PDA

View Full Version : Barb Windsor and Larry Lamb on Jonathan Ross

JustJodi
24-03-2009, 23:17
27 Mar 2009, 22:35 on BBC One (except Scotland)
Synopsis

Jonathan Ross continues his current series.
Guests include EastEnders lovebirds, Barbara Windsor and Larry Lamb; BAFTA-winning Notting Hill star, Rhys Ifans; Kilimanjaro conqueror, Chris Moyles; and there's music from Peter Doherty, who performs The Last of the English Roses, live in the studio.

Credits:

Key talent Jonathan Ross Participant Barbara Windsor Participant Larry Lamb Participant Rhys Ifans

Perdita
25-03-2009, 05:55
I doubt they will give away any of the forthcoming storyline though :)

Chloe O'brien
26-03-2009, 12:17
I'd love to watch it but I have a prior engagement with a bottle of cilti bang and a cooker. :rotfl:

alan45
26-03-2009, 12:28
I'd love to watch it but I have a prior engagement with a bottle of cilti bang and a cooker. :rotfl:

I also will be too busy to watch the Poison Dwarf and Wossy. Im watching paint dry. It will be much more interesting than listening to Babs Windsor blowing her own trumpet.

Siobhan
26-03-2009, 12:33

I also will be too busy to watch the Poison Dwarf and Wossy. Im watching paint dry. It will be much more interesting than listening to Babs Windsor blowing her own trumpet.

Did Babs do this before when she was marrying Frank on screen and she ended up singing some stupid duet with Mike Reid on some show... I hope she is not going to do this again

angel_eyes87
26-03-2009, 12:43
I wonder if they give away a tiny little spoiler, doubt it though.

I will actually have to watch this show then, just for any info on the wedding.

Chloe O'brien
26-03-2009, 12:46
Not only will she be singing a stupid song, she will be using the interview as an excuse to beg Ross Kemp to return to EE for the 15th thousand time.

alan45
26-03-2009, 12:58
Not only will she be singing a stupid song, she will be using the interview as an excuse to beg Ross Kemp to return to EE for the 15th thousand time.

....and Jonathan will think she is taking the pee when she say I want Woss to weturn as Gwant.:rotfl:

Perdita
27-03-2009, 07:24
Barbara Windsor has revealed that she once fled from Sir Alan Sugar because of his resemblance to Sid James.

The EastEnders actress, who had an affair with the late star, said that the similarity was so uncanny that she turned and ran from the home of the Apprentice boss.

She said: "Before [Sir Alan] was famous I had dinner at his house and had to leave because it was like looking at Sid James."

Windsor, who plays Peggy Mitchell in the BBC One soap, will appear on tonight's Friday Night With Jonathan Ross alongside her EastEnders co-star Larry Lamb [Archie Mitchell].

The on-screen couple tie the knot next week and Mitchell revealed that the scenes were some of the most daunting she has faced. "I was so scared because he's so tall...I've got the highest heels and my little box for a lot of the scenes," she said.

Johnny Allen
28-03-2009, 17:11
It was actually bearable Larry Lamb is such a nice guy, they didnt reveal anything just a snippet of the wedding.

Chloe O'brien
28-03-2009, 22:43
Come on make my day. Did she mention Grunt.:D

Florijo
29-03-2009, 19:59
^No. No Grunt mention.

Chloe O'brien
29-03-2009, 23:58
^No. No Grunt mention.

Oh Peg-leg you're letting the side down what's wrong with you. It's only a matter of time before you get your P45 like Kara and Gary. You need Grunt to save you.