PDA

View Full Version : 21.6.05 spoilers (week 25)

Angeldelight
03-06-2005, 12:57
Holby city
Tricia comes in for her breast operation as the hospital drama continues, but Mark has to break disappointing news – it has been cancelled and will be put off to an indefinite date. When Carlos hears, he tells Tricia he has got her a bed at the private Haddlington hospital. Tricia says she can’t afford it, but Carlos tells her he has called in a favour and is offering his services for free. Tricia says she can’t accept but, when she tells Mark, he talks her into agreeing. At the Haddlington, Carlos tells Tricia he loves her, just as Mark arrives with a bunch of flowers, unaware that he has spoilt Carlos’s moment. After the operation Mark waits to see Tricia but Carlos convinces him to go home. When she wakes up, Carlos tells Tricia he wants her back and begs her for another chance.
Meanwhile, Mubbs is being treated after his heart attack. Lola is concerned about him but Mubbs is complacent about his health and persuades Matt and Dean to smuggle him a bacon sandwich. Lola catches him and is seething. She tells him he is lucky: he does not need an operation but will need to take medication and make lifestyle changes. In denial, Mubbs decides to go out, but Lola finds him collapsed on the hospital stairs. She tells him he suffered an anxiety attack and warns him that he could die if he does not look after himself properly.

What do you reckon?

pookie1968uk
03-06-2005, 14:58
carlos or mark, who would you pick??!

*_*Smile*_*
04-06-2005, 12:54
Why is Tricia having another operation? is it reconstruction or something?
Who is lola?

Angeldelight
04-06-2005, 17:26
Lola is Ric's ex-wife the new registrar... i'd choose Carlos... think of all that money... hehe

Saziikins
05-06-2005, 12:53
But Carlos is just kinda... smarmy. Like everything he wants he gets. The way he treated Tricia before was horrible.

Angeldelight
05-06-2005, 14:15
i agree he behaved terribly... but i think he just got scared... he cared about her and he had cancer... it's a lot to take in... yes he could've been stronger... but he dealt with it the only way he knew how... and once he'd come to his senses i think he'd realised he'd blown it with Trisha...

kayleigh6654
06-06-2005, 15:20
Tricia and Carlos are meant to be, end of. Yeah he was a complete loser about everything before but I think he really does love her.

cinnamoroll
12-06-2005, 18:08
wasn't it something to do with watching his mum die of something long and drawn out?

Rach33
12-06-2005, 18:09
it was his sister it was in an interview on the offical Holby site with the BBC

Emmak2005
18-06-2005, 02:43
Ah, it all sounds good for what's coming up then. Can't wait. Here's some pics for this week's episode.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity/storyupdates/content/holbycity/20050614/images/img_p117_s13675_txd20050614_v1_f6.jpg Carlos tries to make amends and offer his services for free. But Tricia won't hear of it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity/storyupdates/content/holbycity/20050614/images/img_p117_s13675_txd20050614_v1_f7.jpg Mubbs ignores the Doc's advise and heads off for a night out but doesn't make it past the hospital.

Oh, so does that mean he dies then? I mean I know Ian Aspinall who plays him is leaving I think, so is this how he goes?