PDA

View Full Version : Casualty 30 May 09

Perdita
14-05-2009, 17:22
Saturday 30 May
8.10-9.00pm BBC ONE

Jordan and Zoe start the day on the wrong foot, as the medical drama continues, but by the end of the day, something has changed between them.

When Adam tries to persuade Jordan to forget about work and concentrate on living his last few months to the full, Jordan bites the bullet and asks Zoe to go for a drink. Later, in his office, all professional distance between them disappears.

Meanwhile, Alice returns to work after the attack, but is alarmed when Tony sneaks into the emergency department and threatens her. Curtis, mindful that the torment will continue, decides to set him up with some secret filming.

no1abbafan
14-05-2009, 17:41
Jordan and Zoe, never would have thought it, but now I do, I would quite like to see them together.

CrazyLea
14-05-2009, 18:22
Don't get me wrong, I like Zoe... but I'm sure I read like proper months ago that she was leaving lmao. I keep waiting for it to happen, but it hasn't yet. I don't want her to leave but.. .gosh... did I dream it?

Abigail
14-05-2009, 18:29
I'm sure I read something about her leaving. I've looked through the threads in this forum and on holby.tv and can't find anything :searchme: It was before christmas that I heard it.

StarsOfCCTV
14-05-2009, 20:19
Maybe she was just a temporary character to begin with and they decided to extend her contract?

Zoe and Nick. That can never end well. Is he going to tell he he's dying? :rolleyes:

CrazyLea
14-05-2009, 20:30
Yeah I was thinking before christmas too Abigail. Yeah that could be it Kasple! Good thinking.

I'm quite looking forward to Zoe/Nick... should be good, spesh with him....d..y... no i can't say it, I CAN'T :crying:

Chloe O'brien
14-05-2009, 23:44
We must have all had the same dream because I can recall reading that Zoe was leaving. I thought her exit story would have been her leaving to look after the little girl but the writers must have changed their minds.

adamjess
15-05-2009, 16:31
Wasn't the thing with her leaving at Christmas the bit where she was transferring to ICT but it fell through when she was arrested because of the car crash?
Oh and the ep sounds really dull.

Abigail
15-05-2009, 21:06
ICU I think you mean :p I don't remember that far back.

I'm getting sick of this Alice and Curtis saga :thumbsdow

adamjess
15-05-2009, 22:42
ICU I think you mean :p I don't remember that far back.

I'm getting sick of this Alice and Curtis saga :thumbsdow

:lol: Thanks. You can tell it's Friday.
And Alice and Curtis are just dullness personified. :wall:

Chloe O'brien
16-05-2009, 00:28
If they don't end the Curtis and Alice plot I may have to kill them myself.

JustJodi
25-05-2009, 16:05
If they don't end the Curtis and Alice plot I may have to kill them myself.

You and me both Kath !!!!!!!! I have gotten tired of seeing Alice screw up her face and looking all whin ey,, then Curtis trying to cover up another blunder .. Basically this plot should have ended weeks ago:searchme:

JustJodi
25-05-2009, 16:09
Maybe now that curtis has set up some "secret" filming they can bust Tony once and for all, hes nothing but a neighborhood bully.. wonder if they will bring that girl in and have her arrested for getting involved with Alice's beating ????:searchme: Or did Alice decide not to press charges ???this is driving me NUTS:moonie: