PDA

View Full Version : Kat's return

LUSHLOOKE69
02-06-2005, 02:18
I'm just wondering if anyone else feels that Kat's return has been spoilt by the little Mo and Alfie storyline. I feel this has had higher priority than the actual return. This is probably because I really havn't enjoyed the alfie and Mo storyline. This isn't to say I'm not pleased Kat is back because I love her character. I'm also disappointed we havn't seen anymore of the Leo and Demi storyline which had me gripped last week! How does everyone feel about Kat's returning storyline?

i_luv_dennis
02-06-2005, 08:16
yeah it has

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 09:05
No, I think the Alfie/mo storyline was a great way to bring Kat back.. perfect timing just as they were about to tell everyone, in she walks... Ok the next couple of days/weeks will probably be the pain of who will Alfie choose, head(Mo) or heart(Kat).. but i don't think it took anything away from her return..

Debs
02-06-2005, 11:04
No, I think the Alfie/mo storyline was a great way to bring Kat back.. perfect timing just as they were about to tell everyone, in she walks... Ok the next couple of days/weeks will probably be the pain of who will Alfie choose, head(Mo) or heart(Kat).. but i don't think it took anything away from her return..

i agree siobhan it was great the way she appeared in the vic just at the right time!

Sam Nixon Fan
02-06-2005, 11:34
mos face annoyed me soo much on tuesday the way she spent the whole episode going round with her face in a mood i thought liuttle mo was ment to be the 1 who put other people first and she wasnt acting like that on tuesday!! alfie is kats husband and the way she is using billy s horrible i use to like mo but not any more

melanielovesdennisrickman
02-06-2005, 17:41
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,i think it has,i mean,i'm really glad that Kat is back,and it is great,but it would be much better,if Alfie and Kat had the peace and space to talk things over with eachother,and this Alfie and Little Mo Thing,doesn't give Alfie and Kat any space!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

*Roxy*
02-06-2005, 17:57
yeah it has

yeah it was soo annoying they kept vutting to alfie and Mo i was like "STOP IT GET BACK TO KAT!"

melanielovesdennisrickman
02-06-2005, 18:09
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,and does anybody even like Alfie and Little Mo,because i just here all these negative things about Alfie and Little Mo!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Debs
02-06-2005, 18:21
if i was kat id have been a bit suspicious about the way little mo reacted every time i spoke his name!

di marco
02-06-2005, 20:50
if i was kat id have been a bit suspicious about the way little mo reacted every time i spoke his name!

yeh me too, but kat would prob never imagine that little mo would do something like that so thats prob why she didnt even think it

.:Kitz:.
02-06-2005, 20:53
yeh me too, but kat would prob never imagine that little mo would do something like that so thats prob why she didnt even think itThats the problem...she trusts mo

di marco
02-06-2005, 21:07
Thats the problem...she trusts mo

yeh i agree and who wouldnt? she seems to everyone else to be the perfect person to confide in and stuff and no one would expect her to do anything like that. i cant blame kat for not realising it really

02-06-2005, 21:11
i cant blame kat for not realising it really
Nah, me neither, if Mo was MY sister i would have confided in her. It's just a shame Mo decided she wants to run off with her man eater sisters husband........lol Poor Kat. I don't feel sorry for Mo, she knew what she was getting her self into!!

Alisha
02-06-2005, 22:38
I'm just wondering if anyone else feels that Kat's return has been spoilt by the little Mo and Alfie storyline. I feel this has had higher priority than the actual return. This is probably because I really havn't enjoyed the alfie and Mo storyline. This isn't to say I'm not pleased Kat is back because I love her character. I'm also disappointed we havn't seen anymore of the Leo and Demi storyline which had me gripped last week! How does everyone feel about Kat's returning storyline?
I agree with you there. What a rubbish storyline for Jessie Wallace to come back to. EE get 10/10 for lack of originality and her return hasn't been that great. No fault of the actress, it's the storyline. The whole thing is pants.

I have to be honest; the Millers have been my highlight over the last couple of weeks, not the Kat/Alfie/Mo/Billy plot.

lilnick
03-06-2005, 06:59
I was enjoying seeing Alfie finally getting his life back together with little Mo. I think that Kat's return has ruined this thread although I do think she is a great character I think she would have moved on by now as she is such a strong character.I guess they are now paving the way for Alfies departure.

dddMac1
03-06-2005, 11:53
yes it has but it will be interesting to see what Kat will do if she finds out

eastenderfan_91
03-06-2005, 16:39
Although Little Mo and Alfie suit I think that Alfie and Kat should be together and Little Mo and Billy they are both perfect couples. Who do you think suits Alfie?

03-06-2005, 16:43
Kat definatly suits Alfie more, mo and billy should be together. But do you really think he suddenly does have fatherly emotions towards freddie now or is he just saying it to get mo back? I'm not sure.......

eastenderfan_91
03-06-2005, 16:47
I think that he has got on a lot better with freddie but im not to sure either wheter he is doing it to get back with mo

lilnick
I don't think that Billy can ever have fatherly feelings towards Freddie. He can't handle the fact that little Mo kept the baby that was a result of her rape and has repeatedly proved he cannot handle the situation. Little Mo and Billy were therefore finished some time ago and if they try to be together again it will end in disaster.

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
mos face annoyed me soo much on tuesday the way she spent the whole episode going round with her face in a mood i thought liuttle mo was ment to be the 1 who put other people first and she wasnt acting like that on tuesday!! alfie is kats husband and the way she is using billy s horrible i use to like mo but not any more

I know i havent liked mo for a while now either because of the exact same thing. She's changed a lot, and not necessarily to make her character better. She is being really annoying and I wish she would go back to the old, sweet Mo. I really liked her.

However, I am disappointed by the way the stroyline is going. It was hotly anticipated, and its going too slowly and boring for my liking. I hope they dont do the same thing with Sharon and Dennis' return and Zoe's leaving storyline, because that sounds really good too!

*kalfie*moon*
03-06-2005, 17:34
Kat came back just at the right time..Kat and Alfie need to get back together cause i can't stand all the Alfie and Mo looks that they do to each other!

03-06-2005, 17:35
Alfie and Mo looks that they do to each other! I agree, those little snivelling or 'uh-oh' looks they give each other is so annoying!!!!