PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers - 18th April

adamjess
03-04-2009, 16:59
Saturday 18th April 2009

9.00-9.50pm
BBC ONE

Jessica's plans for a home birth are shattered when her labour begins much sooner than expected, as the medical drama continues. Her friend, H, steals an unmarked police car to take her to the hospital.

Elsewhere, Dean doesn't like his mum, April's, new boyfriend, Dennis. In order to foil the family's plans to make a new start in Greece, Dean plans to burn down their restaurant. When the three of them are caught in an explosion, however, April realises her time is short and calls her sister, May. April's dying wish is that May becomes her son's guardian.

Jordan, meanwhile, plays a dangerous game with Adam. Cunning in his approach to de-stabilise Adam and, just before Adam's visit to Henry, he reveals the news that Jessica has had a baby.

Jessica is played by Gillian Kearney, Adam by Tristan Gemmill and Jordan by Michael French.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Hope Nick gets found out soon - he's so annoying.
And hopefully Adam finds out his kid pretty sharpish.

Abbie
03-04-2009, 17:04
Yay :D she had the baby, this should be a good episode then :D

Abigail
03-04-2009, 18:20
Either the baby is really prem or Jess's bump is way too small for dates.

jennaloulynn
03-04-2009, 18:25
Either the baby is really prem or Jess's bump is way too small for dates.

I know.... its strange, one minute its there, next minute it isn't :S

& what i really can't understand is that she wants a home birth... on the pharmead :O

Abbie
03-04-2009, 18:26
I thought the bump was really small!!!

And yeah about it being there and then not, maybe its camera angles????

Chloe O'brien
03-04-2009, 23:41
Jess is not big herself so maybe the writers have tried not to make her look too big. If she was futher on than they thought will this make Adam realise that he is the dad or not.

adamjess
04-04-2009, 12:45
Jess is not big herself so maybe the writers have tried not to make her look too big. If she was futher on than they thought will this make Adam realise that he is the dad or not.

I think the baby's born at the right time because last episode Adam mentioned the baby was due next month (i.e. April). I don't think Adam'll realise it's his baby yet unfortunately. Jess must be fairly certain it is though because she went to tell him after he was talking about guilt, so I think if she had any doubt that it was his she wouldn't have mentioned it.

RuebenClara
07-04-2009, 01:13
I really hope Nick is found out soon. He is getting dangerous. I love Adam, but he must be stupid not to realise the baby is his.

adamjess
07-04-2009, 11:20
I really hope Nick is found out soon. He is getting dangerous. I love Adam, but he must be stupid not to realise the baby is his.

I would pee my sides if at the end she of all this she was like "Adam, the baby's yours" just for him to go "Yeah, I know, I worked that out months ago". :D Hopefully Nick'll be suspended soon.

lizann
15-04-2009, 13:10
Is Jessica's baby Adams and does he know?

Also Jessica's bump is really small

adamjess
15-04-2009, 15:50
Is Jessica's baby Adams and does he know?

Also Jessica's bump is really small

I don't think Jess knows whose baby it is. And no, Adam doesn't know it could be his. He maybe suspects (I don't think he'll be all that surpised when he inevitably finds out) but she hasn't told him.
And the bump doubled in size last week. It went from barely there to taking over the world!

Abbie
15-04-2009, 21:33
Lol I thought that about the bump! And just when we were talking about it being too small as well!