PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Week 23 (9th June)

Perdita
21-05-2009, 13:25
Tuesday 9 June
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE

It's the day of Faye and Joseph's wedding, in this week's episode of the medical drama, and Joseph wants the day to go smoothly. But the arrival of an old flame and the revelation that his brother, Harry, betrayed him with her, throws him off course.

Faye also discovers some ghosts from her past as her parents arrive for the wedding. Faye and her father don't get on.

Jac, meanwhile, is struggling to get over Joseph, but the wedding is the talk of Holby and Jac takes her bad mood out on new interns Penny and Oliver.

Filled with emotion, Faye later finds comfort with Linden and the pair share a kiss.

StarsOfCCTV
21-05-2009, 14:58
Filled with emotion, Faye later finds comfort with Linden and the pair share a kiss.
Ooer, not even married 5 minutes and she's already cheated with the best man! :lol:

This episode sounds quite good. Looking forward to some cutting comments from Jac!

JustJodi
28-05-2009, 11:24
****cough cough tramp**** Faye kissing the best man, right after the wedding vows,, tsk tsk, hope Joe walks in on them !!!!!!!!!!!!

lizann
28-05-2009, 11:39
Joseph/Faye/Linden anyone finding this storyline really boring

and what now does Jac want Joseph :confused:

Perdita
02-06-2009, 14:04
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a157896/behind-the-scenes-at-holby-citys-wedding.html

Next week sees Holby City's wedding of the year between ward sister Faye Morton (Patsy Kensit-Healy) and cardiothoracic registrar Joseph Byrne (Luke Roberts).

Having arranged the nuptials to take place in the Byrne's country estate, Faye is shocked by the arrival of her parents, to whom she has not spoken in over 12 years.

An almost-perfect day, however, is ruined for Joseph when his former fiancée Elizabeth (Elisabeth Dermot Walsh) admits that two days before he fell into his coma, she slept with his brother Harry and that their sister Sophia (Sophie Ward) caught them.

Faye, meanwhile, falls into the arms of another man and betrays her new husband on what was supposed to be the happiest day of their lives.

Here, DS presents a gallery of behind-the-scenes pictures from the filming of the wedding.

Can't upload the pictures, but Faye is wearing a dress very similar to my wedding dress. She has shown an impeccable taste :D

tammyy2j
02-06-2009, 15:00
Poor Joseph will he ever he happy and with somone who doesnt cheat

Perdita
02-06-2009, 17:20
HOLBY sex kitten Patsy Kensit looks racy in red as her character, nurse Faye Morton, weds lover Joseph Byrne (Luke Roberts, 31).

For Patsy, 21, it's her sixth husband. :confused: She is older than that, surely
Recently she married Jeremy Healy - her fourth.

On TV it's her second.

Daily Star

CrazyLea
03-06-2009, 17:07
She actually looks rather pretty in that dress - saw it bigger in Inside Soap.
And lmao, yeah I'd say she's older than 21. Definate mistake lmao!

squillyfer
03-06-2009, 23:23
saw the preview on bbc one earlier, I now officially cant wait for this episode, I mean I'll have to leave the room when he actually marries her but the quicker he gets married and regrets it and the sooner she cheats with linden the quicker this can all be over and jac and joseph can ride into the sunset...or at least theatre together lol

StarsOfCCTV
03-06-2009, 23:26
In my TV guide..

Apparently there is a witness to Faye/Linden kissing.

Jac creeping around the shadows perhaps? :lol: