PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Three characters to leave 'Hollyoaks'

Perdita
17-07-2009, 20:10
Three more members of the Hollyoaks cast are to leave the show later this year.

Junade Khan, Anthony Bunsee and Nila Aalia - who play Ash, Gov and Bel Roy respectively - will bow out of the Channel 4 soap in September when the family's storyline reaches a dramatic conclusion.

In recent weeks, Ash has been encouraging his brother Ravi (Stephen Uppal) to take part in illegal street fights, while completely unaware that his sibling has a brain aneurism.

Ash soon discovers Ravi's condition and feels guilty about the situation when his brother's health takes a turn for the worse and he loses his sight.

However, in a shock turn of events, Ash punches his brother at the beginning of September, causing his aneurism to rupture and leaving him in a coma.

While the Roys struggle to come to terms with Ravi's situation, Ash unveils a family secret, before being disowned by his relatives and forced out of the area.

Soon after, Bel and Gov also make the decision to vacate the village, leaving Ravi, Leila (Lena Kaur) and Anita (Saira Choudhry) behind to fend for themselves.

Other stars due to leave the programme include Loui Batley (Sarah Barnes), Zoƫ Lister (Zoe Carpenter) and Emma Rigby (Hannah Ashworth).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a165656/three-characters-to-leave-hollyoaks.html#article_continue

Katy
17-07-2009, 20:16
Its a pity there not taking Anita with them!

Chris_2k11
17-07-2009, 20:22
What exactly was the point of them coming into it :rolleyes: Ive stopped watching now

lizann
17-07-2009, 23:58
good riddance

LostVoodoo
18-07-2009, 17:32
i hope someone pushes Ash under a bus...

tammyy2j
18-07-2009, 20:55
I wish the others would leave as well

kiki29
19-07-2009, 10:31
I wonder what the family secret is though

LostVoodoo
19-07-2009, 16:46
a family secret in a soap usually means someone isn't someone's kid...

Perdita
19-07-2009, 19:07
Or your sister is actually your mum...