PDA

View Full Version : Grisssom and Lady Heather

Hannelene
06-06-2009, 15:45
Why didn't they end up together?

Was it because they were 2 alike to be together? The chemistry was amazing!

Did he really Sara that much?

Chloe O'brien
06-06-2009, 21:27
Grissom and Sara were supposed to be together right from the begining that is why she was brought into the show, then the writers had a change of heart and brought in other potential girlfriends for Grissom.

Hannelene
07-06-2009, 02:11
I read about this somewhere and on paper they made ideal partners seeing them act together I couldn't see the connection. But I only feel this way as I think Grissom and Heather should of been together!

CrazyLea
07-06-2009, 22:28
Hm seem I don't think Grissom and Lady Heather really had that much chemistry romantically. I thought they always made great mates and nothing more :p. But then I am biased, as I was a huge Grissom/Sara fan :p Loved them finally having a romantic relationship! Totally more chemistry I felt.

Hannelene
07-06-2009, 22:46
Sara I didn't mind her character but romantically I found her cold she was unconnected and I think he made the wrong choice. I liked the way he could open up to Heather showed real trust and a strong bond between the 2.

CrazyLea
07-06-2009, 22:50
I dunno, I see what you are saying, but then I think that Sara had like many problems throughout her life that made her the way she was, and I think that Grissom was the only one she could truly be herself around, and could trust and stuff, and so it just turned in to love between them. Because Grissom was also a bit - to himself - if you get me. So I think they both brought out the best in each other, and brought out what no one else seen. But I also think that Grissom and Catherine had a great trusting relationship.

I think with Lady Heather and Grissom it was always more about lust than love.. personally.

Hannelene
07-06-2009, 22:59
Catherine was a good friend to Grissom. At times it seemed like he wanted to tell her more about himself but she always seemed more preoccuppied with Eddie and Lyndsey.
Heather he seemed to find attractive but smart and I think he realised behind all of her image she was a loving women who he seriously misjudged. If only he hadn't thought of her as a murderer all that time ago things could of been different!

CrazyLea
07-06-2009, 23:05
Yeah, I feel like if Catherine hadn't been so preoccupied, then Grissom would have spilled lots to her, more than anyone else, and we all know Grissom isn't really one to spill lots about him self.

I see where you are coming from with the LH thing. Underneath all her raunchy kind of exterior she was a completely different person, like you say loving and stuff. Maybe if Sara hadn't have exsited, I think it would definately have been.

Think theres only been 3 people that Grissom's been fairly close to in the show.. and they're all women haha :lol:. Sara, Cath and LH!!

Hannelene
07-06-2009, 23:19
Catherine was my number 1 choice for him she seemed to always look surprised when he would confide in her. Maybe because it would come at random moments as he would always try to be the professional. Now in her case if Eddie didn't exist then things could been different.
Sara I never took to with Grissom as she always seemed like the desperate women to try and get him. Constantly chasing him. While Heather was just her cool and confident self in his presence in the early days.

Chloe O'brien
08-06-2009, 00:06
I prefered him with Sara than anyone else. I just wish they did not make a big thing about their relationship in the last couple of series of csi as I think both William and Jorja would still have been in the show.

Hannelene
08-06-2009, 06:05
It would of spoilt the dynamics of the show as it wasn't about showing their relationships it was more about their jobs