PDA

View Full Version : june spoiler

Sam Nixon Fan
01-06-2005, 21:11
june is raped by a 13 year old boy source DS who have an informed source

alan45
01-06-2005, 22:36
OH NO how FN sick. How much more does June have to go through. I thought all the SICKO Paul Marquess stories were over. Thats it NO MORE BILL FOR ME. If this story appears it will just be sensationalist TRASH

Jade
01-06-2005, 22:39
Whats the "informed source" ?
Sounds like rubbish!! (hope it is)

alan45
01-06-2005, 22:40
I wish it was rubbish. The story if true is VOMIT INDUCING

Jade
01-06-2005, 22:41
"informed sources" normally are!

I think its far too twisted to show before 9.

Dont think its true either

Sam Nixon Fan
01-06-2005, 22:52
a guy or digital spy has given numourous spoilers which have all turned about to be true and this is the latest one that he has given maybe they are basing it on that teacher getting raped by the 12 year old boy

pookie1968uk
01-06-2005, 22:55
oh no! it would be far too much for a 8pm showing, lets hope its not true.

Sam Nixon Fan
01-06-2005, 22:57
apperntly the scenes have already been filed maybe they wont show the qactuall rape youl just see her getting attacked amnd then later on when she manages to talk about it you will find out what happened

Jade
01-06-2005, 22:58
its been removed from DS now, not sure if that means anything

Sam Nixon Fan
01-06-2005, 23:04
it hasnt ....

Today, 20:59 #7832
soapboyz2005
Forum Member

Posts: 709 Right, here we go, the big June Ackland spoiler...

spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June is raped by a 13 year old boy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade
01-06-2005, 23:07
oh its been blanked out on all the quotes then.

not arguing just hope its not true!

Sam Nixon Fan
01-06-2005, 23:13
its quite disgusting but im sure that the actress will be able 2 pull it of wel enough to convey the saddness of it

Jade
01-06-2005, 23:15
yea true

Sam Nixon Fan
01-06-2005, 23:16
plus the bill is there to raise awareness aswell as to entertain nd these things have happened in real life!

suzewebb
01-06-2005, 23:33
The news tells us that such attacks by 'children' have occured on women. The concentration in society at the moment appears to be on youth crime which is undoubtedly on the increase. My area has problems with the youths in hoodies at the moment. These hoodies are merely a mask they use to prevent being recognised when they for instance SMASHED A BRICK THROUGH MY BATHROOM WINDOW... or when they STOLE MY BIN AND SET FIRE TO IT or when they SMASHED THE BUS SHELTER ROUND THE CORNER or when they BROKE INTO MY HOUSE WHILE ME AND MY SON WERE IN BED... these all happened and were all crimes perpetrated by youths.. and yep youths wearing hoodies and baseball caps.

The fact that the bill is willing to tackle such a subject I find commendable.. though I think that the airing time is against them.

13 year old lads when I was 13 knew very little about women or girls and were far more interested in playing football or scrumping.. and no I am not ancient.. I am merely 37. But we had an innocence which has long gone.

Angeldelight
02-06-2005, 00:29
that is sick and gross... i understand things like this do happen... but come on please... hasn't the poor woman been through enough...

melmarshall858
02-06-2005, 08:26
i think that if this storyline does go ahead it will cause alot of complains

suzewebb
02-06-2005, 09:00
no doubt it will.

But does the news draw complaints when the headlines read about 11 and 12 year old children luring a 5 year old to a wood and then taunting him and trying to hang him............TODAYS HEADLINES....

The fact is there are evil predators out there and frighteningly an increasing number of them are under 16.

As a matter of interest what would happen to the 13 year old boy as he is legally under the age of consent ... that is what I would find interesting... the consequences for such actions rather than the actions themselves.

I do think the story would be better if the perpetrator and the victim were non regulars ... having June Ackland as the victim seems a little OTT. Is it give Trudie perverse storylines year or what. The whole Gabriel and June mother and son story turned out to be a duck... but still was very uncomfortable and sensationalist. I hope this is handled with more sensitivity.. if in fact this turns out to be a confirmed storyline

alan45
02-06-2005, 09:21
How many more of PMs storylines are in the pipeline. Thank God he is gone

Sam Nixon Fan
02-06-2005, 10:43
actually the representation or youth in the media is wrong as youth crime statistically is on the decrease the media just seem to have taken more of an interest init recently!

but 13 year old boys now a days do not act there age and they can easily commit such horffic crimes so its not totally inplausable

$sTaCeY$
02-06-2005, 10:45
they shouldn't show this on tv at 8:00pm it isn't a very good influence for little children

Sam Nixon Fan
02-06-2005, 10:49
i doubt theyl show the actual rape itself more likley just an attack and then an explanation!!! i wonder whol be there to support june as the cast have been paired of quite recently like gina helping smithy vice versa phil helping sam vice versa etc etc and june doesnt reali have a partner to turn to!

$sTaCeY$
02-06-2005, 10:51
i doubt theyl show the actual rape itself more likley just an attack and then an explanation!!! i wonder whol be there to support june as the cast have been paired of quite recently like gina helping smithy vice versa phil helping sam vice versa etc etc and june doesnt reali have a partner to turn to!
tony would help her wouldn't he :hmm:

Sam Nixon Fan
02-06-2005, 11:12
oh yea good point forgot about tony!!! i think the,m scenes between the to of them would be very touching like the ones after makeys rape betrween jack and mickey