PDA

View Full Version : I Want You Beck For Good

Perdita
11-07-2009, 11:13
DEVASTATED Corrie newlywed Steve McDonald goes on a hunt for wife Becky after she tries to flee Weatherfield.

The pub landlord combs town for the troubled barmaid after she leaves him a "Dear Steve" letter and vows to escape forever.

Blonde Becky (Katherine Kelly) ups sticks after being arrested on her wedding day.

She is charged with supplying Class A drugs after being set up.

The ex-jailbird is terrified of being sent back behind bars - but is even more distraught that she may be a bad role model for Steve's young daughter Amy.
Frantic

Things come to a head when she overhears new mum-in-law Liz saying: "That Becky's trouble - it's Amy I'm most worried about."

But when Steve (Simon Gregson) realises she has gone, he sets off on a frantic search to find her and get her back.

He hits the streets and runs up to every slim blonde he sees, hoping it is his wife - before finally spotting her at the coach station already aboard a bus to leave.

Steve hops in and talks her into coming out to talk - but will need all his powers of persuasion to convince her to stay.

The scenes will be screened on the ITV1 soap next month.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2530177/I-want-you-Beck-pleads-Corrie-newlywed-Steve-McDonald.html

So they do get married before she gets arrested :cheer:

Hannelene
11-07-2009, 20:26
At least they get married I was getting fed up with the ' will they or won't they' storyline.

angel_eyes87
11-07-2009, 20:50
Cant believe they marry, they are funny together I love their banter.

I also hated the whole will they wont they get married, I remember trying to watch it but ended up turning over because her acting was terrible, she went over the top with the drunk acting, it was when Corrie was going nowhere with there storylines, not like anything has changed with the whole Kevin and Molly storyline.

Chris_2k11
11-07-2009, 23:08
Not more Steve and Becky :rolleyes:

Hannelene
11-07-2009, 23:11
Oh yes more of these 2 and their on and off again wedding plans.