PDA

View Full Version : Home & Away - Current Episode Discussion II

Pages : 1 [2]

Dazzle
05-07-2011, 11:55
So who gave it to him?

Romeo slept with someone else after he'd broken up with Indi - I can't remember her name (not a main character). I think it was the same girl who told Romeo she'd caught chlamidya from him - she must have got that wrong.

lizann
05-07-2011, 12:00
Romeo slept with someone else after he'd broken up with Indi - I can't remember her name (not a main character). I think it was the same girl who told Romeo she'd caught chlamidya from him - she must have got that wrong.

Was this after Ruby so? I dont remember him sleeping with anyone else must have missed that episode

Perdita
05-07-2011, 12:08
Yes it was after he and Ruby split, I also can't remember the girl's name, sorry

lizann
05-07-2011, 12:47
Yes it was after he and Ruby split, I also can't remember the girl's name, sorry

Thats fine I was just wondering how he got it

I would think Ruby or her mummy Charlie might have caught something by now as they bed hop quite a bit

I feel sorry for poor Maz

tammyy2j
06-07-2011, 10:28
Thats fine I was just wondering how he got it

I would think Ruby or her mummy Charlie might have caught something by now as they bed hop quite a bit

I feel sorry for poor Maz

Yes I feel sorry for Marliyn as well Nicole and Roo are horrible taking the baby back and Sid also

Dazzle
06-07-2011, 15:21
I hope Marilyn finds some happiness soon.

I'm gonna miss Nicole and Angelo :(.

tammyy2j
06-07-2011, 15:24
I hope Marilyn finds some happiness soon.

I'm gonna miss Nicole and Angelo :(.

I will miss Angelo not Nicole though never liked her

lizann
20-07-2011, 16:27
Roo seems to be involved in everyone's business she is worse than Colleen and not liking her with Sid at all

Dazzle
23-07-2011, 19:25
Roo seems to be involved in everyone's business she is worse than Colleen and not liking her with Sid at all

I wish they'd at least waited a few weeks before getting together, for Marilyn's sake.

I'm glad that Dex has finally found a girl who appreciates him - he's so quirky and endearing :D

Perdita
23-07-2011, 20:14
I like him too :)

tammyy2j
23-07-2011, 22:19
Dex and April are so adorable together

Yes hating Roo and Sid too

lizann
07-09-2011, 22:03
Yay Alf is back

layla
08-09-2011, 10:12
I have recently started watching H & A again. The only characters I know are Leah, Alf, Morag, Marilyn, and Irene. Good to see Alf back. Got to say I am getting used to the new characters.:thumbsup:

Abbie
09-09-2011, 01:39
You should try watching episodes on demand five, if you havent already, as that will catch you up on some of the current main goings on

tammyy2j
28-10-2011, 18:59
The storm episodes have been a let down for me

tammyy2j
01-11-2011, 14:48
Charlie looks awfully think

Katy
07-11-2011, 18:25
i thought that tammy, her legs are and arms in particular

Perdita
07-11-2011, 18:39
i thought that tammy, her legs are and arms in particular

I don't believe she has put on any weight she has lost because of Dancing With The Stars, she looks very skinny

layla
09-11-2011, 14:37
Poor Casey. He has tried to help his brother. Looks like he is heading for jail.
Brax will do everything to help him.
Would be nice to see, Brax and Charlie back together. Her job must be over now.

Heath and Bianca seem to be getting on well.

lizann
09-11-2011, 14:38
I hate Ruby and Charlie

Abigail
15-11-2011, 17:19
I hate Ruby and Charlie

Charlie is fine, Ruby is the annoying one. She makes Casey annoying too. I just don't like her whiny attitude. Can't wait until she leaves.

Katy
16-11-2011, 08:13
i have never liked Ruby and she justgets more and more irritating as the years go on!

tammyy2j
18-11-2011, 16:15
I dont understand Gypsy's return she was and still is a terrible character

Perdita
18-11-2011, 16:29
I dont understand Gypsy's return she was and still is a terrible character

I like her a lot

lizann
29-11-2011, 21:36
Wow Bianca sure is acting like a person who was raped (not)

tammyy2j
01-12-2011, 13:40
Wow Bianca sure is acting like a person who was raped (not)

Didnt she shop Heath to the police for drugs he was Liam's dealer and now she wants him ????

I even forgot about her rape tbh

Dazzle
01-12-2011, 17:20
I don't know how anyone in their right mind could prefer Heath to gorgeous Liam :wub: :heart:

I haven't been enjoying H&A much recently due to the constant and dominating River Boys storylines - I'm even preferring Neighbours at the moment, which has never happened before.

tammyy2j
02-12-2011, 15:38
I don't know how anyone in their right mind could prefer Heath to gorgeous Liam :wub: :heart:

I haven't been enjoying H&A much recently due to the constant and dominating River Boys storylines - I'm even preferring Neighbours at the moment, which has never happened before.

Heath and Liam are both gorgeous imo but Bianca and Liam are better suited

Katy
14-12-2011, 08:11
Im back into Home and Away! Apart from Ruby shes still highly irritating

tammyy2j
25-01-2012, 13:46
Bianca is a f*cking idiot covering for Charlie and Brax and lying to Liam and the police

Katy
26-01-2012, 07:52
Yep she really is. it was so sad seeing the scenes after the crash and liam remembering and she lied to him so he thoight he was seeing things.

lizann
23-02-2012, 10:40
April and Heath dont look right as a couple to me

Katy
23-02-2012, 10:47
No they dont! It makes me cringe! it just looks wrong the pair of them together. Loved biancas fit at him on the beach, she was going mental! I think youd quite like Bianca as a big sister.

tammyy2j
24-02-2012, 11:14
I feel sorry for Ruby she has no one now

Katy
24-02-2012, 11:28
im a bit behind. Ive only just got to Irene Being resuced off the boat.

lizann
24-02-2012, 20:42
I feel sorry for Ruby she has no one now

No she still annoys me

tammyy2j
29-02-2012, 14:06
Shouldnt Leah be more worried and caring for Ruby?

I really dont get her sudden concern and care for Brax, they were never friends and she didnt approve of him and Charlie and Ruby is right he is partially to blame for Charlie's death

lizann
02-03-2012, 09:59
Yes Leah is doing my head in the way she is acting with Brax it dont make sense to me since she never liked him before

Also still finding April and Heath quite uncomfortable to watch and see together

Dazzle
02-03-2012, 16:31
It doesn't make sense to me that Alf and other main characters are all for the development, when there have been several stories over the years about them fiercely opposing any development in Summer Bay. I know that they've said the current proposed development will be green, but it just seems a bit too convenient.

lizann
17-03-2012, 17:21
Leah told Charlie and VJ to stay away from Brax and the river boys and now she is stalking Brax herself why?

Dazzle
18-03-2012, 07:46
Leah told Charlie and VJ to stay away from Brax and the river boys and now she is stalking Brax herself why?

It doesn't make any sense to me either :searchme:

shalagee
19-03-2012, 15:39
Leah told Charlie and VJ to stay away from Brax and the river boys and now she is stalking Brax herself why? I haven't watched this show very long. Does Leah have a history that would give a clue as to why she would be this protective toward Brax? Is she normally this invested in helping others? It looks to me like she has gotten herself trapped because Brax is being such a moron with the fights and she feels responsible. They generally don't have 2 unattached characters on a soap that they won't try to throw together at some point. I guess it's easier than bringing in new love interests.

lizann
19-03-2012, 20:15
I haven't watched this show very long. Does Leah have a history that would give a clue as to why she would be this protective toward Brax? Is she normally this invested in helping others? It looks to me like she has gotten herself trapped because Brax is being such a moron with the fights and she feels responsible. They generally don't have 2 unattached characters on a soap that they won't try to throw together at some point. I guess it's easier than bringing in new love interests.

She was stalking Brax even before she paid off his debts which is why he is fighting it makes no sense storyline wise, Leah didnt approve of Charlie's relationship with Brax and she told VJ stay away from him and the river boys

Sweet Obsession
23-03-2012, 23:16
So Sasha has confessed to Stu's murder, there's something not quite right there......

shalagee
24-03-2012, 01:14
So Sasha has confessed to Stu's murder, there's something not quite right there...... SO do you think that his Dad found him and beat him again?

lizann
26-06-2012, 23:22
What happened with Sasha and Xavier they were madly in love one minute and now she is chasing Casey and he is playing Detective around the bay does he ever go to the academy?

Cant stand slimy Harvey

shalagee
27-06-2012, 01:25
What happened with Sasha and Xavier they were madly in love one minute and now she is chasing Casey and he is playing Detective around the bay does he ever go to the academy?

Cant stand slimy HarveyI can't stand Harvey either, I thought we would be rid of him by now. Clean shaven or not he's still smarmy.

tammyy2j
02-07-2012, 21:07
I can't stand Harvey either, I thought we would be rid of him by now. Clean shaven or not he's still smarmy.

I dont understand why Roo is with him she dumped him and was in love with Sid and then presto she is back with Harvey the git plus his daughter Lotty is also annoying

tammyy2j
04-10-2012, 14:09
Indi and Liam come from no where I thought she wanted back with Romeo ?????

lizann
11-12-2012, 23:57
so sad the little white coffin for rocco poor heath and bianca

april's speech was lovely

lizann
11-12-2012, 23:57
so sad the little white coffin for rocco poor heath and bianca

april's speech was lovely

lizann
08-01-2013, 16:09
i know bianca's baby died but she is doing my head they should killl her off

tammyy2j
27-05-2013, 13:59
Gina's funeral and death was very sad poor Jett and John and Xavier but no mention of Gina's brother Tony at least Xavier said Brendan couldnt face it and that Hugo was on the run

Katy
27-05-2013, 20:02
Hugo being on the run is a bit of problem for returning so we will let him off!!

They do tearjerker very well! I was not disapointed with the funeral scenes. Little Jett is acting his little socks off. Mind you so is John Palmer, he has been brilliant, as we have only really seen him do comedy in his main storylines.

lizann
27-07-2013, 19:55
how has tamara no memory of casey and summer bay but brax nearly dies but remembers everything

Abigail
03-08-2013, 00:03
how has tamara no memory of casey and summer bay but brax nearly dies but remembers everything

Trauma does strange things to people. Everyone reacts in a different way

Abigail
03-08-2013, 00:03

Trauma does strange things to people. Everyone reacts in a different way

lizann
27-11-2013, 14:36
spencer had no bipolar when living rough with maddie and now he has?

Perdita
27-11-2013, 18:10
Maybe living rough brought it on?

lizann
28-11-2013, 01:07

more like maddie did :p

lizann
28-11-2013, 01:07

Dazzle
28-11-2013, 13:41
spencer had no bipolar when living rough with maddie and now he has?

He was bipolar before he started going out with Maddie. He must have had plenty of meds when living rough with her I guess, and kept it a secret from her. I can totally sympathise with the view that Maddie brought it on though!

lizann
29-11-2013, 19:51
He was bipolar before he started going out with Maddie. He must have had plenty of meds when living rough with her I guess, and kept it a secret from her. I can totally sympathise with the view that Maddie brought it on though!

she is very annoying

lizann
29-11-2013, 19:51

she is very annoying

me12345
06-12-2013, 11:51

lol:D:lol:

*-Rooney-*
18-01-2014, 11:56
summer bay high must be very big high school if they can just take another high school to merge without any changes to the building beforehand. either way this is a disaster waiting to happen

Dazzle
18-01-2014, 17:32
summer bay high must be very big high school if they can just take another high school to merge without any changes to the building beforehand. either way this is a disaster waiting to happen

Hopefully it'll be good TV though :) I'm already enjoying the bitchy Miss Montgomery - anyone who's nasty to Heath and Bianca is OK in my book :D

*-Rooney-*
19-01-2014, 15:48
I like heath, biancas a bit snobby for my liking tho,

spencer and maddie just don't fit in in my opinion. I like Oscar, hes the typical teen with issues, looking forward to seeing more of evelyn,

Think indi and chris are quite nice together but think its unrealistic that she would have started a relationship before her romeo had actually died

*-Rooney-*
19-01-2014, 15:48

Dazzle
19-01-2014, 17:06
I like heath, biancas a bit snobby for my liking tho,

spencer and maddie just don't fit in in my opinion. I like Oscar, hes the typical teen with issues, looking forward to seeing more of evelyn,

Think indi and chris are quite nice together but think its unrealistic that she would have started a relationship before her romeo had actually died

I agree about Spencer and Maddie. I can't warm to Maddie at all, but at least they've tried to make Spencer more interesting by giving him bi-polar and joining the cult (though I think they're rushing that - he's already about to do the "discovery" weekend :eek:). I'm enjoying the cult storyline and Oscar and Evelyn. I'm even liking Zac, which is a first!

Indi and Chris together so soon after Romeo is just silly :angry:

tammyy2j
21-01-2014, 00:30
Oscar and Spencer look really old to be teenagers

Dazzle
13-02-2014, 17:47
I'm really sad to see nearly the entire Walker clan leaving Summer Bay :(

It's good that Sasha's staying though - I've always really liked her. It was nice to see Sid again too. I've really felt his loss.

*-Rooney-*
06-03-2014, 15:35
oh like that matt Is speaking up about Montgomery plating the bomb and starting the fire, cant wait to c her get her comeuppance.

zac and Hannah seem really good together its a shame they are sacrificing there relationship for evie and Oscar. imo I can see that causing more problems

Dazzle
06-03-2014, 19:04
zac and Hannah seem really good together its a shame they are sacrificing there relationship for evie and Oscar. imo I can see that causing more problems

Can't see that lasting long...

It's funny, I couldn't stand Zac when he was with Natalie (who I loathed), but love him and Hannah together. I really like the whole family.

It's a shame Montgomery wasn't around stirring things up for longer. I thought the bomb plot was a bit of a silly end to the storyline.

*-Rooney-*
08-03-2014, 13:03
shame that ricky lost the baby, so what will happen now will she distance herself from the braxtons now and start up something with dishy doctor nate because theres definitely something between them

Harvey is back but whats happened to him and why wont he talk to roo?

*-Rooney-*
21-03-2014, 14:51
looks like the twins have a half sister to deal with like they haven't been through enough already.

Biancas memory problems look like they can be starting to cause serious problems when she sets fire to house when cooking

*-Rooney-*
21-03-2014, 14:51
looks like the twins have a half sister to deal with like they haven't been through enough already.

Biancas memory problems look like they can be starting to cause serious problems when she sets fire to house when cooking

Dazzle
30-04-2014, 18:11
Ricky's leaving episode was all about her and Brax. Poor Nate didn't even feature :angry:

She needs her head read preferring the sullen and unlikeable Brax over the lovely Nate!! I'll take him if he's going :D

Dazzle
21-08-2014, 16:54
I'm glad Maddie's finally been told straight what a cow she is. Maybe the writers are trying to redeem her because I don't think she can be very popular. I'd much prefer Josh with Evie to be honest, so I hope that's going to happen.

lizann
21-08-2014, 21:33
I'm glad Maddie's finally been told straight what a cow she is. Maybe the writers are trying to redeem her because I don't think she can be very popular. I'd much prefer Josh with Evie to be honest, so I hope that's going to happen.

maddie will never be popular

tammyy2j
22-08-2014, 16:08

She is very unlikeable

Dazzle
22-08-2014, 17:19

She is very unlikeable

I can't see her becoming popular either no matter how the writers try to redeem her character. She comes across as unlikeable even when she is supposed to be the opposite. Some of that must be down to the actress herself, because I remember a character a few years back called Nicole who was very self-centred but was likeable nevertheless. She had quite a funny way about her so no matter how much of a brat she was, she was still an enjoyable character to watch. The same can't be said for Maddie unfortunately.

tammyy2j
30-09-2014, 15:16
I feel sorry for Kyle, he seems like the forgotten left out Braxton

Dazzle
30-09-2014, 15:50
I feel sorry for Kyle, he seems like the forgotten left out Braxton

It's just typical of Braxton selfishness that they keep leaving Kyle out. I'm so glad that the Braxton reign is coming to an end.

I do like Kyle, though his girlfriend is very annoying.

Dazzle
18-10-2014, 12:43
I'm incredibly shocked to say I've actually caught myself liking Andy a couple of times recently. Maybe he can be redeemed after all!!!!

He's very similar to Heath and he was eventually redeemed (though I never liked him and am glad he's now gone). I think the guy who plays Andy is a better actor than the guy who plays Heath. However, I'm sure I'll go back to hating Andy when

he gets Casey killed. :angry:

I feel sorry for poor Oscar and it looks like things are going to get worse for him before they get better.

lizann
11-11-2014, 20:54
rip casey, the scene with brax holding his body was sad

Dazzle
12-11-2014, 15:19
rip casey, the scene with brax holding his body was sad

It was a real tear-jerker. :(

I'm not a fan of Brax at all, but I couldn't help feeling very sorry for him.

However, there's no way that the police would just take Kyle's word for it that Casey was dead. The paramedics would have checked straight away, as it's very difficult for laymen to tell whether someone's truly dead or not (even professionals occasionally make mistakes).

Also, everyone seems to have forgotten that Heath exists! Some of the family's first thoughts should have to inform Heath. Ricky even went so far as to comment that it had always been just Brax and Casey!! :searchme:

tammyy2j
19-11-2014, 15:06
How can Brax not blame Andy for Casey's death too as well as Jake?

Dazzle
19-11-2014, 16:47
How can Brax not blame Andy for Casey's death too as well as Jake?

Because the writers want to redeem Andy and turn him into a saint? It's a joke, I know. Andy would be the first to feel Brax's wrath in reality.

lizann
19-11-2014, 20:21
Because the writers want to redeem Andy and turn him into a saint? It's a joke, I know. Andy would be the first to feel Brax's wrath in reality.

cheryl and brax should want andy mangled and dead

lizann
19-11-2014, 20:21

cheryl and brax should want andy mangled and dead

Dazzle
21-11-2014, 16:01
To say the new VJ is jarring is an understatement!

He looks older than Sasha and Matt, and about twice as old as Jett. What were the H&A team thinking when they cast him???

tammyy2j
09-03-2015, 16:47
How did Ricky and the baby come out of the bus crash not injured considering she was up without a seatbelt before the crash

lizann
14-04-2015, 20:46
what did ash do for brax in jail that he is going down for him for 2o years

Dazzle
20-04-2015, 13:28
what did ash do for brax in jail that he is going down for him for 2o years

Saved him from some thugs or something. They're just trying to paint Brax as a saint and a martyr as usual. It doesn't wash with me and I've got no sympathy for him.

lizann
20-04-2015, 18:08
Saved him from some thugs or something. They're just trying to paint Brax as a saint and a martyr as usual. It doesn't wash with me and I've got no sympathy for him.

brax should have been killed off ages ago not casey he don't care for ricky or his kid at all

lizann
20-04-2015, 18:08

brax should have been killed off ages ago not casey he don't care for ricky or his kid at all

Dazzle
20-04-2015, 18:12

Agreed. I've never liked him, and putting a friend he's known for five minutes before his child is just crazy.

lizann
28-04-2015, 02:09
ricky is an idiot for brax, she should move on

tammyy2j
25-08-2015, 13:24
How is Matt paying for his caravan and seriously him and Zac's ex the teacher, how did that happened?

Dazzle
25-08-2015, 17:27
How is Matt paying for his caravan and seriously him and Zac's ex the teacher, how did that happened?

He's back living at Leah's now. It's been mentioned before in H&A that the kids attending school but living away from home get some kind of government allowance. I wonder if he still has his job at Angelo's?

He and Charlotte met at Angelo's before she started at the school. She thought he was older because he was wearing a suit for Zac and Leah's engagement party at the time.

lizann
25-08-2015, 18:17
josh got matt job by kyle or brax

everyone lives at caravan park even a doctor and copper :p

lizann
25-08-2015, 18:17
josh got matt job by kyle or brax

everyone lives at caravan park even a doctor and copper :p

flappinfanny
20-12-2015, 17:19
I am having withdraw symptoms. 11 January seems a long way away. :(

Dazzle
20-12-2015, 17:32
I am having withdraw symptoms. 11 January seems a long way away. :(

Yes, a month (or is it five weeks?) is waaaay too long to go without our Home and Away fix. :(

Eastend geezer
21-12-2015, 04:21
Yes it is a long time to wait untill the next episode
Do you know who the nurse is that helped gunno escape prison ?

Eastend geezer
21-12-2015, 04:21

Dazzle
21-12-2015, 04:40

Hi! Welcome to Soapboards! :)

I'm watching at UK pace so haven't seen that episode yet. Hopefully another forum member can help.

Eastend geezer
21-12-2015, 05:26
Thanks darryl
Hopefully someone from Aus can help me if there
Is anyone out there

Perdita
21-12-2015, 05:33
Welcome to SoapBoards, Eastend geezer :)

That episode has not been shown yet, only trailers for next year showing that he has escaped from prison. :ninja:

Pantherboy
21-12-2015, 06:29
Hi all. Gunno escaping from prison was part of the special episode on Presto (An Eye for an Eye), where after escaping he then kidnaps baby Casey i.e. it wasn't part of the "normal" shows storyline (& also we haven't seen the nurse who helps him escape in the Presto episode, over in the "normal" H&A episodes - I can't remember if they even mention what her name is on Presto?). Other than what happened on Presto, I haven't seen any promos over here in Aust showing gunno escaping from prison (maybe the other states have seen something different? I am in Sydney). Other than the "who dunnit?" storyline, the current promos for next year seem to be concentrating on "Who will Ricky choose?" Ie Nate or Brax. Have you guys seen a different trailer over in the UK re gunno escaping?

Perdita
21-12-2015, 07:00
Thank you Pantherboy for the update :)

Got my info from avid Home and Away viewer in Adelaide, not sure they show different trailers in SA to NSW?

Sammy82
21-12-2015, 08:37

The nurses name is Virginia Isaac

Pantherboy
21-12-2015, 12:15
Thank you Pantherboy for the update :)

Got my info from avid Home and Away viewer in Adelaide, not sure they show different trailers in SA to NSW?

From reading viewers comments during the year, it does seem that every now & then they do show different promos in different states (eg on what is coming up the following week, or "coming soon on H&A" etc).

After the season finale, we saw lots of adverts/promos for Eye for an Eye for a while, including gunno's involvement, so maybe people are getting confused, thinking those promos were for the normal show?? Just a thought. They have made a big deal out of saying that the Presto episode has nothing to do with the normal storyline. So with the main carry over plots for the start of next year being Charlotte's murder & Brax coming back (for a short stint) it would seem a bit odd or confusing that they would also show promos/trailers for the main show, at this stage, with gunno escaping, when that is what just happened on the separate Presto episode. I hope that makes sense!! (& I could be completely wrong of course!).

lellygurl
23-01-2016, 08:33
Anyone have any thoughts a theory for the "H & A favorite" who did it?

My parents think it's Gunno...

Pantherboy
25-01-2016, 07:34
Anyone have any thoughts a theory for the "H & A favorite" who did it?

My parents think it's Gunno...

For those unaware or not in Aust, after last year's finale Ch7 released an app called "Home And Away: Investigation - Who Shot Charlotte?". I didn't get the app myself, but it said that the app "allows viewers to decrypt phone calls, crack into phones & retrieve files & interrogate the characters. 24 suspects are listed, & every week, viewers must eliminate a character from the investigation".

I understand that the 24 suspects on the app are: Alf, Roo, Irene, Leah, John, Kyle, Zac, Maddy, Chris, Ricky, Josh, Andy, Hannah, Evie, Oscar, Nate, Matt, Phoebe, Ash, VJ, Kat, Olivia, Hunter & Billie

Those characters eliminated as suspects so far are: week 1 - Kat, week 2 - VJ, 3 - Alf, 4 - Ricky, 5 - Josh, 6 - Phoebe, 7 - Nate, 8 - TBA Feb 1 & will be out of Roo, Hunter & Oscar (it has to be Roo eliminated surely!).

If someone has the app they might like to confirm all the above thanks.

TV Week today also has a story saying "with so many potential suspects, we've narrowed it down to the top 10 culprits: Kyle, Hunter, Olivia, Andy, Irene, Leah, Oscar, Ash, Evie & Zac". It then gives a rundown for each one of these 10 on their connection to Charlotte & why they might have killed her.

You never know of course, but you would hope that they aren't "misleading" everyone & the killer will definitely be one of those on the app, & in particular one of the top 10 above, especially now the promos have said "one of your favourites is a killer!". If this is the case, it would of course then also eliminate the theories that Gunno, Brax or Charlotte herself (ie suicide), could be the killer.

Apart from Ricky (who has already been eliminated on the app), the only other character we pretty much know is definitely leaving fairly soon is Kyle (with only rumours that maybe Maddy, Oscar & Hannah could also be leaving at some stage). Although in the 2016 extended promo we have seen Kyle supposedly get into trouble with the police, (in his storyline with new character Isla), maybe he will also be responsible/caught for Charlotte's murder as well? Just a possible theory.

Also, I think that maybe one or more of the characters will either have some kind of altercation with Charlotte before the actual murder, or possibly will witness what happens/the aftermath (eg maybe Irene, Ash or Zac), but not actually commit the murder. Or there will be a scuffle & the gun wil go off accidentally? Again, just theories - I have no idea really!

hward
25-01-2016, 14:09
I think it'll probably be Zak charged with murder (possibly why Alf calls in Morag to defend him) but I think it's either Andy or someone to do with Gunno who actually killed her.

TaintedLove
02-02-2016, 00:15
I think it'll probably be Zak charged with murder (possibly why Alf calls in Morag to defend him) but I think it's either Andy or someone to do with Gunno who actually killed her.

Gunno was my first thought too - or one of his henchmen.
Its likely someone who is leaving H&A. And I can`t see it being a longish term character like Zak.

It was so wonderful watching H&A again after such a long break. I really enjoyed it. Since H&A`s absence, the yahoo7 site I watched it from has improved greatly in quality compared to the last time I watched it. Then video was shuddering more than Oscar after being pulled from the sea after a near drowning. The video quality is much much better.
:D

Splashy
01-03-2016, 09:00
Always makes me chuckle, been to the bay twice now both times it was freezing with no surf or anyone to be seen.

Splashy
03-03-2016, 23:56
Oscar doing a lord lucan.. attention seeking drama queen just like Evil (evie).. doubt hes fish chum.

Dazzle
04-03-2016, 16:27
Oscar doing a lord lucan.. attention seeking drama queen just like Evil (evie).. doubt hes fish chum.

Maybe it's a celebratory swim because he managed to escape the awful Maddie's clutches? It's Matt I feel sorry for now... :ninja:

Splashy
04-03-2016, 22:47
Yeah Maddie is a walking kill zone ATM

But Ive always said Josh will kill Mads on the 3rd attempt. 1 was the hit and run where he and Andy left her for dead 2nd drugged her off her face on the beach and 3 I think Josh will mistake her for Evie.

Irene should boot the annoying brat out and seek help.

Splashy
04-03-2016, 22:47

But Ive always said Josh will kill Mads on the 3rd attempt. 1 was the hit and run where he and Andy left her for dead 2nd drugged her off her face on the beach and 3 I think Josh will mistake her for Evie.

Dazzle
05-03-2016, 00:04

I definitely wouldn't be averse to Maddie being killed off! :D

I quite like Olivia, but poor Irene definitely needs help. It's sad to see her contemplating drinking again. I wonder if we're going to meet her long lost child?

It's really good to see Lynne McGranger getting a decent story for once.

lizann
21-04-2016, 00:02
why is everyone mad at vj for being angry at hunter, he burnt his house

does hunter tell anyone about stealing the safe only olivia

lizann
21-04-2016, 00:02

Dazzle
21-04-2016, 00:11
I totally agree.

I assumed he'd confessed everything when he admitted the fire, but you've got me wondering now. :hmm:

tammyy2j
20-06-2016, 22:01
Why did Tank go to the fundraiser at the Caravan Park knowing what everyone thinks of him?

Splashy
22-06-2016, 03:28
Why did Tank go to the fundraiser at the Caravan Park knowing what everyone thinks of him?

He still loves Evil, sorry I mean Evee sp? He is still the unbalanced tool as was, he just found a way back to his victim in prison via Zak. The fact this do was at the place that his victim lives seems to of not registered with the writers.

Carnage.. spoiler alert if youve not seen it yet.

Hannah dead.... and she only just learnt to walk again.. shesh which writer did she pee off :crying:

Mads is going to lose an arm :crying:

Oscar is job hunting :crying:

Ierene is missing and no one has noticed :crying:

Josh is a killer :crying:

Andy caused the ecplosion duffing up Tanky :crying:

Ricky cant have any more babies :crying:

Chris wasnt killed off :crying:

Dazzle
22-06-2016, 10:54
Hannah dead.... and she only just learnt to walk again.. shesh which writer did she pee off

Mads is going to lose an arm :crying:

Oscar is job hunting :crying:

Ierene is missing and no one has noticed

Josh is a killer :crying:

Andy caused the ecplosion duffing up Tanky :crying:

Ricky cant have any more babies :crying:

Chris wasnt killed off :crying:

Yep, H&A has been a laugh a minute the past few episodes... :D

I even felt sorry for Maddie - which I think is a first for me!

Lol at you being upset Chris wasn't killed off. :lol:

lizann
22-06-2016, 19:52
nate trying to be superhuman superman brax saving ricky was funny, brutal acting so far with explosion from all

tammyy2j
23-06-2016, 16:49
I thought Evie did well in her emotional grieving sad scenes

Splashy
24-06-2016, 08:32
Vinnie Junior got his oats .. what a sillly Billy

lizann
04-07-2016, 22:06
is tank not as guilty as andy why isn't both arrested

Dazzle
04-07-2016, 22:10
is tank not as guilty as andy why isn't both arrested

Andy initiated the fight and wouldn't let Tank be, so I agree with Andy that it was his fault.

lizann
04-07-2016, 22:21
Andy initiated the fight and wouldn't let Tank be, so I agree with Andy that it was his fault.

first of, why did tank go there and even if andy started it tank was somewhat at fault too to me, even though i like tank

lizann
04-07-2016, 22:21

first of, why did tank go there and even if andy started it tank was somewhat at fault too to me, even though i like tank

Dazzle
04-07-2016, 22:36

I think there was some cursory explanation of why Tank went, although it didn't really make sense to me that he would go on his own.

As for the fight, Tank tried to walk away but Andy wouldn't allow it. He had no choice but to defend himself against Andy's attack, so it really wasn't his fault.

Splashy
11-07-2016, 10:24

I am confused how Tanky thought it ok to go to the place his victim lives despite the order that he shouldnt go near her and I am doubly confused how the police didnt make issue of that. Andy in his thug like way was simply asking he not attend, but oh no, Tanky was so obsessed that he must support the hospital he had to race there in a car chase that included screeching tyres sounds on grass? Tanky by the fact Andy had chased him must of known a confrontation was coming.

I suggest they blame it all on Roo, throw her in jail for life and save us all the annoyance of her pandering to Maddy for next 1000 episodes.

Splashy
11-07-2016, 10:24

I am confused how Tanky thought it ok to go to the place his victim lives despite the order that he shouldnt go near her and I am doubly confused how the police didnt make issue of that. Andy in his thug like way was simply asking he not attend, but oh no, Tanky was so obsessed that he must support the hospital he had to race there in a car chase that included screeching tyres sounds on grass? Tanky by the fact Andy had chased him must of known a confrontation was coming.

I suggest they blame it all on Roo, throw her in jail for life and save us all the annoyance of her pandering to Maddy for next 1000 episodes.

Splashy
04-08-2016, 09:39
Ah yes an experienced deck hand who is faced with a carping captain, no engine or radio will always dive into the sea and swim to shore :wall:

No you dont you cretin, you fire a flare and wave with a smoke canister all of which the Blaxton would have to have by law to be a on hire fishing boat and for gawd sake why not just use your mobile?

I always thought Josh was evil, I had him down as finally killing off Maddy after two attempts (the hit and run, the drugs on the beach) third time the charm I thought... but hey ho .. his chump bro is taking the heat and pretty boy Josh is free to kill again and will have to if he wants to hide his not so secret secret.

Dazzle
04-08-2016, 13:09
Andy's confession was ridiculous!

For starters, why not say it was an accident (as Josh insists it was)? Andy could have made sure to get Josh to describe exactly what happened to make his confession as realistic as possible. Also, why on earth would he admit to murdering Jake Pirovic? He could have used any number of excuses as to why he and Charlotte were struggling with her gun.

We keep being told he'll get twenty years for each death but in my opinion that's farcical because - if he'd kept quiet about Pirovic - he might have only got a few years for manslaughter with a good lawyer. :wall:

Splashy
06-08-2016, 08:35
yep!

I call Evie sp? Evil when I refer to her as she is and has always been. A vile character who im guessing will destroy lives to get what she wants. As for Ash, in what reality would Kat ever take him back?

Oh and poor Alfs grand daughter getting bite by a snake in Neighbours.

Splashy
06-08-2016, 08:35
yep!

I call Evie sp? Evil when I refer to her as she is and has always been. A vile character who im guessing will destroy lives to get what she wants. As for Ash, in what reality would Kat ever take him back?

Oh and poor Alfs grand daughter getting bite by a snake in Neighbours.

Dazzle
06-08-2016, 12:49

I liked Evil at first but then she turned into an annoying brat. Still, she's more watchable than the awful Maddie ever was. There's no youngsters I really like in H&A at the moment - except perhaps for Olivia (who can also behave spoiled but at least has a vulnerable side and is well acted).

I haven't seen Friday's episode yet. I can't believe Kat took Ash back after his betrayal! Mind you, I thought she was really stupid to tell him in the first place because he would have felt he was betraying his friends by keeping quiet.

Splashy
09-08-2016, 08:01
Did we note the extra hunky cop with Kat on the hunt for Irene?

My bread aint buttered that way but Im guessing this new eye candy male cop is a replacement for Kat when Josh or Evil knocks her off to hide their secret. (just a guess not a spoiler)

So Maz is back, did her and Irene go on the same holiday.

Splashy
09-08-2016, 08:01
Did we note the extra hunky cop with Kat on the hunt for Irene?

My bread aint buttered that way but Im guessing this new eye candy male cop is a replacement for Kat when Josh or Evil knocks her off to hide their secret. (just a guess not a spoiler)

lizann
09-08-2016, 19:26
so hunter goes and attacks andy at cop station and nothing, he already started a fire and stole a safe

Dazzle
10-08-2016, 17:10

Only if Lynne McGranger was also off on maternity leave. http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/happy/smileys-happy-514478.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

so hunter goes and attacks andy at cop station and nothing, he already started a fire and stole a safe

What a missed opportunity! It was the perfect chance to get rid of the unlikeable thug. :thumbsdow

Dazzle
11-08-2016, 00:54
It was a genius idea to make Billy's baby Irene's grandchild. At least something good will come out of Irene's tragic lost baby story and Billy's rape.

Splashy
12-08-2016, 07:58
Oh yeah I hadn't made that connection.

Just picking up rubbish for stabbing someone?

Splashy
12-08-2016, 07:58
Oh yeah I hadn't made that connection.

Just picking up rubbish for stabbing someone?

Dazzle
24-08-2016, 01:04
I found it so annoying that Evie made Josh's escape all about herself.

I can understand her being upset that she'd never see him again, but she seemed to take it as a personal insult! She knows he didn't deserve that sentence, and that his life wouldn't be worth living as a pretty young man in a hard core prison, but it seems she'd prefer that for him over a chance of happiness. :wall:

I enjoyed the escape despite not expecting to and despite it being so ridiculously easy. As if a prisoner who'd just been given a lengthy sentence would be escorted by one guard lightly holding his arm... :p

I think the Barrett brothers got a decent exit - perhaps better than the characters deserved.

Splashy
27-08-2016, 10:17
yep to all the above.

Loved it that Andy used his old banger to get away in, a car registered in his name and he didnt even wear a mask ...

Chris was right thou, if Angelos now does breakfasts they are in competition.

New foster kid will never be a nice fella, John and Marlyn will try but the kid is bad seed, a bit like me :angel:

Dazzle
27-08-2016, 12:35
New foster kid will never be a nice fella, John and Marlyn will try but the kid is bad seed, a bit like me :angel:

Now you're just fishing for compliments. :p

Splashy
27-08-2016, 15:37
:cartman::

I prefer to trawl not fish :moonie:

Is the girl who went off with Head teachers kid whats his name ever coming back? Oh Sky, thats her name

Now I have new glasses Ive realised that VJ and the kid that plays the youngest bod in police protection are really really ugly, I mean seriously .. yikes ...

Oh wait I was looking in the mirror :sick:

Dazzle
27-08-2016, 17:58
Is the girl who went off with Head teachers kid whats his name ever coming back? Oh Sky, thats her name

She's gone for good apparently.

Oh wait I was looking in the mirror :sick:

https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/smileyslaughing_lol_hehe_100-102.gif?w=700&h=

tammyy2j
31-08-2016, 22:24
I noticed one of the police detectives who helped Tori's family was played by actor John Adam who was in Home and Away previously as a teacher who lived with Irene

Pantherboy
31-08-2016, 23:34
I noticed one of the police detectives who helped Tori's family was played by actor John Adam who was in Home and Away previously as a teacher who lived with Irene

Well spotted tammyy2j!!

John Adam, who plays Decker (the witness protection officer for the Morgan's), also played teacher Luke Cunningham in H&A in 1993-1994.

http://i1.wp.com/www.backtothebay.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cunningham_luke.jpg?w=600

Dazzle
01-09-2016, 00:01
Well spotted tammyy2j!!

John Adam, who plays Decker (the witness protection officer for the Morgan's), also played teacher Luke Cunningham in H&A in 1993-1994.

http://i1.wp.com/www.backtothebay.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cunningham_luke.jpg?w=600

Yes, I also recognised him as being a former resident of Summer Bay, although I couldn't remember any specifics. I rather liked Luke :wub: and seeing his photo has reminded me how disappointed I was that he didn't hang around for long.

Also, the villain who Decker arrested has appeared in H&A previously as Martha's ex the crooked strip club owner (again I knew the face but read the details elsewhere).

tammyy2j
01-09-2016, 12:22
Well spotted tammyy2j!!

At first I thought he was the original Flynn, he had long hair too :o

Dazzle
01-09-2016, 13:55
At first I thought he was the original Flynn, he had long hair too :o

So did I! We appear to have gone through exactly the same thought processes when we saw Decker. :D

Here's a picture of both Flynns for anyone like me who wants a reminder:

http://i1.wp.com/www.backtothebay.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/saunders_flynn.jpg?w=600

tammyy2j
01-09-2016, 14:14
^ Even though I liked both in the role, they look nothing alike :p

Dazzle
01-09-2016, 14:18
^ Even though I liked both in the role, they look nothing alike :p

I know lol. :D

I was upset when the original actor left, but I grew to like the second Flynn even more. I didn't watch the episode where he died. :(

Dazzle
08-09-2016, 16:58
Nice to hear Duncan mention Noah's Bar the other day. That's a piece of H&A history and makes me nostalgic for well-loved characters like Noah and Hayley. :(

I noticed that Channel 5 censored something Nate said to Chris the other day! It was weird because Nate's lips moved but there was no sound. I was watching a recording so I rewound to check. I wonder what on earth he said that Channel 5 thought was unsuitable for teatime viewing? :hmm:

Edited to add: I just looked at the episode on Daily Motion (uploaded in July so it must have been done by someone in Australia) and it was also censored. Does this mean that the episode was already censored when Channel 5 received it? :searchme:

Dazzle
16-09-2016, 01:25
Jordan was a good character and his departure is a loss for H&A. The actor is very capable and likeable - both rare characteristics in the youth of Summer Bay these days - so I hope the producers see sense and bring him back.

Splashy
21-09-2016, 00:36
So in home and away land your ex boss is able to tell a new employer not to employ you as you as an ex squeeze did time! Kat calling the fella sir and her boss even thou she had quit was annoying, if I got a reference from my last employer saying the fellas great but hes dating an ex con I would be straight down the solicitors, thats guilt by association and hearsay not the truth and certainly not legal. Yet she meekly sucked it up ... sheez.

Evil sorry I mean Evie is off again, self involved vileness, but then thats her bag, if I was Alf I would of told her to take her thousends of insurance money and be loud at 1am in her own gaff. Shes not his problem and shes only there on sufferance as she came with Leas hubby.

Duncan was always bad seed, it can only end well.

Splashy
21-09-2016, 00:36
this japes wearing thin now.

lizann
29-09-2016, 00:47
vj is one bad actor does he care his mother is also on crashed plane his only concern for billie

tammyy2j
01-11-2016, 15:43
I had a tear for Chris's exit :(

Splashy
26-11-2016, 06:09
Some one on the show has a real obsession with Huntington's disease, this isnt the first story line on the show theyve had, a lot like Neighbours is obsessed with priests bedding ladies from the close.

Splashy
02-12-2016, 02:44
Well thats all folks from Home and Away this year :crying:

Dazzle
02-12-2016, 11:41
Well thats all folks from Home and Away this year :crying:

I'm enjoying H&A at the moment too so I will miss it (which is more than I can say for Neighbours which is also going on a break).

Splashy
11-12-2016, 09:17
Land lady keeps making me watch twee cringy crimbo movies at tea time instead :crying:

Dazzle
11-12-2016, 11:24
Land lady keeps making me watch twee cringy crimbo movies at tea time instead :crying:

I sympathise with your plight. :(

It's hard to find a lightweight and relaxing replacement for H&A and Neighbours when they're both on a long break.

Splashy
18-03-2017, 06:00
So Heath wants to make Bianca have the baby although it and her may die .... the guys a fantasist.. he may well end up with a dead wife and 2 kids who will grow up to hate him.... Its an old old story.. does new life have presence over old life ..only the old fella upstairs can answer that one.

Hunters going to kill whats her name before he lets anyone else have her.

The two one hour specials where really good this week.. well done Home and Away

flappinfanny
23-07-2017, 17:33
There are no breaks in transmission from C5 this summer, until the Christmas break which is good. :)

Splashy
24-07-2017, 01:48
So who is Ash going to punch because they caused the bubs illness... well thats what he does gets angry then punches people, which is ironic as he used VJ punching Zac against him to get custody of Luke (poor kids going to have real issues with being girl with a predominantly male name)

Broadie ... I know its the story line but he has gone from a nice chief to a violent stealing thug after what seems a couple of snorts of white and then some ICE.. I had a lot of IcE in my pepsi on sat at the Harveter I dont see the issue here. :ninja:

Hunter .. at some point he will cause the death of Lib, Irene called it, he is a sociopath, who emotionally reacts with no care about who he hurts, then will play the victim card or the ignorant understood teen role when things happen. I mean the chap burnt down Leahs house and nearly killed VJ all over a lie told to him about Zak being his papa. Now Zac isnt his papa he is kicking off yet again.

Torri, should just wait for the surgeon, her lifes in danger if she dares to try and save Luke and it goes wrong, mr punch and blame everyone, too thick or reluctant to accept his own responsibility will try and destroy her. He will say Torri saw the kid before the issue and pronounced her fit and thus it must be her fault. I can see why docs wont be drawn of out of work cases, take her to the hospital is what she should of said on day one.

Dazzle
25-07-2017, 18:17
Yeah, the Brody drug addiction storyline has been a bit silly. They way Justin's character was changed so that Brodie would be forced to seek sanctuary with a beautiful and enigmatic stranger (who he'd carjacked!) was all very contrived. And what family cancels an adult's personal bank cards because he's been an addict for a week? The whole storyline's been a bit of a mess really.

The recent Marilyn, John and Jett scenes have been the most compelling thing about H&A for me. It's good to find out more about John's past. I just hope he and Marilyn get back together sooner rather than later. :wub:

lizann
25-07-2017, 20:02
scarlett taking in her druggy car jacker robber was stupid

Splashy
02-08-2017, 03:22
Oh goodie a new family with brats in the bay, its like its all been done before.

Ash dosent want to be with Kat for love, just to help him raise his bub, the lady needs to run away. My way please.:angel:

lizann
02-08-2017, 10:21
tori in love with ash after 1 day, superfast

Perdita
02-08-2017, 14:36
tori in love with ash after 1 day, superfast

No time for courtship in soapland!!! :nono:

Splashy
05-08-2017, 01:55
All Ash wants is a women to look after his kid while he goes round punching people.

But anyway the kids going to hate them all when she grows up because they called her Luke FFS..

Oh and I want Alf to beat up more blokes in the bay, you dont mess with Mr Stewart bruces.

Dazzle
05-08-2017, 18:23
All Ash wants is a women to look after his kid while he goes round punching people.

But anyway the kids going to hate them all when she grows up because they called her Luke FFS..

Oh and I want Alf to beat up more blokes in the bay, you dont mess with Mr Stewart bruces.

The baby's name is actually Luc (which is short for Lucinda). :p :D

lizann
07-08-2017, 21:45
The baby's name is actually Luc (which is short for Lucinda). :p :D

i thought it was luc after ash's presumed dead but risen brother patrick / luke

Splashy
10-08-2017, 07:07
That was my understanding about her name being Luke... but forget the spelling it is pronounced Luke, it would be like calling your baby girl Burt every day of her life, even if her full name is Berta.

I cannot stand Hunter, he is a really nasty drama queen everyone seems to pander to, who at times of stress always takes it out on others usualy Liv. Now the same genes must be in his grandmother who seems to have come back to destroy him and Liv ,, Irelene warned you doll, keep clear of Hunter or he will drag you down.

Why do the ladies like Justin?

Id like Alf to be the new squeeze of the lady on the run, not Justin, its time again to have an age gap shocker in the bay, it worked for Maz and the head teacher bloke. Id think they would make for an interesting watch, Alf is far from past it, he took down Broadie easily and Im guessing he would be more than a match for who ever is after her.

Dazzle
10-08-2017, 15:22
i thought it was luc after ash's presumed dead but risen brother patrick / luke

Yes, Luc was named after Luke Ashford, but her full name is Lucinda:

"She gives birth to a baby girl, and VJ tells Leah that the baby’s name is Lucinda Leah Patterson – Luc for short, after Billie’s late brother."

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/13/a-bush-fire-causes-chaos-and-justin-battles-for-survival-8-big-home-and-away-spoilers-revealed-6503064/

Dazzle
10-08-2017, 15:31
I cannot stand Hunter, he is a really nasty drama queen everyone seems to pander to, who at times of stress always takes it out on others usualy Liv. Now the same genes must be in his grandmother who seems to have come back to destroy him and Liv ,, Irelene warned you doll, keep clear of Hunter or he will drag you down.

I can't stand Hunter either. I really, really hated him at first (when he was setting fire to Leah's house etc) but he improved to the point where I could tolerate him. He's now reverting to type again unfortunately.

Why do the ladies like Justin?

I rather like Justin :wub: when he's not being shouty and judgemental (which unfortunately is most of the time nowadays). Where does he get off attacking Scarlett (a woman he barely knows) because she might have a secret child? :thumbsdow

Splashy
17-08-2017, 07:31
Shame on you Dazzle ::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So its all ok now .. Hunter has said sorry.....:cartman:

How old is Broadie...I mean apart from being a drug using scum bag, now he is suddenly into 18 year old kids, the new family one and the one he covered for when he was at an AA meeting. or is that the same one.. im getting confused.

A pier is a very bad investment, they are normally sold off for a pound as it will cost tons of money to repair and keep going.

kaz21
17-08-2017, 09:30
In sure he's in his 30's. I thought he's a bit old for a 18/19 year old.

Pantherboy
18-08-2017, 00:57
Brody I think is now 25. It was mentioned a while back (last year?) that he was 17 when the Morgans went into witness protection & they had been 'on the run' for 7 years - it is now a year later, so I gather he is now 25? Jackson Heywood, the actor who plays Brody, turned 29 last month. Ziggy Astoni is 19, while the actress who plays her, Sophie Dillman, is 24.

kaz21
18-08-2017, 10:27
Thanks I couldn't remember.

Splashy
07-11-2017, 17:05
Ash really is a violent thug at heart, Tory run love ... well more for the fact he really is only looking for someone to look after the kid.

Splashy
15-11-2017, 05:49
So they carped off Beth..well who could see that coming:cartman:

Morgan placing himself front in the queue for grief was sickening, what a selfish self involved twonk. First he bullies a grieving husband to surrender his wifes parts to save his only had met her weeks ago girlfriend, then bashes and blames him for not doing sooner when Beth passes. He needs to learn brick laying or something as no one would want that chump as their doctor.

tammyy2j
15-11-2017, 15:51
I was never invested in Mason's relationship with Beth to care for either

lizann
16-11-2017, 22:29
mason should be barred and arrested from hospital for life, total muppet

Splashy
17-11-2017, 03:55
so agree...

The new Pier owners, oh boy are they both a load, one likes to punch a lot the other bully Lea. I hope the puncher gets his lot with the police over Broady, dont get me wrong Broady is a tool but to be punched in the face like that is disgusting.

Irene, what are you doing... well being played by the still sick deranged Nick...

Alfs got a new grandson??

lizann
25-01-2018, 23:50
jennifer reminds me of nicole

so sick of tori

does astoni dad do any work than stalk his daughter?

Splashy
08-03-2018, 03:32
What does Tori see in Ash?

He is forever getting violent, mouthing off and seeking to sort stuff out that the law should be doing!

Add to that he thinks he owns his ex because she is having his baby.

Splashy
29-03-2018, 23:42
So despite the buried alive tag for the week, Alf is un buried and still alive but has just narked off his daughter by Wednesday.

However Ash has nearly killed his work partner, threatened his work partner despite a police warning not to go near him, broke into his work partners house, threatened his girl friend and yet we are still expected to feel sorry for the tool.

I really dont know who that blond is that Hunter is having a rebound with, I kinda expected her to die in the explosion like any true new person with no background build up did on the Enterprise old and next generation.

Splashy
30-03-2018, 22:08
Nice to see Ash and Robbo in a tickle fight to conclude the whole thing. :rotfl:

lizann
04-04-2018, 23:57
did tori expect angry ash to just forgive her helping robbocop

Splashy
05-04-2018, 01:59
Love really is blind, shes in love with a man who acted like a real nut job thug, even down to nearly killing her brother, causing her other brother to be jumped by Ashes possey, he broke into her house twice and threatened two of her brothers.

Horrible fella who always punches people without warning but everyone always feels sympathy for? He only ever does things for his own selfish reasons.

vampted
19-04-2018, 16:42
So over all the ultra dramatic storylines involving Justin and his family, really losing interest in this new one with Ava's kidnapping and the revenge by Ebony. Hasn't there been enough of this lately with the that family and their initial storyline and then the Robbo storyline. The Estoni storyline however is being beautifully handled. Bring back Summer Bay with character driven plots not crazy crime stories all the time. Hope Robbo is a permanent character though, looking forward to seeing the reactions when people find out he is a fed.

Splashy
28-04-2018, 10:48
So Ash is crushed under a car in his garage.... this happened before on the show years ago, memory is a bit sparce on it but wasnt a guy killed who was Irenes ex or the farther of people she was looking after because he was crushed?

kaz21
28-04-2018, 12:25
Will and nicks dad wasn’t it.

Pantherboy
28-04-2018, 13:12
Yes, it was Will & Nick's (& Hayley's) dad, Ken Smith. He was estranged from his kids, & came to the Bay after he saw Hayley's picture in the paper after I think she won an art competition or something like that. He fell for Irene who was fostering Will & Hayley (I think Nick came in later?). They got engaged, but a few days before the wedding he was working with Will at the garage (he was a mechanic & I think he took over Jesse's garage??), when he was killed after a car fell on him after a jack slipped.

Splashy
15-05-2018, 14:05
Really getting bored of being told we should feel sorry for Ash.. The guy just punches people when he get upset like a thug.. Kat was only carrying his kid he didnt own her thou he acted like he did and his inability to understand as Kat released Robo from prision nd was driving the car in the crash he cant be Robos fault. But there he is now trying to make sure Robo is screwed and not giving a flying F about Torry sp?.

No doubt when it all comes out he is a nice guy really it will be forgotten that Ash is a total utter........

If Dean spoke/threaten my child like he did he would be in front a court before he could say good day mate.

lizann
28-06-2018, 01:54
can ebony and her mother kill jasmine tori leah mason olivia willow robbocop and justin, i may have more for their kill list

Splashy
08-08-2018, 11:01
:thumbsup::rotfl:

Robbo cop is also getting on my man boob area... He is becoming so whiny, forget that the victim is near death, that Tori has placed money to keep him out of prison, remember shes the lady that stopped ya dieing mate and hid you when the mob where after you. But no its more important that big baby must be out there finding whats her face to hell with anyone else.

I thought Willows pa was in a home not dead? all this about the car makes no sense to me.

vapeat
07-11-2018, 23:04
Am I the only one that can't see any chemistry between Robbo and Jasmine. Its more like father and daughter. He has more chemistry with Tori.

Splashy
08-11-2018, 01:01
Shes just odd, she started off being the one being stalked and now has turned into a stalker.

tammyy2j
08-11-2018, 11:21
Shes just odd, she started off being the one being stalked and now has turned into a stalker.

Yes she is like a stalker with Robbo

Splashy
14-11-2018, 08:00
Shes a young women who knows she will always come last to the baby he creates with Tori, so why go there?

lizann
12-01-2019, 02:13
who studies in a busy diner

lizann
18-07-2020, 03:04
what was the whole ben gemma nonsense

lizann
21-07-2020, 21:10
did nico rob the diner?

kaz21
21-07-2020, 21:40
I don’t think so.

lizann
25-03-2021, 02:51
i enjoyed willow telling ziggy truth bombs about going with tane, rebound to a bad boy, hypocrite

lizann
16-09-2021, 00:23
mia was ridiculous, action woman saving the car

lizann
18-08-2022, 00:57
salt won't make any money giving free drinks and owners drinking too

lizann
08-03-2023, 17:58
is summer bay high gone, leah and roo worked there

lizann
18-05-2023, 17:42
ava wrong and justin wrong, theo isn't wrong

lizann
01-06-2023, 21:26
what does eden do for work, still in salt

lizann
14-01-2024, 01:08
justin dying, at death's door but leah wouldn't tell his family and daughter

Ruffed_lemur
14-01-2024, 17:18
justin dying, at death's door but leah wouldn't tell his family and daughter

She's not in a state of mind to do so. It does happen to people.

lizann
16-01-2024, 02:16
She's not in a state of mind to do so. It does happen to people.

alf or theo could have contacted his daughter and siblings, brody is in Australia with tori in London

lizann
17-01-2024, 18:27
did Justin's heart heal itself no operation needed

lizann
28-03-2024, 18:33
no surgery scars for remi and mack

lizann
10-04-2024, 21:53
leah barely knows valerie but invites her to stay