PDA

View Full Version : Potter film wins best movie moment

Perdita
09-04-2009, 09:54
A scene from the first Harry Potter film has been voted the best movie moment of all time.

In a poll conducted by the Oreo Cookie brand, the 2001 screen adaptation of the boy wizard’s first adventure was selected as the winner, reports WENN.

The chosen scene from Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone showed Daniel Radcliffe as his big screen character embarking on his first trip to Hogwarts, as he discovered platform nine-and-three-quarters at King's Cross train station.

The Potter moment beat out the memorable chimney sweep’s dance performed by Dick Van Dyke in the 1964 Disney classic Mary Poppins.

Abbie
18-04-2009, 16:10
The first film was great, take you back to the whole discovery of magic and I remember being in primary school and they took us to see it and we were all just amazed by the film and.....awww it just brings back so many memories :p

Perdita
18-04-2009, 21:35
I am so pleased, the HP movies are just great and winning an award just for a scene only proves it, as far as I am concerned. :)

Chloe O'brien
18-04-2009, 23:34
I'm just amazed on how young Daniel, Rupert and Emma look in the first film.

Abbie
21-04-2009, 21:37
I'm just amazed on how young Daniel, Rupert and Emma look in the first film.

I know :eek: its mad!

Chloe O'brien
22-04-2009, 10:55
There's a picture in today's metro of both Emma and Daniel dressed up going for a night out with friends during a break of filming Deathly Hallows and alongside it is a picture of the three of them away back 2001 they look so cute and young.