PDA

View Full Version : Sliding Doors

Chris_2k11
19-06-2009, 00:32
This is quite an old film but has anyone seen this before with Gwyneth Paltrow? I love it, I think the whole idea of its brilliant the way her catching the train/or not catching it can basically change the way the rest of her life goes from there. Im proper fascinated by stuff like that cos its so true haha, I think its quite strange. it was a really good idea for a film.

CrazyLea
19-06-2009, 00:42
I watched it when I was really young, so didn't understand it one bit lmao. But now I am more older and stuff may try watching it again!!!

di marco
19-06-2009, 10:42
i really want to see this. i recorded it off the tv once then before id watched it lent it to my gran who lent it to her friend then never got it back! :(

Siobhan
19-06-2009, 10:52
I love this movie.. seen it millions of times.. and it is the only Aqua song I like!!

tammyy2j
19-06-2009, 12:10
I love this movie and the song

"You know what the Monty Python boys say, Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition"

Hannelene
20-06-2009, 14:40
Great idea for a film and her accent in the film was pretty impressive.

Chris_2k11
20-06-2009, 15:35
i really want to see this. i recorded it off the tv once then before id watched it lent it to my gran who lent it to her friend then never got it back! :(Im sure you'll be able to get it cheap somewhere :)

di marco
21-06-2009, 08:40
i really want to see this. i recorded it off the tv once then before id watched it lent it to my gran who lent it to her friend then never got it back! :(Im sure you'll be able to get it cheap somewhere :)

haha probably, im skint atm though :( im hoping itll be on tv again cos normally i buy a film thinking its cheap then its on tv a week later!