PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER ALERT : Season 2 early details revealed!!!

soap_gal_
02-06-2005, 19:56
Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry has revealed the early storylines that will engross viewers once again when the infamous black comedy returns to screens this October. Cherry has told the New York Times how the story will pick up 8 months after the first series' finale.

"We return to Wisteria Lane in the midst of the action. Each of the main characters are thrown straight into mix, with Gabrielle, Bree, Susan and Lynette each carrying off their individual stories."

Cherry also told the Times that one of the main characters from the original series will not be returning (Rex because he died or maybe Mike Delfino being shot by Zach as well???).

"Gabrielle is now living alone, realising how much she misses Carlos [her husband] and is also on the brink of giving birth. Bree has recovered from the initial shock of Rex's sudden death and is in the midst of trying to discover the true culprit behind his death. Lynette has gone back to work, leaving Tom to look after the children, but she soon discovers how much she truly liked being a housewife. Meanwhile Susan is recovering from a massive shock."

Marc, who created the award-winning series after being inspired by his own Mother, explained that the second series won't focus around one particular storyline like the first.

"I want the second series to be a series of smaller storylines that all link to one another that finally wrap up nicely at the end... I don't want this series to be as long, either. There's a lot of ground I want to cover in this series too. I want to reveal further secrets about each of the housewives, including the newest edition to Wisteria Lane [the Applewhites' and maybe some more information about Dierdre, who featured briefly in the final episode]."

Luckily, so far, all the main actresses including Teri Hatcher [Susan], Felicity Huffman [Lynette], Marcia Cross [Bree], Eva Longoria [Gabrielle] and Nicollette Sheridan [Edie] have signed up for a further series, but there has been no official word on any other cast members.

:rotfl: Can't wait!!! :thumbsup:

willow
02-06-2005, 20:29
ooohhh!!!! i can't wait!!!!

i don't think i can wait until october!!!!

Athena
02-06-2005, 20:32
i reckon that new family -who wouldn't let edie (is it?) into their house have som-a-thing fishy about them.

*charlie*
02-06-2005, 20:37
well i read that the desperate housewives MEN have not been told whether then are returning for a second series yet! the producers are not obliged to tell the cast members untill middle/late june, so thats when more spoilers will probably start surfacing as to what happens with mike and zach and the second season.
(personally i think that they would be CRAZY to kill off mike!)
sope this helps!
*charlie*

willow
02-06-2005, 20:39
they can't kill off mike!!! it would be a crime!!!!

Johnny Allen
03-06-2005, 08:55
maybe Zach dies, after all the actor who plays him was arrested for drugs, who knows, Mike shouldn't die and I had heard he was the safest male cast member and had been a huge hit with the female viewers.

Trinity
03-06-2005, 09:07
I agree with Johnny Allen, Zach should go!

Jojo
03-06-2005, 12:18
But could Mike have been shot and that it what Susan's shock is that she has to recover from, or is it the shock of Mike being Zach's father????
Sounds brilliant though - can't wait!!!

volvic
03-06-2005, 16:46
season 2 is going to be good i can,t wait :cheer:

i will really miss the charater rex though :thumbsdow

george: It was nice talking with you, Dr. Van de Kamp

REX: Please, you're dating my wife! Call me Rex!"

chamone256
03-06-2005, 17:25
apparently edie was a huge hit with fans so they're supposedly bringing in a six year old son and an ex-husband for her character to develop more :lol: hope this helps :thumbsup:

Tamzi
04-06-2005, 10:13
they can't kill of mike! should be interesting to see what happens. apparently we dont see it to january. thats what it said at the end ' desperate housewives will return early next year!'

Eastenders_4ev@
05-06-2005, 14:01
If the episodes start in October in the US then they probable wont start till later here, even if it does start later here, you can download the episodes from US websites. Thats how i saw the episode in advance from this series.

Frm www.housewives-media.com

Hope that helps ya
Luv K@T!E
.x.x.x.x.x.x.

*charlie*
05-06-2005, 19:14
well, i did read that (about the men not knowing) in a magazine, that was interviewing the guy that mplays MIKE, so even he doesnt know!
well, the guy that plays zach, DID get busted for drugs, but he wasnt smoking them- he was with friends who had them, and he got caught up in it.
so everyone is up for the chop really! * charlie *