PDA

View Full Version : Eastender Spoilers Week 15

moonstorm
20-03-2009, 15:47
Stacey puts on a brave face
Airs on Monday, April 6 2009 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

Stacey puts on a brave face and tries to put recent events behind her.

Peggy informs Phil and Roxy that she’s planned a Mitchell family dinner.

Chelsea decides that because of Theo she wants to be more grown-up and responsible.

Lauren's trial commences
Airs on Tuesday, April 7 2009 at 19:30 BST on BBC One

As Lauren’s trial gets underway, Tanya and Peter Beale take the stand.

A caterpillar causes confusion between Ricky, Whitney and Todd.

Mo spots Brenda with another man.

Max tries to get Stacey to lie in court
Airs on Thursday, April 9 2009 at 19:30 BST on BBC One

Max desperately tries to get Stacey to appear in court and lie to the jury.

Libby and Darren confront Chelsea with their suspicions about Theo.

Tommy and Patrick meet, and whilst drinking they reminisce about the past.

Lauren's verdict is delivered
Airs on Friday, April 10 2009 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

Max and Tanya are anxious as they wait for the foreman to read out Lauren’s verdict.

Tommy makes a confession to Patrick.

Charlie confronts Brenda about Mo and Jean’s accusation.

RuebenClara
20-03-2009, 20:55
Monday's spoiler suggests that Danielle is killed! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

angel_eyes87
20-03-2009, 21:15

I agree, it does sound like Danielle has been killed off, just from what was said on Mondays Spoilers.

Chris_2k11
20-03-2009, 23:07
Its obvious now, she must die on the 2nd/3rd.

Jakes_stuff
21-03-2009, 01:17

I agree, it does sound like Danielle has been killed off, just from what was said on Mondays Spoilers.

why??

lizann
21-03-2009, 11:24
Yes it looks like Danielle is dead or gone and the truth is out - i think it all happens on the wedding episode 1 hour show

So now is Lauren's trial - finally

miccisy
22-03-2009, 14:26
Why does it look like she dies at the wedding? Just cos they re having a meal?

Wonder what will happen at Laurens trial. I feel sorry for hr.

Chris_2k11
22-03-2009, 20:17
Why does it look like she dies at the wedding? Just cos they re having a meal?the bit about Stacey putting "recent events" behind her. i cant see what else it would mean.

RuebenClara
23-03-2009, 20:31
There were rumours of a Mitchell death months ago. See thread on Eastenders Rumours called "Mitchell Family Death." The actress who plays Danielle is no longer with the cast. Ronnie has a new heartache to face and Stacy tries to put recent events behind her. To me that suggests that Danielle dies. The only thing I don't is when all will be revealed. Larry Lamb isn't going anywhere, so I'm not sure how this all plays out.

Perdita
24-03-2009, 05:30
I think Danielle might kill herself, in front of Ronnie, she is getting more and more desperate and shows irrational behaviour.

Chris_2k11
24-03-2009, 21:02
Larry Lamb isn't going anywhere, so I'm not sure how this all plays out.yeah its all very mysterious which is great

JustJodi
24-03-2009, 23:34
Why does it look like she dies at the wedding? Just cos they re having a meal?the bit about Stacey putting "recent events" behind her. i cant see what else it would mean.

I think it is Syd and Bradley ..that is the recent event she is putting behind her ??? I always thought she still carried a torch for her husband:searchme: :searchme: :searchme: :searchme:

Perdita
31-03-2009, 05:55
Stacey and Chelsea come to blows
Airs on Monday, April 6 2009 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

Chelsea's all loved-up with Theo and takes pride in telling Patrick that she plans on turning over a new leaf - to be more responsible. Excited about the trade fair she's heard about, Chelsea's miffed when Tanya reveals that she gave the only ticket to Gaynor. Patrick comforts her and discovers the real reason why she desperately wanted to attend the fair - to impress Theo.

When Chelsea mentions that Theo hasn't called for a few weeks, Patrick realises how happy Theo makes her and urges her to call him.

Arranging a date at The Vic, a glammed-up Chelsea arrives in time to see Stacey throwing herself at Theo. A cat fight quickly breaks out and Phil is forced to separate them. Worrying that Theo doesn't like her in the way she hopes, Chelsea confronts him with her feelings. A reassuring Theo reciprocates with a kiss.

Elsewhere, Mo talks to Stacey about Lauren's court case and mentions that the police have been in touch checking that she plans to attend court. Instead of dealing with the situation at hand, though, Stacey heads to The Vic to drown her sorrows.

Lauren's court case begins
Airs on Tuesday, April 7 2009 at 19:30 BST on BBC One

It's the first day of Lauren's court case for trying to kill Max in the hit-and-run last year, and Tanya admits to the judge that she gave a false statement to the police. Peter then takes the stand and begins to recount the events of Halloween, but only seems to make the young Branning's situation worse. With Peter's testimony over, Max is next into the witness box and when he's quizzed about his affair with Stacey, he snaps and suggests that the judge and jury already have a verdict in mind.

Meanwhile, Chelsea eagerly anticipates another date with Theo, but she's despondent when he doesn't turn up on time. When he finally arrives, the pair share a coffee and discuss Chelsea's career prospects. Theo suggests that the sky's the limit and Chelsea should put Tanya out of her mind with a view to move on to bigger and better things.

Despite Tanya being in court, Chelsea takes it upon herself to open up Booty and begin offering customers treatments and products at a discount. On returning to Patrick's house, Libby becomes suspicious when she learns that Theo's studying law from home. When he's not looking, she takes a letter out of his pocket and is shocked by its contents.

Elsewhere, Ricky's worried about Janine; Todd makes a reappearance on the Square; Mo spots Brenda with another man; Ricky catches Whitney pulling Todd's shirt off; and Mo's determined to prove that Brenda's cheating on Charlie.

Max asks Stacey to lie in court
Airs on Thursday, April 9 2009 at 19:30 BST on BBC One

Lauren's trial continues and Max tries everything he can in the hope of convincing Stacey to put in an appearance at court. Later, Mo's hammering on the front door of the Brannings and it's not long before Tanya hears from Mo that Max tried to bribe Stacey into lying in court. Tanya tells Max to stay at home for the day, before heading across the road to see Stacey herself.

Returning to the Square, Stacey reveals to Max that - for Lauren's sake - she told the jury she was confused on the night of his hit-and-run and suggested that the incident could have been a mere accident.

Back in court, Lauren takes the stand to recount her version of events from the night she mowed Max down. Once her testimony draws to a close, the jury retires to deliberate its verdict…

Elsewhere, an excited Charlie goes out to buy Brenda a present for her birthday, but is taken aback when Jean shows him the picture that Mo took of Brenda with another man; and after Patrick finishes reminiscing about his late fiancée Ruth over a drink, Tommy makes a shocking confession - he started the fire she died in…

Lauren's verdict is delivered
Airs on Friday, April 10 2009 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

It's an anxious time in the court waiting room as Max, Tanya and Lauren await the verdict. It's not long before they're called into the court and the foreman delivers the jury's verdict: not guilty for attempted murder. However, Max's joy is curtailed and he leaves the courtroom when he hears the jury find Lauren guilty of GBH with intent.

When Tanya emerges from the court, Max fears the worst when she reveals that she was also found guilty of and aggravated vehicle-taking. What does this mean for Lauren?

Meanwhile, Tommy attempts to apologise to Patrick about Ruth's death; Ricky tries keep Todd away from Whitney, but he soon realises that the caterpillar incident was genuine; Tommy reveals that he wants to clear his conscience before he dies as he's terminally ill; Todd and Whitney agree to be friends; and Charlie meets Brenda's brother Clive, who suggests that Brenda tell Charlie her secret within the next two months before it's too late…

Florijo
31-03-2009, 12:44
This whole think is mad, lol.

According to Inside Soap, we get the old Phil back (beetroot faced alcy) and there is a brutal kidnap, a death sentence, a furious mother disowns her child and two characters leave. This all involves the Mitchells so it must be Archie who leaves after Phil huffs and puffs at him a bit.

I have heard that someone spoke to Larry in Feb and he said he wasn't leaving anytime soon and Archie comes into his own after the wedding but how can he stay around?

:hmm:

Chris_2k11
01-04-2009, 20:52
I hope he isn't going anywhere soon, hes great to watch.

sindydoll
01-04-2009, 21:27
I hope he isn't going anywhere soon, hes great to watch. he's great to watch :eek: he's a monster

Chris_2k11
01-04-2009, 21:34
we all love a good villain!

sindydoll
01-04-2009, 21:36
we all love a good villain! i just want to puch him every time he comes on he makes my skin crawl :lol:

di marco
02-04-2009, 10:08
and after Patrick finishes reminiscing about his late fiancée Ruth over a drink, Tommy makes a shocking confession - he started the fire she died in…

i thought it was going to be the other way round, patrick having done something to tommys family

and Charlie meets Brenda's brother Clive, who suggests that Brenda tell Charlie her secret within the next two months before it's too late…

shes ill or something? tbh i keep forgetting brenda even exists!

Perdita
02-04-2009, 13:00
and after Patrick finishes reminiscing about his late fiancée Ruth over a drink, Tommy makes a shocking confession - he started the fire she died in…

i thought it was going to be the other way round, patrick having done something to tommys family

Perhaps Patrick went to jail as an innocent man because he got framed for the arson attack?

Florijo
03-04-2009, 12:03
I've been reading the spoilers and it seems Peggy put Phil up to whatever happens to Archie. Are they going to turn Peggy into a Tanya, what with the extreme revenge. I guess gone are the days in EE where the wronged party just chucks the person out! Now we have live burials and grim torture involving a cement mixer! :ninja:

Chris_2k11
04-04-2009, 16:32
A cement mixer??

Chloe O'brien
05-04-2009, 00:12
Phil won't go through with it he's a yellowbelly that's why de turns to drink as he hasn't the bottle.

Florijo
05-04-2009, 11:32
I don't think it is brave to murder an old man in cold blood so I hope Phil doesn't go through with it.

di marco
06-04-2009, 16:47
I don't think it is brave to murder an old man in cold blood so I hope Phil doesn't go through with it.

everyone keeps saying he shouldnt be beaten up/killed cos hes an old man, however hes shown that he would beat someone up/possibly kill them if needs be and hes a truely evil evil person. im not saying you should kill someone cos of this, but i dont think using the excuse hes an old man is ok, its not like hes frail and vunerable. phil would beat anyone up who had done that, i dont think archie being older should be an excuse

di marco
06-04-2009, 16:48
A cement mixer??

haha that made me think of archie being put into a cement mixer! i think what is meant is phil is going to bury archie alive by covering him in concrete

Perdita
06-04-2009, 17:01
He is going to fit Archie with Sicillian boots and then chuck him in the Thames. :lol:

Chloe O'brien
08-04-2009, 23:49
He is going to fit Archie with Sicillian boots and then chuck him in the Thames. :lol:

He's going to pay him to go and bring back Grunt before him and his dwarf mother are out of a job. :rotfl: