PDA

View Full Version : Buchanan: 'Rihanna like fourth Sugababe'

Chris_2k11
20-06-2009, 15:54
Keisha Buchanan has revealed that the Sugababes have formed a close friendship with Rihanna.

The 'About You Now' singer admitted that Rihanna was a constant source of support while the group recorded their seventh studio album in Los Angeles.

"Rihanna has been a huge help to us," she told The Daily Star.

"She's been like our fourth member, listening to all our songs and saying what she liked and what she didn't."

Buchanan added that she was confident with how the record was shaping up.

"It feels like our best album with this lineup but it's definitely for our European fans. We feel refreshed and ready for something new," she said.

The Sugababes have been working with a host of top US producers on the LP, including RedOne, Stargate, Brian H and Makieba.

Can't wait for this album :cheer:

Bryan
20-06-2009, 17:08
wonder if there'll be a clloboration between them at some point?

sounds good that they're going further a field to produce this albumn, their last albumn was a bit rubbish in all honesty.

Hannelene
20-06-2009, 17:11
I'm really looking forward to this!

Chris_2k11
20-06-2009, 17:27
wonder if there'll be a clloboration between them at some point?maybe thats why shes there with them? now that would be amazing! :wub:

Bryan
20-06-2009, 17:28
can't really picture it, but would be amazing if it did happen! Hopefully they have some good tunes that will go down well in the clubs from his albumn, some good dancy floor fillers, will help revive the band.

Bryan
23-06-2009, 20:50
I'm listening to their greatest hits everyday at the moment for some reason, and man they've done some good songs. :heart: Sugababes

Chris_2k11
26-06-2009, 17:05
According to Keisha's twitter they have now finished recording and album number 7 is complete! omg! :cheer:

Chris_2k11
28-06-2009, 21:24
Heidi's confirmed the new single will be on radio in July! :cheer: :cheer:

Bryan
28-06-2009, 21:42

July is here in 2 days! :D

Chris_2k11
28-06-2009, 21:57

July is here in 2 days! :DI know :cheer: I hope its not right the end of July :( I wonder what its called!

Bryan
28-06-2009, 22:11

July is here in 2 days! :DI know :cheer: I hope its not right the end of July :( I wonder what its called!

i cant wait to hear what they have in store! they dont just have girls aloud to compete with now, they have the saturdays too, and the pussycat dolls so they really need to raise their game, but by all the things ive heard it's gonna be an amazing albumn!

Bryan
30-06-2009, 12:52
The Sugababes' first live UK show in a year has been met with widespread criticism.

The girl group forgot the lyrics to a number of their songs during a 15-number set at Kent County Cricket Club over the weekend, prompting some fans to walk out.

Singer Heidi Range, who stumbled over her lines in 'Too Lost In You', told fans: "This is what happens when we do it live."

Keisha Buchanan added: "We are so sorry. We haven't played live for a long time."

The band also reportedly forgot lyrics during renditions of chart-toppers 'About You Now' and 'Hole In The Head'.

Writing on Twitter later, Buchanan admitted that their first live UK date since last year's 'Change Tour' was far from perfect.

"We made so many mistakes. We had to start songs again and everything. It really has been a while," she wrote.

"For us, it [the show] wasn't that good because it's been ages and we messed up A LOT. Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Describing their performance, one fan wrote: "It was a bit of a joke really. They look so polished on TV, but when it comes to singing live they are a bit crap."

Chris_2k11
01-07-2009, 16:19
they forgot the lyrics? :eek:

Chris_2k11
01-07-2009, 16:28
Amelle Berrabah says fans are going to be amazed by the new direction of Sugababes' music and will be shocked by their new single.

The 25-year-old singer, who features in the British girl group alongside Heidi Range and Keisha Buchanan, is thrilled with the different direction the band has taken.

She said: "I can't wait until the new single comes out. It doesn't sound like anything we have ever done before. People won't even realise it is our song when they hear it on the radio. It comes out mid-July and we are really looking forward to it."

Chris_2k11
02-07-2009, 16:24
Keisha - twitter

Our new single will be played on Radio 1 next week for the first time :-D

:D