PDA

View Full Version : Killer clot hits Claire

Perdita
23-05-2009, 07:02
CORRIE favourite Claire Peacock is left fighting for her life after a blood clot kills her secret unborn child.
The flame-haired cabbie collapses after weeks of rows with her gormless hubby Ashley.

The butcher — and viewers — do not know Claire is expecting a baby until doctors tell him she has miscarried.

And they add she may also die as a result of a clot on her lung.

Devastated Ashley then sobs to pal Peter Barlow: “Please, she can’t die — she’s my whole world. And why didn’t she tell me she was pregnant?”

The dramatic summer storyline on the ITV1 soap is a new blow for the struggling couple.

Claire (Julie Hayworth) and Ashley (Steven Arnold) are constantly at war over lack of cash.

She is furious after Ashley cancels their hol — then drinks away dosh at the pub.

An insider said: “It’s going to be a terrible time for Ashley.

“He realises how much his wife means to him — but is it all too late?”

The Sun

Chloe O'brien
23-05-2009, 23:42
They can't make Ashley a widower again. He was devasted when Maxine died now they may kill off Claire as well.

angel_eyes87
23-05-2009, 23:50
I was wondering when these two were going to get a storyline, instead of being 'extras', these seems like a good decent storyline, but I don't agree with them making Ashley a widower again,he deserves to be happy for once!

Katy
24-05-2009, 01:32
I was thinking they had gone quiet to. I think claire has had a baby recently though off scren they can't kill her off it would be awful for poor Ashley

angel_eyes87
24-05-2009, 02:21
Yeah the Actress who plays Claire had a baby, so basically she was sort of written out, thats why we had no Ashley for months.