PDA

View Full Version : what happened ?

kat 4 alfie
01-06-2005, 17:44
could you tell me please what happened in enders from last tuesday to the tuesday just gone ? the last eppy that i watched was the one when moe saw her in th p station having a go at her ex what happened after i know kats back in the squre and i saw the spoilers to what was going to happed befor i went on holiday ........ but could someone please tell me in depth what has happened cause people have been saying that the past week has been dead good if you could reply the thank you .!

Crazy Gal 88
01-06-2005, 17:46
well i cant remember exactly what happened but there is a site you can go on that will give you some episode summaries but i dont know if i can mention it cos it might be traffic linking. can anyone tell me if it is or not?

Debs
01-06-2005, 19:49
could you tell me please what happened in enders from last tuesday to the tuesday just gone ? the last eppy that i watched was the one when moe saw her in th p station having a go at her ex what happened after i know kats back in the squre and i saw the spoilers to what was going to happed befor i went on holiday ........ but could someone please tell me in depth what has happened cause people have been saying that the past week has been dead good if you could reply the thank you .!

hiya :)

if you go onto the eastenders site click episodes and you can read through what happened in each episode that you missed

hope this helps

kat 4 alfie
01-06-2005, 20:33
hiya :)

if you go onto the eastenders site click episodes and you can read through what happened in each episode that you missed

hope this helps
thank you ! ive just been on it but my dads just brought a video with the epps that i missed but thank you very much anyway !