PDA

View Full Version : BBC announces new Lottery show

Perdita
04-06-2009, 14:12
The BBC has announced a new Lottery format based around the Olympics.

Each edition of Guesstimation, presented by Nick Knowles, will see two families compete against each other to win prizes by guessing the answers.

Over three different rounds, the teams face a series of head-spinning brain teasers, with their mission being to guess closest to the correct answer.

The National Lottery: Guesstimation showcases the Dream Number draw, which raises funds for many of the venues that will be hosting events at the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.

Earlier this year, the BBC announced that the National Lottery show formats will move to Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Chloe O'brien
04-06-2009, 21:49
I hate all these lottery shows, I just want them to come on do the draw and go off again.

di marco
04-06-2009, 22:12
i quite like them, though some of them are pretty rubbish. i dont buy a ticket so dont really care about the draws!

Kim
05-06-2009, 00:33
I'll wait until I've seen it to make my mind up on this one. I liked the 1 vs 100 that's just finished.

CrazyLea
05-06-2009, 00:40
Only one I like is the JetSet.. Dont know why I like that one though. But Wish theyd just d the draws!!

Kim
05-06-2009, 00:54
Only one I like is the JetSet.. Dont know why I like that one though. But Wish theyd just d the draws!!

Ooh I like that one too. I'm not that fussed about the whole show thing, I only watch them if I happen to turn the TV on while they're on.

di marco
05-06-2009, 06:47
i just like seeing if i can answer the questions lol! and it gives me something to do on a saturday evening if im in. i liked the jetset too, i dont think that ones been on for ages

Abigail
06-06-2009, 13:07
I don't mind some of them like 1 Vs 100 and Jet Set.

I know the draws are towards the end of the show to keep people watching but they could at least put them all together instead of having a few, carrying on with the show then having the rest at the end.

sindydoll
07-06-2009, 13:21
I hate all these lottery shows, I just want them to come on do the draw and go off again.like the euromills! the shows are so boring and pointless