PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Festival 2009

Perdita
26-06-2009, 09:38
Presented by Fearne Cotton and Dave Berry, iTunes Festival 2009 will give viewers exclusive backstage access to some of the hottest names in music today.

The superb Roundhouse venue will capture the unique Camden vibe with what promises to be one of the most exciting music events of the summer.

The first show will feature performances from Snow Patrol and Flo Rida and the second show, Franz Ferdinand and Ironik.

iTunes Festival 2009 on ITV2 will showcase the greatest performances of the festival. ITV2’s viewers will get up close and personal to their favourite bands throughout the show-stopping performances of Oasis, Kasabian, The Saturdays, Paulo Nutini, Placebo, Jack Peñate, Calvin Harris, Bat For Lashes and Bloc Party, and with more yet to be announced.

Plus, Fearne and Dave will discover what really makes these bands tick as they intimately chat to the acts before they take to the stage. They'll also get all the latest showbiz gossip from an array of celebrity guests who will be dropping by.

Fearne said: “I'm really excited about a summer of such fine music at the iTunes Festival! Getting to see so many of my favourite artists in such a wicked venue, the Roundhouse, is a dream. Viewers are in for a rocking time with live music and interviews with all the bands.”

Dave added: “Hosting the iTunes Festival last year was a real treat, but this year throwing in Oasis, Kasabian and of course the lovely Fearne Cotton makes my July an absolute corker!”

Further details can be found at: http://www.ituneslive.co.uk Fans can apply for tickets for every performance through Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iTunesEU

Each of the live gigs will be recorded and sold exclusively on all 22 iTunes Stores worldwide. For seven days after each ITV2 show, there will be the chance to catch up on the highlights at ITV.com.

Chris_2k11
26-06-2009, 09:52
I'm afraid I stopped reading when I got to the third word.

Abbie
26-06-2009, 18:58
aww your so mean!

Chris_2k11
28-06-2009, 20:49
aww your so mean!
:D:D:D

Come on Abs shes on everything!

Abbie
28-06-2009, 21:00
Lol! I know, But I just dont seem to notice :p