PDA

View Full Version : Marys interview

chance
04-06-2005, 00:41
Riddled with nerves, Mary left the Big Brother house shortly after 10pm this evening.

Her reception from the assembled crowd was mixed, but featured a large amount of booing.

Attempting to put on a brave front but overwhelmed into silence, she waved and posed for the press before being whisked into the studio for a chat with Davina.

"I'm absolutely fantastic," she began. "I was so nervous, I didn't know what I was going to do. I just had to sit down and remain calm but I want to thank everyone for coming tonight."

Informed of the nominations twist that led to her eviction, she reacted: "What can I say? Snake in the grass. Completely shocked. I thought [Makosi] was my friend in the house and I think why she did that is because ... she thought I was a strong person."

On her housemates:

Saskia: "I could see through her. There was something about her that I didn't quite trust. And of all the housemates, when I communicated with her, I didn't feel it was honest. There was a barrier there."
Anthony: "I feel that [he] is very focussed on the physical, especially in women."
Makosi: "Disappointing big time."
Roberto: "[We] had the most messed-up relationship. At times I hated him and at times I loved him."
Derek: "is an intelligent man and I have respect for his intelligence but he blew hot and cold."
Vanessa: "is very quiet. She's not boring, she just hasn't come out of her shell enough.
Science: "Really intelligent and mature and he has a lot to say. When I went into the house, I had a certain view of black rappers but Science has proved to me he's an incredible guy and I hope he goes a long way."
She also denied that she'd cast any spells in the house, reasoning: "I didn't need to, because they've enough rope in there to hang themselves."

She cited the challenge of a "personal growth" and the money as the main reasons for her going on the show. "I'm not a very confident person and it's given me confidence and it's taught me not to judge a book by its cover. Instead of just letting my emotions overcome, I should just settle down."

Finally, on why she falsely claimed to have a dog, she explained: "That was meant to be a momentary joke and everyone would go 'ha ha' but some people believed me. So I thought 'if you want a dog, you can have a dog.'"

i_luv_dennis
04-06-2005, 10:35
she was my favorite one

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-06-2005, 14:16
She seemed like a normal person for once then...

Lisa321
04-06-2005, 15:22
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

This is not right!!! Mary was a fab housemate, the best. Why vote her out?
She was my favourite and I voted, but still...!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Sure she was crazy but it good to watch!!
So now, i'm bitter. :( Heh, I actually liked Craig as well so it was a tough one.
But when Craig was preforming his 'Britney' piece, did you see the look on Mary's face?
And I could tell what she was thinking, that it was out of his character to do that. And I believe he only did it because he wanted to stay and it worked didn't it??!!
Grrr...
xox
Lisa