PDA

View Full Version : Anna to Leave Holby

Abigail
06-04-2009, 13:12
HOLBY CITY actress Anna Louise Plowman is leaving HOLBY CITY in April to have a baby.

Anna, who plays anaesthetist Annalese leaves the series next month in a shocking plot twist.

'The baby is due in May,' Anna told What's on TV, who already has one child with husband Toby Stephens. 'We're very excited!'

In the latest episodes of HOLBY CITY, Annalese accidentally killed a patient when, moments before the operation, she discovered her surgeon husband Michael had slept with Donna.

Michael is desperate to cover up Annalese's mistake and save his marriage.

'I just happened to become pregnant in the middle of filming a really important storyline,' says Anna Louise, who join HOLBY last year.

'So, yes Annalese does leave Michael and her job. But there's a surprise twist and she will be back sometime in the future. It's very open at the moment.

'Meanwhile, while I'm at home with the baby, I shall be keeping a close eye on my screen husband Michael to see if he's behaving!'

StarsOfCCTV
06-04-2009, 15:26
I hope she comes back I quite liked her as an addition to Holby. :)

Abbie
06-04-2009, 15:31
I hope she comes back, I quite like her :)

matt1378
11-04-2009, 01:40
me too, good actress and quite like her charactor

senorita
11-04-2009, 21:30
She has been quite a good addition to Holby. She has a great rapport with Micheal and the other staff, so it would be good to have her back.

Hope she has a great rest of her pregnancy and enjoys motherhood again.