PDA

View Full Version : Corrie is on tonight at 8 pm

Perdita
26-05-2009, 08:44
Peter asks Michelle to stay in Weatherfield
Airs on Tuesday, May 26 2009 at 20:00 BST on ITV1

Michelle's late for work after her night of passion with Luke. She lies to Peter as to why she's late but he can see straight through it and it's clear that he's jealous of her burgeoning relationship.

When Luke arrives asking Michelle to spend the day with him, Peter refuses her the time off. He then decides that it's time to make his own move and presents her with a good luck card containing Eurostar vouchers for Ryan to visit while she's on tour.

When Michelle then calls at Peter's to thank him, he admits how much he feels for her and begs her to stay in Weatherfield. Will Michelle be swayed?

Fiz feels destroyed by John's rejection of her the previous day. But as the factory girls gossip about Fiz's relationship with Stape, she refuses to accept that it's over. Fiz is all too aware of the repercussions of what she's doing but she can't help herself as she sends a letter to John in prison.

As Sian and Sophie discuss Ryan's gig, Sian reveals her worry that Ryan might go off with Tamsin Beasely as she's made it obvious she's interested. Sophie tries to reassure Sian but it's still weighing on her mind and as she and Ryan share a kiss in the ginnel, she tells him that tonight's the night. How far will she go to keep her man?

Blanche's hips are hurting because of Peter stairs but seeing away to reclaim his flat, he suggests that Blanche uses the situation to her advantage to get some home improvements made at the Barlows'. Blanche knows that Ken and Deirdre want her to move back in, so she tries her hand at bribery.

And with Joe's back still causing him trouble, he starts to rely on his painkillers to get him through the day's work.

Abigail
26-05-2009, 09:35
Time changes already posted here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=94903) :)

Perdita
26-05-2009, 09:58
I know that, Abigail, I just thought I post a reminder, once your brain is as old as mine, you will appreciate reminders too :D

Chris_2k11
26-05-2009, 20:10
I only just remembered, thanks