PDA

View Full Version : phil's return

Bryan
02-06-2005, 10:41
god knows how the writers will get around this..

how will phil be set free...

he was not "framed", he commited the crime, regardless of whether Den was cuaght or not, or if it was Den's plan

phil commited the crime so i cannot see no way in which he can be set free

any thoughts or spoilers on this would be kinldy appreciated

bondboffin

Tanya
02-06-2005, 13:37
i think Peggy gets a petition to free phil...... no sure tho!

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 14:09
There is rumours that Johnny Allen pays a dodgy police man to lose the evidence because Peggy has asked him to help.. but I am not sure if that is true or not

dddMac1
02-06-2005, 14:37
i read in the daily star a few weeks ago that the mitchells get him out of jail and while Phil is in prison he is plotting revenge for Ian

Bryan
02-06-2005, 15:28
they can only get him out legally...

petitions dont get people out

oh um "ian huntly, lets get him out..." that is a joke btw, sick man he is

a dodgy bribe seems the only way... but i was hoping there would be a mitchell/allen feud going on when Phil returns...

he could escape or something as he is only back for a couple of weeks before going to do panto, as inside soap has confirmed, he returns full time in summer 06

bondboffin

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 16:52
a dodgy bribe seems the only way... but i was hoping there would be a mitchell/allen feud going on when Phil returns...

I can't see that happen.. there is only Johnny to have a feud with and besides Billy will tell Phil that is was Johnny who gave him the cash he needed to escape with

Bryan
02-06-2005, 16:55
ok then a mitchell and jonny feud

since when would that matter? phil can turn an alley into an enemy easily

once he comes back throwing his weight, trying to take charge, he is going to lure the "changed gangster" back to a life of crime...

IMHO

bondboffin

melanielovesdennisrickman
02-06-2005, 17:58
Hiya!!!!!
I heard that Peggy gets him out of jail,or something like that!!!!!
I Absolutely can not wait untill the Mitchells come back to Albert Sqaure!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

di marco
02-06-2005, 20:24
There is rumours that Johnny Allen pays a dodgy police man to lose the evidence because Peggy has asked him to help.. but I am not sure if that is true or not

yeh i heard that johnny gets a policeman to get rid of the evidence as the policeman owes johnny a big favour for something johnny did for him in the past

.:Kitz:.
02-06-2005, 20:29
I heard this somewhere too