PDA

View Full Version : Who to portray Michael Jackson

Perdita
26-06-2009, 10:30
A film about Michael Jackson's life will be discussed already, I am sure. Who do you think would be best to portray the King Of Pop?

Abbie
26-06-2009, 18:36
Its being discussed already?!!

Cant people just leave it for a bit, for the news to sink in and people who really new him mourn?

I have no idea who to portray him, I think people should wait, its just sounds and feels wrong that people want to make a film already this soon afterwards

di marco
27-06-2009, 08:00
i agree abbie. i think it would be better if they left it a few years

StarsOfCCTV
27-06-2009, 15:31
I don't think they need to make a film everyone knows what happened in his life anyway..

They'd be better off doing a documentary. But I agree they should leave it a few years.

angel_eyes87
27-06-2009, 15:46
They left Notourious story to be told a good few years later. They need to at least wait until after he is buried to discuss stuff like this, he is a legend and will forever be one, they need to wait at least a couple of years for the fans to really truly appreciate the story, rather than a quick movie rushed together just for the publicity.

tammyy2j
07-07-2009, 13:55
http://www.eurthisnthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/chris_brown2009-med-lrg.jpg

http://oglobo.globo.com/blogs/arquivos_upload/2008/03/20_150-blog-Elijah-Kelley.jpg

angel_eyes87
07-07-2009, 16:09
NOT CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!:angry:

lizann
07-07-2009, 17:19
Johnny Depp won’t be playing Michael Jackson if a movie about the King of Pop’s life goes into production. Depp had been rumoured to have previously expressed interest in playing the tragic star on the big-screen, reports Sky News. However, the Hollywood star dismissed those reports when he spoke at the premiere of his latest gangster movie ‘Public Enemies’ in London.

The actor doesn’t think that the late singer “would want him to” don the famous white glove and military jacket.

Abigail
10-08-2009, 19:31
A judge has approved a major movie deal that will see footage from Michael Jackson's final rehearsals being made into a feature film.

The deal between the late singer's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures was given the greenlight by Judge Mitchell Beckloff at the LA Superior Court this morning.

The project is understood to feature footage filmed during the final rehearsals for Jackson's comeback tour in London. It is alleged that there are around 80 hours of footage to choose from.

High School Musical director Kenny Ortega, who had been choreographing Jackson's tour, has signed on to helm the documentary, which could also include the videos prepared as backdrops for the shows.

Jackson passed away on June 25, just three weeks before he was scheduled to begin his sold-out residency at the capital's O2 arena.

Hannelene
10-08-2009, 20:52
It's too soon there in danger of getting this wrong he isn't even cold in the ground yet and people and wondering about movies!

Pinkbanana
11-08-2009, 01:25
Sadly, its all about the money and in death peeps are still exploiting him.

Hannelene
11-08-2009, 20:17
I know so so sad
Now Paris is supposed to be Mark Lesters? This world gets crazy!

Abigail
11-08-2009, 20:18
Mark Lester thinks Paris is his daughter because he donated sperm to Michael around the time Paris was conceived and she looks like his other daughters.

Hannelene
11-08-2009, 20:23
I think they need to leave it all alone for a little while. Everything is too fresh in peoples minds.

Abigail
11-08-2009, 20:29
The movie featuring Michael Jackson's final concert rehearsals will open on October 30, it has emerged.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between the King Of Pop's estate, Columbia Pictures and concert promoter AEG Live to greenlight the project yesterday.

Columbia purchased the rights to the feature-length film, which is to be directed by High School Musical helmer Kenny Ortega, for $60 million (£35m).

This Is It will showcase the late singer rehearsing for his comeback concerts at London's O2 arena. The movie will be comprised from hundreds of hours of footage shot at the Staples Center during his preparation for the 50-date residency, Sky News reports.

The picture will also include behind-the-scenes interviews with Jackson's friends, while some parts will be shown in 3-D.

"People who have seen this footage are astounded by the amazing quality of Michael Jackson's performance," said Michael Lynton, CEO of Sony Pictures Entertainment.

"I know this film will serve as further proof that Michael Jackson is one of the greatest entertainers who ever graced a stage."

All proceeds from ticket sales of This Is it will benefit the Michael Jackson Family Trust.

di marco
13-08-2009, 08:46
Mark Lester thinks Paris is his daughter because he donated sperm to Michael around the time Paris was conceived and she looks like his other daughters.

there was a pic in the paper of paris and one of his kids, i couldnt really see the resemblance

Hannelene
13-08-2009, 20:40
I could sort of see the resemblance but if he was her father who was the actual mother as Paris looks slightly mixed race

Perdita
21-09-2009, 10:17
A 25-year-old man who is alleged to be Michael Jackson's secret fourth child will reportedly play the late singer in a new biopic.

According to The Sun, Omer Bhatti has been welcomed by the Jackson family after the singer passed away in June.

A source said: "Michael's story from childhood to the height of success is nothing short of astounding. It needs to be told and that's what his family want.

"The family feel fans would love to see a dramatic retelling. They want to cover his childhood and family life but focus on when his career went into overdrive."

They added: "The family is close to Omer, as Michael was. He is a fantastic performer and they would like him to play the adult Michael."

The movie will reportedly start filming next year and mainly cover Jackson's life from the success of 1979 album Off The Wall to 1987's Bad.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a178307/jacksons-alleged-son-to-play-singer.html

Hannelene
21-09-2009, 20:42
How many secret kids did this man have?

Abigail
21-09-2009, 20:45
How many secret kids did this man have?

Who knows or even cares? It's not our business to know the intimate details of his life and the paternity of his children.

This isn't aimed at you, I just get fed up of seeing reports casting suspicion on if he fathered his three children, whether he bleached his skin and every other thing he did wrong in the eyes of the media.. Three kids have lost their father FGS, let the family mourn in peace without picking his life apart.