PDA

View Full Version : Baby King

tammyy2j
20-04-2009, 15:35
Soon the Kings could be welcoming the pitter-patter of tiny feet - but who is pregnant?

Is Jimmy going to finally become a dad with Nicola and how would she cope as a mother she is not very nurturing by nature.

Lexi is trying for a baby with new husband Carl but his mind is elsewhere thinking only of ex Chas so will he have done the job and got Lexi pregnant or will he have his wicked way with Chas and is it a little Dingle King on its way

Chloe O'brien
21-04-2009, 09:32
Nicola and Jimmy would be more comical and Jimmy would make a great dad, but I think it may be Lexi or Chas.

heardki
21-04-2009, 11:07
It appears to be Jimmy & Nicola who are expecting

crystalsea
21-04-2009, 11:08
yep definately looks that way :cheer:

lizann
21-04-2009, 11:19
I'm happy as long as its not Lexi - she is an awful character and terrible with Carl

It would be great if it were Chas and Carl but Jimmy and Nicola will be hilarious even though Jimmy will make a great dad

Ruffed_lemur
21-04-2009, 18:37
It appears to be Jimmy & Nicola who are expecting

That's great! :thumbsup:

Abbie
21-04-2009, 21:41
Awww I would like it to be chas :D

But I thin it will be nicola and I think that would be great too :p

Chloe O'brien
22-04-2009, 10:57
This is going to be the most funniest pregnancy in the dales, Nicola is such a drama queen she will be yelling at Jimmy each time she has a pain, heartburn or when she puts on weight. poor Jimmy. :lol:

Perdita
30-04-2009, 20:41
I believe that David will the daddy, not Jimmy. Would be too simple if Jimmy was, this way we get a paternity battle :D

angel_eyes87
30-04-2009, 21:20
I believe that David will the daddy, not Jimmy. Would be too simple if Jimmy was, this way we get a paternity battle :D

Thats just cruel, I want the baby to be Jimmy's

lizann
01-05-2009, 11:36
Poor Jimmy - i really hope the baby is not Davids

*-Rooney-*
03-05-2009, 20:25
Jimmy and Nicola split up then she finds out shes preggers but she wont tell him cos she doesnt want him back just because she is pregnant

queenie
08-05-2009, 12:54

But when was the last time she slept with David?

when she goes to the Doc's she finds out thats thats she is 4 months gone. I really hope that this does not mean that there is a paternity battle, becuase it could get old very quickly, just look at last time that did one, with Chastity, (sorry can't spell), Chirs, and Marlion (again with the spelling, its to early in the morning and I have the uni mayball tonight, I just cant be borthered lol) and wasn't Cain involved in that to?

I think they should just leave it being Jimmy's child, they need some funny storylines, and this will give them that, I mean come on this is Nicola and Jimmy, they need a break give them some comedy, not more boring repeative storylines.

*-Rooney-*
08-05-2009, 16:57
I would love it too be Jimmys baby simply for the reason that it would pee lexi off lol.

angel_eyes87
08-05-2009, 17:19
I think it is Jimmy's simply for the fact that it says in spoilers that she is supposed to be 4 months pregnant and that links in with Jimmy and Nicola getting together. Because she hasn't been with David since last year I think:hmm: