PDA

View Full Version : Stiller: ''Night At The Museum 3' a possibility'

Perdita
16-05-2009, 09:50
Ben Stiller has admitted that a third instalment in the Night At The Museum franchise is a possibility.

Speaking at a UK press conference for Night At The Museum 2, the actor told reporters that he would be happy to reprise the role of Larry Daley if audiences wanted him too.

"For the second one we had to figure out a reason why that movie would actually happen, and I feel like we figured that out. The idea of doing a third one would be great and really fun, but it would mean having to figure out something that sustained itself," he explained.

"There are a couple of ideas floating around if it seems that enough people want to see a third one, and of course working with these guys again would be great. But it can't get any bigger, just a little different."

His comments prompted co-star Ricky Gervais to joke: "[What about] a normal museum where nothing comes to life? Just about the admin, naturalise it a little bit more."

Night At The Museum 2 is released in the UK on May 20.

Abbie
16-05-2009, 12:00
Well im looking forward to the second one :D

Perdita
16-05-2009, 12:14
I am too, the trailers look good :D

parkerman
16-05-2009, 13:01
His comments prompted co-star Ricky Gervais to joke: "[What about] a normal museum where nothing comes to life? Just about the admin, naturalise it a little bit more."

Hey, Perdy, maybe they could make a film of a certain book that's due to be published next year. What do you think? :hmm: :lol:

Perdita
16-05-2009, 15:52
Only if the author gets the lead role :D

parkerman
16-05-2009, 17:47
Only if the author gets the lead role :D

Do you fancy the role of leading lady? :)

Perdita
16-05-2009, 21:14
Hmmm, Yes :D

Chloe O'brien
16-05-2009, 23:23
Gervas really is a prize twit how on earth does he think he is funny. I'm looking forward to seeing the second film. The first one is on ch5 next sunday.