PDA

View Full Version : Sherlock Holmes

tammyy2j
19-05-2009, 16:36
Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOr4i-wbH-M

Director - Guy Ritchie

Detective Sherlock Holmes (Downey Jr.) and his stalwart partner Watson (Law) engage in a battle of wits and brawn with a nemesis whose plot is a threat to all of England.

tammyy2j
22-09-2009, 11:40
Brad Pitt won't be playing Sherlock Holmes' arch-enemy Dr. Moriarty anytime soon, despite reports the movie star has been asked to save pal Guy Ritchie's film.

Tabloid reports suggested film stars Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law had been called back to the London set for reshoots with Pitt, but movie bosses have denied the reports.

Calling the story "completely inaccurate," a rep for the movie says, "Brad Pitt is not joining the cast of Sherlock Holmes and we're extremely pleased with the production of the film. As planned, it will be released on Christmas Day, 2009.

"In order to complete the movie, we've scheduled a few days on set to shoot a couple of additional scenes and perfect some of the visual effects elements."

CrazyLea
25-01-2010, 00:38
Anyone seen this?
Went to see it tonight. Wasn't amazingly impressed. But it was a decent film. Really funny in parts. Not sure who was Sherlock? But he did a good job. As did Jude Law as Watson.
I found it rather slow in places. But fairly enjoyabe.

Perdita
25-01-2010, 05:54
Is Robert Downey jr. not playing Watson in this film? My s-i-l has seen it and she thought it was brilliant.

tammyy2j
25-01-2010, 10:47
Is Robert Downey jr. not playing Watson in this film? My s-i-l has seen it and she thought it was brilliant.

Jude Law is Watson RDJ is Holmes

I really liked this film