PDA

View Full Version : mary wants cameras off

chance
02-06-2005, 10:44
Mary, incensed at the arguments that have enveloped the house in the early hours of Thursday morning, demanded that Big Brother bosses turn the cameras off.

"This is not good television. It's pushing us to extremes... look what happened last year," she exclaimed while marching around the house looking furious. After demanding access to the Diary Room - access that she was denied because someone was already in there - she marched out into the garden where Science attempted to calm her down.

"They can't turn them off. We're in control, we're responsible," he observed.

Lending a surreal tone to the evening, Max interrupted Mary's rant to point out that she had caused bran flakes to spill onto the floor.

"I don't ****ing care. Let them come in and clean it up," she snapped.

When she finally got into the diary room, Big Brother failed to calm her down. "Is there a housemate you can talk to about your concerns?" she mocked after emerging. "No, because I have doubts about every single one of you."

Treacle
02-06-2005, 10:52
Turn the cameras off???!!!????

This is BB or didn't she know? :)

$sTaCeY$
02-06-2005, 10:55
they can't turn the c amera of just because of her!

Treacle
02-06-2005, 10:56
And BB does give us fabulous shots of the garden etc when they don't want us to see anything. So in a way they DO turn the cameras off when they need to.

brenda1971
02-06-2005, 11:30
Maybe she could cast a spell on the cameras and turn them off with her magic powers

dddMac1
02-06-2005, 11:41
i have never liked mary Big Brother would only turn them off if there was a fight like last year and anyway she knows fine well that the Camaras Run 24/7 if she can't handle it then she knows where the door is

Treacle
02-06-2005, 12:33
Yeah she was the one that signed a contract. I'd imagine atleast somewhere in the BB contract it would say that the cameras do not stop filming.

Debs
02-06-2005, 12:36
its bb she shoud no that they aint gonna turn em off!!

she very very strange.

AMBER68
02-06-2005, 13:39
don't you think that Mary has changed so much is the 4 or 5 days they have been in the house ? In the beginning, she was very shy and timid, crying and wanting to go home and suddenly she has become this bitchy, confrontational pain in the bum. She goes about saying that when she doesn't like somebody she comes right out and tells them. Well, isn't that pretty sad that you feel you have to tell every person you don't like them. For one, do they care if she likes them or not and isn't that just so rude and bad mannered. If you don't like somebody, keep your distance, have nothing to do with them. There's no need to get in their face about it. Plus, she doesn't seem to like it much when the tables are turned. If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it as well ........ :angry:

Rant over.

Lisa321
02-06-2005, 13:53
I agree, she has changed and I do think she overreacts about 2 faced-ness and other things but theres just something strange about her that makes me like her lol.
Shes my fave housemate, but I don't know why. All my family think she's weird but I like her. Anyone else find she's she best housemate?
Couldn't stand it if she went, its great viewing!!
So please, vote for Mary!!
xox

dddMac1
02-06-2005, 14:34
i think mary will be the first to be Evicted on Friday

Behemoth
02-06-2005, 14:38
Nooo I hope it's Craig because I like Mary and I think there is a lot more to her than we have seen.

dddMac1
02-06-2005, 14:41
it's going to be a really difficult Decision to make

AMBER68
02-06-2005, 15:05
I don't really mind her as much as some of the others but she is no way anywhere near my favourite. In fact, this year I am struggling to actually like anybody that much !!!! I cannot stand Les-leh, Kemal, Craig, Sam, Vanessa, Mkosi or Science. I can just about stand Derek because he does come away with some witty one liners sometimes (in a sort of Will and Grace style), Saskia, I sort of like Anthony, Maxwell, Roberto. I know I've missed somebody out but can't think who !!!! Hope Craig goes. Mary will be more entertaining than cry baby Craig.