PDA

View Full Version : The Roadster's Return

Perdita
13-06-2009, 09:08
CORRIE cutie Chesney Brown almost mows down neighbour Anna Windass as he drives a stolen sports car.
The usually well-behaved 15-year-old goes car-azy after finding out his sister is to marry her jailbird ex.

Ches (Sam Aston) is furious at Fiz’s plans to wed cheating kidnapper John Stape (Graeme Hawley). So he steals her engagement ring and tries to get away in Rosie Webster’s new Cevennes PGO sports car.

But he has no idea about driving and almost hits Anna (Debbie Rush).

He then bursts into tears and tells her everything. She warns him he could get three months in a youth offenders’ institute for taking without consent. Then she adds: “Wipe the steering wheel clean of your fingerprints and let’s scarper.”

The Sun

Chris_2k11
13-06-2009, 10:56
Pity he couldnt run the whole family down

Perdita
13-06-2009, 11:02
Don't mind Anna, seems to have a decent bone in her body, unlike the rest of her family.

Chloe O'brien
13-06-2009, 23:15
Poor Chesney how could Fizz think about marrying John when she sees what it is doing to her family.

CrazyLea
13-06-2009, 23:47
I'm just shocked that little Ches is 15!!!!! :eek:.

Perdita
14-06-2009, 07:08
Goes to show that kids don't stay kids for very long, can't imagine Corrie without him now :)

alan45
14-06-2009, 12:19
Pity he couldnt run the whole family downAn excellent idea. They havent a redeemable bone in their body. Its time Eddie got caught by the DSS for doing the double. I certainly wouldnt get into a taxi with him driving

Perdita
14-06-2009, 12:23
Has Eddie not gone legitimate now after his con as Roy Cropper at the Cash & Carry was exposed? He still conned the DSS for a long time though.

LostVoodoo
14-06-2009, 13:16
Has Eddie not gone legitimate now after his con as Roy Cropper at the Cash & Carry was exposed? He still conned the DSS for a long time though.

i don't think he cons the DSS for dole but for disability allowance, hence the crutch.

lizann
14-06-2009, 13:22
I cant believe Fiz is still chasing that John Stape guy :angry: she can do so much better

As for Ches he is rebelling now why cant he join holy Sophie and her group :lol:

Hannelene
14-06-2009, 15:01
I thought that Fizz had more sense then to get mixed up with John yet again. She went out of her way to care for Chesney when Cilla was being selfish and putting herself ahead of her responsiblities. But hasn't Fizz realised she has turned into her mother? Thinking about her own happiness over Chesney?
How can she expect Chesney to be happy for her when all John seems to do is sadness and trouble to their door?

Chris_2k11
15-06-2009, 13:15
Pity he couldnt run the whole family downAn excellent idea. They havent a redeemable bone in their body. Its time Eddie got caught by the DSS for doing the double. I certainly wouldnt get into a taxi with him drivingBring back the Mortons, all is forgiven! :rotfl:

alan45
15-06-2009, 15:19
Pity he couldnt run the whole family downAn excellent idea. They havent a redeemable bone in their body. Its time Eddie got caught by the DSS for doing the double. I certainly wouldnt get into a taxi with him drivingBring back the Mortons, all is forgiven! :rotfl:

Most people couldnt wait to get rid of the Morons thinking they were terrible. That was of course before the Windarses appeared. Besides them the Mortons were fantastic.