PDA

View Full Version : paulines explosive story line

chance
02-06-2005, 11:12
Pauline Fowler's about to get her very own washing machine. Apparently "It's all part of the exciting storylines coming up,"

Treacle
02-06-2005, 11:13
LOL, where did you hear that one chance? I hope they don't lose the laundrette.

Layne
02-06-2005, 11:16
Oh My God, no really, your kidding, how could EE go to such Extremes! Now that will be a storyline worth watching! :lol:

Debs
02-06-2005, 11:16
Pauline Fowler's about to get her very own washing machine. Apparently "It's all part of the exciting storylines coming up,"

blimey will she start off trend!! will everyone get a washing machine now??? willl the launderette become redundant!! lol

Treacle
02-06-2005, 11:17
But she runs a laundrette so she probs gets a freebie wash anyways without paying for the electricity it takes to run a washing machine. Pauline is one of the few in EE who I can forgive for not having a washing machine because of this.

Dot is another who could take advantage of the place she works.

I know the Millers, The Vic and Ian have a washing machine.

Treacle
02-06-2005, 11:18
blimey will she start off trend!! will everyone get a washing machine now??? willl the launderette become redundant!! lol
I can only assume a laundrette is something that is used often in London. A lot of people maybe can't afford to buy their own washing machine or cannot afford to run one.

Bryan
02-06-2005, 11:45
this is bad news folks...

another bad eastenders story...

just likes the usless Millers selling their tv

stuff like that dont mantaina top soap status im afraid

bondboffin

dddMac1
02-06-2005, 11:51
wow Pauline is at last going to get a washing Machine

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 11:57
this is bad news folks...

another bad eastenders story...

just likes the usless Millers selling their tv

stuff like that dont mantaina top soap status im afraid

bondboffin

it is a rumour....

Babe14
02-06-2005, 12:11
The rumours are rife at the moment as far as Eastenders is concerned. For example I have just read on the same site three different "spoilers" for the same storyline, the discovery of Den's body. All sources claim the info has come from insiders whom have over seen filming or heard about it or someone knows someone. A big crash is still being rumoured with dsome big names being killed off, aparently to make room for "Old Cast" members to return, strange thing is it is claimed to be have filmed now, which means in theory it would be screened round about August time. The point here is that one cast member who maybe killed off contract doesn't expire till October and the other has just renewed her contract!:)

Babe14
02-06-2005, 12:12
Back to the washing machine maybe she has a flood and makes a surprising discovery...

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 12:22
Back to the washing machine maybe she has a flood and makes a surprising discovery...
what? they did up the floorboard and find Lou or Arthur?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

.:Kitz:.
02-06-2005, 12:24
what? they did up the floorboard and find Lou or Arthur?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
LOL!! :lol: When i lived in london, there were a lot of launderettes about the place, but where we lived EVERYBODY we knew owned a washing machine!!

Babe14
02-06-2005, 12:33

LOL! or maybe something that will put a smile on her face and change her life forever..:)

02-06-2005, 12:34
LOL! or maybe something that will put a smile on her face and change her life forever..:)
What did you have in mind? :ninja: hehe

tammyy2j
02-06-2005, 12:37
When i saw Pauline's explosive storyline i was hoping Pauline was going to explode out of EE for good. Maybe Martin could turn psycho and blow up his mum with Ian and them kill himself.

02-06-2005, 12:38
When i saw Pauline's explosive storyline i was hoping Pauline was going to explode out of EE for good. Maybe Martin could turn psycho and blow up his mum with Ian and them kill himself.
..........lovely :).

stacyefc
02-06-2005, 12:40
finally. why does no one on easties actually have one?

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 13:53
finally. why does no one on easties actually have one?

there would be no need for the laundrette and a lot of stuff has happen there over the years.. I think it is a place that people can openly discuss how they feel.. bit like a confessional box :)

Bryan
02-06-2005, 14:40
maybe sonia slam the door of it whilst paulines head is poking trough, then martin turns it on and sees paulines head bobbing up in the machine :lol:

bondboffin

02-06-2005, 15:37
maybe sonia slam the door of it whilst paulines head is poking trough, then martin turns it on and sees paulines head bobbing up in the machine :lol:

bondboffin
That would certainly be the end of Pauline!! :thumbsup:

Bryan
02-06-2005, 15:40
it seems to be a quate i use a lot these days:

"it's eastenders so you never know"

i mean den returned from dead...charlie cotton returned as a ghsot... and cindy beale would have returned from dead if Michelle Collins had wanted to return to the show.

death isn't the end for characters in walford im afraid

bondboffin

02-06-2005, 15:42
I know but thats not always a good thing for a soap. They're supposed to true to life, things that happen in our lives. Nowadays if you burry you dad. He stays burried, he doesn't come a find you 14 years later!!! But in EE......thats not always the case :D

Bryan
02-06-2005, 15:51
i agree it isnt realistic...but in the case your referring too

they buried someone who'd been in the water for over a year, totally disfugred and recognisbale, it could have been anyone.

in most cases if your dead, ur dead... but there are always the exceptions.

if you dont seem them die it could be lie,
if in the coffin you see their head, then im afraid they're brown bread

bondboffin

02-06-2005, 15:55
they buried someone who'd been in the water for over a year, totally disfugred and recognisbale, it could have been anyone.

in most cases if your dead, ur dead... but there are always the exceptions.

Ah well you see thats the part of the storyline i didn't hear!! I obviously wasn't alive...actually i might have been, anyway......nobody told me that his body was all disfigured!! I just thought that found him straight after. Well, that proves my theory wrong!! :)

Bryan
02-06-2005, 15:59
dont worry i wasnt there to watch it but im such an eastenders nerd i know all these things...

neways sharon did say something to den when he returned "have you any idea what a body under water for .... looks like"

bondboffin

LadyHawk
13-06-2005, 20:11
lol its true i seen it in newspaper, she gets her own washing machine

Summer
13-06-2005, 22:43
i dont understand, why dosent pauline already have a washing machine, and it dosent sound very exciting! Maybe other people find different things interesting :s

Jade
13-06-2005, 22:54
I also heard that Ian will stop forgetting Bobby exists and start looking after him full time not when its convienant for him after he gets a call from the social services. lol

Katie
13-06-2005, 23:09
Oh my gosh!! :eek: This is going to keep me glued to my TV set every night, just waiting for this to happen!!

Bryan
14-06-2005, 12:15
lol, its stuff like that that means enders ratings go down, the next few eeks are gonna be brill, they need to build on this or improve it weven more to saty at the top of the ratings

bondboffin