PDA

View Full Version : Alesha Dixon to host new chatshow

Perdita
28-05-2009, 17:12
Alesha Dixon is eyeing up her own TV chatshow, reports the London Evening Standard.

The 30-year-old singer, whose recent hits include 'Let's Get Excited', is said to be in talks with the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 about hosting a new programme.

"I would like the show to be like the next Tyra Banks Show," she said. "I will be completely involved with all areas of production. Outside of a normal chatshow, I would like mine to be a mixture of entertainment and politics, so my first guest - if I can get him - would be Gordon Brown."

She added: "Everything is at the early stages at the moment so nothing will happen until next year and it will be for an eight-week run."

The former Mis-Teeq star said that she has an idea of what the new show will be like, revealing: "I was watching This Week and I thought that I could do the same thing but attract a younger audience.

"I have already done some television with youngsters on BBC Three and I would like to involve that element in my show."

Dixon recently announced the details of her first solo headlining tour, beginning on October 20.

Chris_2k11
28-05-2009, 17:22
I think shes definitely got the personality for it, you never know it could work.

Abbie
28-05-2009, 23:09
I like her :D and think she could do really well :D

My only problem, is dont we have enough chat shows?

Jojo
29-05-2009, 08:16
I'm afraid I really don't like her. I find her very loud and brash, and really didn't enjoy her appearance on SCD. I wouldn't like to see her fronting her own chatshow, and I wouldn't watch it I'm afraid. Personal choice and all that

di marco
30-05-2009, 11:38
theres so many chatshows already though that im not sure if we really need another one

Abbie
30-05-2009, 17:19
theres so many chatshows already though that im not sure if we really need another one

I like her, but I have to agree with you there

Chloe O'brien
30-05-2009, 23:48
I don't like her either. I didn't like her on SCD. I wouldn't watch a chatshow she hosts and I bet she would have to dance on each show as well.

Hannelene
06-06-2009, 13:22
She could fall flat on her face
it would be a disaster like davina's show!