PDA

View Full Version : Harry Hill to move 'TV Burp' to Sky?

Perdita
22-07-2009, 14:58
Sky has offered Harry Hill an £80,000-an-episode deal for his TV Burp show, according to tabloid reports.

The comic, who has won three Baftas for the comedy series, has been with ITV since 2001. He also hosts You've Been Framed for the broadcaster.

"Sky have tried to get Harry twice before and it looks like it could be third time lucky," a source told The Sun.

"This deal would put him up with Sky's highest-paid stars. He could end up earning £80,000 an episode. It's extremely tempting. Sky are telling Harry they'd turn him into one of the faces of the channel."

Hill is thought to be currently earning £1 million a year with ITV

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a166629/harry-hill-to-move-tv-burp-to-sky.html

I don't like all his sketches but would be sorry to see it go to Sky as I don't get it

DaVeyWaVey
22-07-2009, 15:33
It would be a huge loss for ITV if he moved to Sky. I think he would develop more of a 'cult following' if he went to Sky.

di marco
22-07-2009, 20:06
its always a shame when shows like this move from itv/bbc to sky etc. it will definitely be a loss to itv if it moves. i dont watch it very often cos i always forget its on but its quite funny when i do watch it. although we are getting sky for the new house so it wont really matter to me