PDA

View Full Version : the finale!

Athena
02-06-2005, 16:07
wasn't it great? however, i missed loads of episodes before and so i don't know who martha is. as far as i know mary alice and her hubby only killed deirdre right? and how did martha know about that, and how did her sister know? (and who is martha?) mary alice didn't do anything wrong, the baby was given to her right? so why did someone call it theft? and who invented the 'baby sister dana' thing. the private detective that teri hatcher hired said that a baby girl died from a fall. what's that all about? am so confused, please help me!

crazyjkh
02-06-2005, 16:50
Yeah it was a brill episode! What a way to end it!!! :cheer: Gonna miss it like hell on a wednesday night!

Trinity
02-06-2005, 17:43
Martha Hubber was Mary Alices neighbour, and Felicias sister. She was blackmailing Mary Alice and after Mary Alice killed herself Paul discovered the blackmail and HE killed Martha. He planted the blood stained jewellry in Mikes garage.

Martha recognised Mary Alice as a work college of her sister Felicias in Utah, there was a photo going about with them both in it. Mary Alice was then called Angela so Martha smelled a rat. She also knew that Mary Alice couldn't have children - and that Zach was therefore not her natural child. She must have pieced in the blanks from info received via her sister.

In the yard sale that Paul held after Mary Alices death Susan bought a dish that was wrapped in Dana baby blanket, that is when the name became known.

Zach was having dreams about the blood in the livingroom, and he assumed that it was he that had killed his baby sister, and Paul went along with that because it meant that he didn't have to explain the name change.

The private detective had previously been hired by Paul to find out who had been blackmailing Mary Alice, so he was in cohoots with Paul - he wasn't the independant source that Susan thought he was.

Athena
02-06-2005, 20:08
thanks, that really helped ;)