PDA

View Full Version : 'Little Fockers' about "death, divorce"

Perdita
11-06-2009, 16:59
WENN
Little Fockers writer John Hamburg has said that the comedy sequel will incorporate themes of "death and divorce".

Speaking to IGN, Hamburg insisted that these more serious elements would be dealt with in a "really comic way".

"We're catching up with these characters five years later and Pam and Greg have twins so they are dealing with that," he said.

"And people are dealing with where they're at in their lives, and themes of death and divorce and all these real things that as we get older, we start to think about, but in a really comic way."

Little Fockers, to be directed by Paul Weitz, will follow Gaylord "Greg" Focker (Stiller) and his wife Pam Byrnes (Teri Polo) and their continuing attempts to win approval from grumpy father-in-law Jack (Robert De Niro).

Owen Wilson's character Kevin Rawley is expected to appear in the film in an expanded role.

I liked the first two films, hope this one is just as funny

Katy
11-06-2009, 17:53
me to i loved the other two so hopefully this will be just as good.

Abbie
11-06-2009, 17:55
Awww I loved the first 2 films :D this should be good

Hannelene
11-06-2009, 18:06
WENN
Little Fockers writer John Hamburg has said that the comedy sequel will incorporate themes of "death and divorce".

Speaking to IGN, Hamburg insisted that these more serious elements would be dealt with in a "really comic way".

"We're catching up with these characters five years later and Pam and Greg have twins so they are dealing with that," he said.

"And people are dealing with where they're at in their lives, and themes of death and divorce and all these real things that as we get older, we start to think about, but in a really comic way."

Little Fockers, to be directed by Paul Weitz, will follow Gaylord "Greg" Focker (Stiller) and his wife Pam Byrnes (Teri Polo) and their continuing attempts to win approval from grumpy father-in-law Jack (Robert De Niro).

Owen Wilson's character Kevin Rawley is expected to appear in the film in an expanded role.

I liked the first two films, hope this one is just as funny

When is this out? As I know I will be crying with laughter yet again!

Perdita
11-06-2009, 18:51
I believe the release date is 2011, so we have to wait a little yet :(

Hannelene
11-06-2009, 19:11
It will be worth the wait!

Chloe O'brien
11-06-2009, 23:18
I hope they have Dustin Hoffman back in the film as well Him and Robert De Niro were brilliant in the second film.

Hannelene
11-06-2009, 23:28
As long as Robert is in it along with Ben Stiller it should be good :)

di marco
15-06-2009, 11:23
i loved the first film. still need to see the second one though! this one sounds good too