chance to react with Carla coming back!

she does react and carla doesn't tell anyone tonys secret, shes only back for the week in october and then a month later at the end of november, im not sure if maria will still be around when she return as samia said recently in a interview that maria will leave around the middle of november.

Abbie
26-08-2009, 22:17
Ok this is all really wrong now!!!

Chris_2k11
26-08-2009, 22:46

because she speeking to her husbands grave, i know people in real life who this it helps then feel closer to the person they have lost its part of the grieving process., i find it heartbreaking not ridiculas. you can rip the story apart for any other reason but i dont think that maria talking to her husbands grave is ridiculas at all.Not necessarily that part just all of it! I just don't buy the fact shes gone from practically hating him to marrying him! nope sorry don't believe it

02ablake
26-08-2009, 23:10

because she speeking to her husbands grave, i know people in real life who this it helps then feel closer to the person they have lost its part of the grieving process., i find it heartbreaking not ridiculas. you can rip the story apart for any other reason but i dont think that maria talking to her husbands grave is ridiculas at all.Not necessarily that part just all of it! I just don't buy the fact shes gone from practically hating him to marrying him! nope sorry don't believe it

lol there not married, im not even sure they'll get that far but i think the writers have done a vrill job with this one its been a real slow burner. now im wondering how they are gonna write them out after carlas return.

lizann
27-08-2009, 14:54
Is Tony divorced from Carla yet?

GossipGirl
29-08-2009, 20:00
When did that happen? I thought they were just seperated?

Meh
30-08-2009, 12:27
This storyline is just getting stupid now

GossipGirl
30-08-2009, 13:01
It is dragging and then it may drag again when Maria goes on maternity leave

02ablake
04-09-2009, 08:33
It is dragging and then it may drag again when Maria goes on maternity leave

and tony goes on panto leave also

Hannelene
05-09-2009, 07:15
Ok when is Carla back? As I am so so tired of Maria and Tony now!

02ablake
05-09-2009, 13:30

tired of them- whats to be tired of , theyve been together about a week and haven't been on screen since that as the actor and actress where on annual leave.

Hannelene
05-09-2009, 13:34

tired of them- whats to be tired of , theyve been together about a week and haven't been on screen since that as the actor and actress where on annual leave.

Because I know what is going to happen with the characters I wish that they would hurry up and show this on the screens so we can move on from all of this

Chris_2k11
05-09-2009, 14:01
Carla's back soon I think

Hannelene
05-09-2009, 14:08
can't wait!

02ablake
05-09-2009, 14:33

Because I know what is going to happen with the characters I wish that they would hurry up and show this on the screens so we can move on from all of this

they have to get on with molly/kevin thin first and when kevin and sally go on holiday maria and tony appear again the week after. i dont think anyone knows whats gonna happen with the characters apart from an engagment but not the evens that happen before, samia said theres loads more twist and turns for the 2 of em. Carlas return should at least bring some much needed drama to corrie for the days she retuns in next month.:)

Hannelene
05-09-2009, 15:11
I do wonder what Carla will do when she comes face to face with Tony again