PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 20 June (Week 25)

Perdita
04-06-2009, 14:03
Saturday 20 June
8.40-9.30pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Jeff's wife and children are moving to London and his only option is to apply for full custody, in this week's episode of the medical drama. He instructs his lawyer to do whatever she can.

Later, while out on a shout, Jeff comes up against a fractured family which the mother, Gloria (played by guest star Gillian Taylforth), is trying to bring back together. Seeing the damage that can be done to kids by dysfunctional parents soon makes him reconsider his own actions.

Alice's mum, Julie, meanwhile, makes a nuisance of herself – producing an ever-growing list of guests to invite to the wedding. Tess is also trampling over Alice's desire for a small, intimate event by suggesting Alice wear her old wedding dress. Alice finally snaps and tells them both to butt out.

Elsewhere, Ruth and Jay have to work together in Resuscitation, despite the frosty end to their previous "date" at one of the surgeons' dinners. Working well and successfully, they decide to go to one more event in the campaign so Ruth can get the surgical rotation she wants so desperately. This time, Ruth finally lets her guard down and they become even closer.

StarsOfCCTV
04-06-2009, 16:26
Aww bless. They are quite cute together.

parkerman
04-06-2009, 17:53
Saturday 20 June
8.40-9.30pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Jeff's wife and children are moving to London and his only option is to apply for full custody, in this week's episode of the medical drama. He instructs his lawyer to do whatever she can.

Later, while out on a shout, Jeff comes up against a fractured family which the mother, Gloria (played by guest star Gillian Taylforth), is trying to bring back together. Seeing the damage that can be done to kids by dysfunctional parents soon makes him reconsider his own actions.

Strange how these sort of coincidences always seem to happen in Casualty.

Alice's mum, Julie, meanwhile, makes a nuisance of herself – producing an ever-growing list of guests to invite to the wedding. Tess is also trampling over Alice's desire for a small, intimate event by suggesting Alice wear her old wedding dress. Alice finally snaps and tells them both to butt out.

Oh no, Alice and Curtis still going on...and on...and on...:thumbsdow

Abigail
04-06-2009, 18:20
I'm really, really excited about Ruth and Jay. They're going to make a great couple (which is what I think and hope will happen), Jay with his experience and smooth talking women and Ruth with her very much closed emotional mind.

Hopefully we'll learn more about the pair of them, the things they wouldn't normally tell just friends.

Alice and Curtis... maybe they'll get married and run off into the sunset, never to be seen again. Ahhh, if only that would happen.

What's the chances of Tony returning again? I don't think we've seen the last of him :wall::wall:

Abbie
06-06-2009, 00:08
Im really happy about ruth and jay, really excited as well :D

StarsOfCCTV
06-06-2009, 00:15
I'm really, really excited about Ruth and Jay. They're going to make a great couple (which is what I think and hope will happen), Jay with his experience and smooth talking women and Ruth with her very much closed emotional mind.

Hopefully we'll learn more about the pair of them, the things they wouldn't normally tell just friends.
Totally agree. Don't see them as being the current format in Casualty - soppy, falling into each others mouths kind of thing. :lol: