PDA

View Full Version : Tom's secret

gbpaln
03-06-2005, 12:29
Does anyone know what Tom's secret was? When his father (Ryan ONeal) turned up and Lynnette threw them both out onto the pavement Tom said that he too had a secret which would end his marriage if Lynnette found out. I always thought that he would have a secret second family (which would explain his early absences from home) or maybe it was just Annabelle working for him.

willow
03-06-2005, 16:21
i will be interseting to find out as he is one of the characters we do not know much about

volvic
03-06-2005, 16:49
they were originaly planning to make up the storry that he had a second family but they wanted to work on tom and lynette"s charaters.so they have decided to maybe do tom secret in season 2 but i think it won,t be about his second family.

Freds
13-06-2005, 19:43
I thought it was, because there was one scene, near the end of an episode, where Tom was talking to an old man, in a cafe, about how he'd got his family a puppy and it was tearing up the house. The Scarvos have no puppy.

Trinity
14-06-2005, 13:04
Tom Scavo
Doug Savant

He confessed to his father, Rodney (Ryan O'Neal), that he did something in his past that could cost him his marriage. Cherry (the series producer)says plans to reveal that Tom was secretly supporting an out-of-town daughter were scrapped after an ABC exec expressed his desire to preserve Tom's integrity. Tom's sin is yet to be determined.

source USA Today

Sounds like it is still up in the air!:confused:

soapy dream
23-06-2005, 10:07
Apparently Tom has an affair with edie in season 2

sunday world at the weekend.

Trinity
23-06-2005, 13:16
Poor Lynette!

Poor Edie!
(Will she never be able to get a man of her own?)

kimberley25
24-06-2005, 15:08
WOW thats something I would love to see...How I miss the show!!!