PDA

View Full Version : Teen pregnant after swimming in pool

tammyy2j
09-07-2009, 15:54
A woman is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.
Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.
Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel's mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel.
A travel industry source said: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there.
"She is determined to go ahead with the case."
Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2525921/Teen-pregnant-after-swimming-in-pool.html

:lol:

Abigail
09-07-2009, 15:58
Oh you have got to be kidding me :rolleyes: Unless she spread her legs and bits WIDE open in the pool, the chances of her being pregnant are remote at best.

No, it's more likely that the teenager who didn't meet any boys actually did.

Meh
09-07-2009, 16:07
I want to know how all that sperm was released into the swimming pool :lol:

Katy
09-07-2009, 16:35
i think this is a bad case of a mother living in a dream world thinking her daughter is to young to think about boys when actually she did meet one.

lizann
09-07-2009, 17:25
OMG :rotfl:

di marco
09-07-2009, 18:53
haha how can the mother even begin to think that the hotels pool is at fault?!

Debs
09-07-2009, 19:22
haha how can the mother even begin to think that the hotels pool is at fault?!

OMG!!! come on how thick is that mother!!!!!!!!

must remember to protect myself next time i go swimming..... just in case :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pinkbanana
09-07-2009, 20:19
:rotfl: Crumbs that's the last time I goooo swimming in a public pool!!!

Chris_2k11
09-07-2009, 20:27
The woman sounds very intelligent

Debs
09-07-2009, 20:45

:lol: will a condom stretch right over my body :lol:

or maybe will just need to get the after swim pill :D

Chloe O'brien
09-07-2009, 22:29
oh my word is she really that stupid to think that anyone is going to believe her the woman is plain mad.

Jojo
10-07-2009, 08:57

Do you think we will be able to buy full body condoms to protect ourselves?! I'll be damned if I'm going swimming again!! :lol:

What a ridiculous uneducated mother! Mind you, I was surprised to hear a 40yr old woman state that its down to the woman what sex a baby is and she was adamant!

I should imagine her angelic 13yr old daughter, wasn't so much of an angel on this getaway

Chloe O'brien
11-07-2009, 00:18
I'm so glad that my local pool has women only nights. How would I explain a pregnacy to the CSA. :rotfl:

Debs
11-07-2009, 09:09
I'm so glad that my local pool has women only nights. How would I explain a pregnacy to the CSA. :rotfl:

:lol: Mother name : chloe O'Brien
Fathers name : umm stray swimming pool sperm!!!!

Perdita
11-07-2009, 11:06
Even if the scenario was possible, would the sperm survive the chlorined water? The mother might have one hell of a shock coming to her in the trial if she finds out that way that the pregnancy cannot possibly have happened due to sharing a pool with some fella who obviously got very excited :eek:

Abigail
11-07-2009, 12:30
MYTH - You Can Get Pregnant if Swimming in a Pool Where There is Sperm:

This is also a common myth. If a man ejaculates into the water, it is highly unlikely that a woman will get pregnant. There are many explanations as to why women cannot get pregnant just by swimming in a pool where sperm may be present. If ejaculation takes place in hot water (like a hot tub or Jacuzzi), or water filled with pool chemicals, bubbles, chlorine, or other substances, sperm would not be able to survive for more than a few seconds. Also, the water in a pool is too cold for sperm to live. Sperm could last for only a few minutes if a man ejaculates in warm water with no chemicals (like a bath tub).

It is also unlikely that the microscopic sperm could travel through the water of water in a bath tub, pool or Jacuzzi to arrive at a vagina. Finally, if a woman is just sitting in a hot tub or swimming in a pool, her vagina is not “open,” so the sperm have a very low chance of getting in. According to the American Pregnancy Association, “pregnancy occurring from this [ejaculation in the water] is very unlikely and in most cases is not possible at all.”

http://contraception.about.com/od/contraceptionmyths/p/watersexmyths.htm

Hannelene
11-07-2009, 12:39
Even if the scenario was possible, would the sperm survive the chlorined water? The mother might have one hell of a shock coming to her in the trial if she finds out that way that the pregnancy cannot possibly have happened due to sharing a pool with some fella who obviously got very excited :eek:

Wow that is just freaky
Thats it I'm giving up swimming!

Perdita
11-07-2009, 14:13
MYTH - You Can Get Pregnant if Swimming in a Pool Where There is Sperm:

This is also a common myth. If a man ejaculates into the water, it is highly unlikely that a woman will get pregnant. There are many explanations as to why women cannot get pregnant just by swimming in a pool where sperm may be present. If ejaculation takes place in hot water (like a hot tub or Jacuzzi), or water filled with pool chemicals, bubbles, chlorine, or other substances, sperm would not be able to survive for more than a few seconds. Also, the water in a pool is too cold for sperm to live. Sperm could last for only a few minutes if a man ejaculates in warm water with no chemicals (like a bath tub).

It is also unlikely that the microscopic sperm could travel through the water of water in a bath tub, pool or Jacuzzi to arrive at a vagina. Finally, if a woman is just sitting in a hot tub or swimming in a pool, her vagina is not “open,” so the sperm have a very low chance of getting in. According to the American Pregnancy Association, “pregnancy occurring from this [ejaculation in the water] is very unlikely and in most cases is not possible at all.”

http://contraception.about.com/od/contraceptionmyths/p/watersexmyths.htm

Thought as much. Thanks.

Abbie
13-07-2009, 22:26
:lol: this is insane

Bad Wolf
13-07-2009, 22:57
can you say denial?????????

Chloe O'brien
13-07-2009, 23:12
can you say denial?????????

Wonder if she will name the baby Moses. As he was born in-denial.

Sorry bad joke :lol: