PDA

View Full Version : Beyoncé - Broken-Hearted Girl

Chris_2k11
20-06-2009, 22:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tTln_wHcv8

I'm not sure where or when this is gonna be released but a video's been made for it so im guessing its likely it'll be a single somewhere. I love this track, although its not my favourite ballad on the album, that would have to be the amazing Smash Into You :heart:

Chris_2k11
20-09-2009, 14:05
I take it this is the next single with it being all over the music channels

Fantastic single choices so far, loving her more than ever at the moment :heart:

Bryan
20-09-2009, 15:01
this is one of my faves on the albumn, if not my favourite. can't wait to hear her sing it when I see her in November! :D :heart:

Chris_2k11
20-09-2009, 21:39
I just want 'Radio' released now and that'll be the perfect end to this album :)

Bryan
14-11-2009, 00:11
seeing Beyonce on Sunday night!!!! just looked at pics that other people have taken from the seats weve got and we're so close and gonna have a great view of her! cant wait to take pics and vids!!! :D :D :D :D OMG SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Abbie
14-11-2009, 00:13
Aww thats great :D

hope you have a good time

Bryan
14-11-2009, 00:14
Aww thats great :D

hope you have a good time

thanks, i know i will, you cant go wrong with Beyonce can you really lol?

we're getting a boat from Waterloo to the 02, with free champgane, oooo so excited! :D

Abbie
14-11-2009, 00:15
OOo very nice :p

Bryan
14-11-2009, 00:17
i've never been to the 02 arena before so im well excited, i went when it was the dome but thats when i was like a little kid. me and my friend cant stop mentioning it haha, we dont even say "i cant wait for beyonce" to people now we just scream "beyonce!" at them haha :D :lol:

Abbie
14-11-2009, 00:19
Aww
Ive never been either, I never even went when it was the dome

Bryan
15-11-2009, 12:29
Beyoncé has given away all the tickets to one of her concerts.

Some of the seats were released as prizes in a competition, Contactmusic reports.

However, fans were told that they could also get hold of a ticket by donating money to certain street performers, who only played songs by Beyoncé.

The "Beyoncé buskers" gave every fan three tickets to tonight's 'I Am...' concert at London's O2 Arena.

"We've been very generous," a tour spokesperson said. "We held these tickets back from the concert. The other 13,000 tickets were won by competition winners. It's the first time tickets for a gig at the O2 have completely been given away."

She added: "Some people have donated as little as 10p, but others have given up to £10."

pinkles14
15-11-2009, 21:36
I really like this song..... i like her album too

Bryan
16-11-2009, 10:01
OMG saw her last night and it was the best night of my life.

She was amazing from start to finish, her voice and her dancing can't be topped by anyone, she would put Madonna & co to shame. It was just amazing performance after performance, and that has sealed her as my favourite artists forever more, I will definalty be going to see every concert she does in future!!!

She came across as such a lovely person and her warmth radiated all around the arena. Everyone was up on their feet for the whole two hours singing and dancing along to song after song.

She performed all the songs from I Am Sasha Fierce and all of her classics. It was a really impressive show and she pulled out the stops. Jay Z came on stage for Deja Vu/Crazy In Love and Kanye West came on stage for Ego, both were out of this world.

My personal favourites were 'Ave Maria' where she wore a wedding dress, she is so beautiful, even more so in real life. I also loved 'At Last' which she sang to the backdrop of a video of the history of cival rights, ending with Barrack and Michelle Obama dancing together, it was such a moving moment. I screamed, sang, dance, cried all night long, OMG it was amazing.

She ended the show with Halo, dedicating it to her hero Micheal Jackson. Everyone got their phones and lighters out and sang along. When you looked around the 02 it looked like a stary sky, it was such a beautiful moment, me and me my friend and everyone was crying awwww.

And best of all she filled out the 02 for free, everyone won that ticket, she is so generous and amazing. The best voice, the best dancer, and the best musical icon in the world.

Perdita
16-11-2009, 11:54
Aww, Bryan, I am pleased that you had a good time. Thanks for sharing this with us. :)