PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders!

lucky
03-06-2005, 17:29
I think Eastenders deserves an aplause, :cheer: they've brought Kat back so Kalfie might be back in business. :heart::love: Plus there is Shannis coming back, I'm a much bigger Kalfie fan but nearly everyone wants shannis too. :thumbsup: Plus there is the mitchells coming back, Grant, Phil and Peggy. :cheer: Zoe's leaving! WOW, Eastenders is back on track, I'm sure they'll be back on top in no time at all! Look out Corronation Street! But with all this joy must come some sorrow, my favourite character, Alfie Moon aka. Shane Richie is leaving, and if any one knows, please tell me, is he coming back? :crying: I really hope so, I'll never watch Eastenders again if he leaves for good!!!!!! :thumbsdow

eastenders mad
03-06-2005, 19:20
i know i thought enders are better than corries i mean do you know when garry and minty speed dating corries copyed them can they not think of something diffrent.
Enders rules forever.

Behemoth
03-06-2005, 19:24
Shane Richie is leaving, and if any one knows, please tell me, is he coming back? :crying: I really hope so, I'll never watch Eastenders again if he leaves for good!!!!!! :thumbsdow

Apparently, he will not be killed off and the door will be left open for his return but the general feeling is that he will not return in the near future after he leaves.

squarelady
03-06-2005, 19:26
Apparently, he will not be killed off and the door will be left open for his return but the general feeling is that he will not return in the near future after he leaves.
There were rumours going around that he'd fallen out the producers but I'd take that with a pinch of salt. Personally from feelings I got at the BSA's I don't think he'll be going back. (And if I do say so myself, good riddence! They've ruined that character since Kat's been away!)

Behemoth
03-06-2005, 19:30
....They've ruined that character since Kat's been away!)

I agree! I really don't like the new, miserable, boring Alfie. What happened to the Alfie who ran the Vic? :searchme:

squarelady
03-06-2005, 19:31
I agree! I really don't like the new, miserable, boring Alfie. What happened to the Alfie who ran the Vic? :searchme:

Exactly! What happened to the Alfie that didn't smash glasses on people hands! - I think they've ruined Kat and Alfie for good. And what's up with him being so damn hypocritical. All this nonsense about her walking out on the marriage, he's forgotton he was the one that packed to leave first! :thumbsdow

Behemoth
03-06-2005, 19:33
I think I will prefer the soap without him now. A while ago I couldn't imagine the soap without him.

angelblue
03-06-2005, 19:37
I dont like the personality transplant they have given him the mo storyline is stupid and it is out of character for alfie

Bring back alfie and kat the lovable alfie :moonie:

lucky
03-06-2005, 22:22
I think they've ruined Kat and Alfie for good
DON'T SAY THAT!!!!! I'M A KALFIE FAN AND I WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER!!!! :angry: :mad:

alan45
03-06-2005, 23:03
I think Eastenders deserves an aplause, :cheer: they've brought Kat back so Kalfie might be back in business. :heart::love: Plus there is Shannis coming back, I'm a much bigger Kalfie fan but nearly everyone wants shannis too. :thumbsup: Plus there is the mitchells coming back, Grant, Phil and Peggy. :cheer: Zoe's leaving! WOW, Eastenders is back on track, I'm sure they'll be back on top in no time at all! Look out Corronation Street! But with all this joy must come some sorrow, my favourite character, Alfie Moon aka. Shane Richie is leaving, and if any one knows, please tell me, is he coming back? :crying: I really hope so, I'll never watch Eastenders again if he leaves for good!!!!!! :thumbsdow
Kalfie, Shannis :sick: no wonder viewers are turning off in their droves and as for the return of the overated mitchells. I think that it still has a long way to go to overtake the vastly superior Corrie. Wow EE is NOT back on track yet, but its getting there

Treacle
03-06-2005, 23:30
Corrie is flagging IMHO.

squarelady
03-06-2005, 23:33
DON'T SAY THAT!!!!! I'M A KALFIE FAN AND I WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER!!!! :angry: :mad:

I'm a Kat and Alfie fan and I'd like them back together too but only if Alfie ditchs the attitude!

squarelady
03-06-2005, 23:35
Corrie is flagging IMHO.

I think what your interest in a soap sometimes come from how much you can relate to it. I was brought up in the South and my entire family (both sides) come from the Eastender of London. In my opinion Corrie's always flaggin! I'd much rather watch gansters and guns that a nicker factory any day.

I don't mean to offend anyone by this comment, it's just my opinion. I'm an 'Enders girl through and through!

leo_is_so_fit!!
04-06-2005, 01:00
I think what your interest in a soap sometimes come from how much you can relate to it. I was brought up in the South and my entire family (both sides) come from the Eastender of London. In my opinion Corrie's always flaggin! I'd much rather watch gansters and guns that a nicker factory any day.

I don't mean to offend anyone by this comment, it's just my opinion. I'm an 'Enders girl through and through!
lol! me too even though im frm near manchester

squarelady
04-06-2005, 01:01
lol! me too even though im frm near manchester

Oh good! Glad I'm not the only one! :thumbsup:

alan45
04-06-2005, 07:12
Oh dear - It looks like I'm in the minority here but then thats maybe because Im sick of guns and gangsters in real life :lol:

Babe14
04-06-2005, 07:59
I love bad boy storylines and gangsters, if handled well and the storylines are strong and good it works. I feel that it is a must in all soaps. Have to agree Enders is pulling itself up from the rut it has fallen into. There is some absolutely great stuff coming up. I'm a saop addict and watch a lot of soaps and have to say I feel Corrie is hitting it's bad patch. Emmerdale however is good at the mo, hopefully it will overtake Corrie this time and they can have the bad press for a change - it's only fair surely??:)

i_luv_dennis
04-06-2005, 10:21

i know its great but sharon marshall said that alifie and little mo plan to tell kat

di marco
04-06-2005, 11:29
i know its great but sharon marshall said that alifie and little mo plan to tell kat

what is their problem??? alfie belongs with kat and little mo belongs with billy, why cant they see that?

squarelady
04-06-2005, 11:30
what is their problem??? alfie belongs with kat and little mo belongs with billy, why cant they see that?

Because Kat had to take maternity leave and they couldn't think of a better storyline. This goes down as one of the worst storylines for me!

di marco
04-06-2005, 11:33
This goes down as one of the worst storylines for me!

i agree, along with zonnis!

.:Kitz:.
04-06-2005, 11:34
I I was brought up in the South and my entire family (both sides) come from the Eastender of London.
Same here, i was born in loondon then moved down here to bournemouth and my parents both came from East london aswell, my mum has always watched EE and i have grown up watching it. I only recently (like, 2 years ago) got into corrie. But i prefer EE!! :thumbsup:

04-06-2005, 11:35
. This goes down as one of the worst storylines for me! I agree, its awful!!

kckinsmcg
04-06-2005, 13:08
Exactly! What happened to the Alfie that didn't smash glasses on people hands!

When did this happen and why? I am over a month behind in the states so I have not seen it yet.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-06-2005, 14:25
I been clapping ever since I watched it... still am to this day...

squarelady
04-06-2005, 14:31
I been clapping ever since I watched it... still am to this day...

You like the storyline?

di marco
04-06-2005, 14:38
When did this happen and why? I am over a month behind in the states so I have not seen it yet.

it happens when kat comes back and wants to speak to alfie

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-06-2005, 15:03
You like the storyline?
Im taking about this...

I think Eastenders deserves an aplause

melanielovesdennisrickman
04-06-2005, 17:41
Hiya!!!!!
I think that EastEndeRs i really great again too!!!!!
I am really glad that Kat is back,and ofcourse i can not wait untill,Dennis,Sharon,Peggy,Phil,And Grant,Come Back!!!!!
Altough,i am not too sad about Alfie leaving,because ever since he got with Little Mo,i have found him annoying,and i do not like him anymore!!!!!
BRING BACK THE OLD FUNNY ALFIE EASTENDERS!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

di marco
04-06-2005, 17:46
Altough,i am not too sad about Alfie leaving,because ever since he got with Little Mo,i have found him annoying,and i do not like him anymore!!!!!
BRING BACK THE OLD FUNNY ALFIE EASTENDERS!!!!!

completely agree with you there, i hate alfie since he got with little mo, actually hes been going downhill since he lost the vic. i want the old fun alfie back too, hopefully kat will be able to change him back again :)

eastenders mad
04-06-2005, 17:52
yeah he will be back to his normal self soon i hope hahahahahahahahahhaha

di marco
04-06-2005, 17:58
yeah he will be back to his normal self soon i hope hahahahahahahahahhaha

i hope so

04-06-2005, 18:06
he's turned so frosty!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
04-06-2005, 18:10
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,he is not the warm loving guy that he used to be!!!!!
How he was was with Kat,and how he talked about Kat,yesterday,just because she went round to say hello to Nana!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart: