PDA

View Full Version : Charity Dingle Tate Sharma (Emma Atkins)

Pages : 1 [2]

lizann
10-04-2018, 23:58
do we know for certain that she has a son?

I think Vanessa needs to track down her own son first, we never see him.

frank has johnny

the son is younger than debbie and could be proof of her underage rape, would cain also be done for rape?

tammyy2j
11-04-2018, 14:19
do we know for certain that she has a son?

I think Vanessa needs to track down her own son first, we never see him.

:lol:

lizann
12-04-2018, 20:12
what if gerry is her son, he would be a dingle :p

alcapo11
13-04-2018, 00:44

Oh god, I like Gerry so I hope he doesn't turn out to be a part of that scummy family.

olivia1896
13-04-2018, 00:48

I thought her son would be older than debbie maybe?

lizann
13-04-2018, 01:03
I thought her son would be older than debbie maybe?

she went on the streets as kicked out so taken in by bails after having debbie and giving her up, is that what she told vanessa?

heydrich39
17-04-2018, 12:36
Sorry to disagree but finding this story so dull, Emma's great, but personally I like her best when she's like the charity of old. Producer is slowly killing the good characters in this with below par scripts.

lizann
04-05-2018, 00:04
young charity episode

http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/03/emmerdale-spoilers-special-flashback-episode-reveals-charity-dingles-childhood-abuse-and-secrets

helena1414
09-05-2018, 04:48
Sorry to disagree but finding this story so dull, Emma's great, but personally I like her best when she's like the charity of old. Producer is slowly killing the good characters in this with below par scripts.

And I politely disagree to that. We had our own DI Bails in Sweden, nicknamed "Kapten Klänning" (Captain Dress) for claiming to be a feminist. Things like this happens all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6ran_Lindberg

lizann
09-05-2018, 22:00
emma doing a fantastic job, what an actress

charity thinks her baby boy was dead not breathing

heydrich39
09-05-2018, 22:15
Great acting **** story

indigodance
10-05-2018, 11:05
emma doing a fantastic job, what an actress

charity thinks her baby boy was dead not breathing

I don't think baby dead ... she just said that so not to explain any more to Harriet

Perdita
10-05-2018, 11:29
I don't think baby dead ... she just said that so not to explain any more to Harriet

We know her son will be coming to Emmerdale soon

alcapo11
10-05-2018, 15:06
We know her son will be coming to Emmerdale soon

Her son is probably already in Emmerdale

heydrich39
11-05-2018, 17:25
Emma's great, but this story is just so boring, I don't mind knowing her story but hurry up and bring the real charity back she's turning so dull with Vanessa

evole
15-05-2018, 03:49
Emma's great, but this story is just so boring, I don't mind knowing her story but hurry up and bring the real charity back she's turning so dull with Vanessa

I think Charity is quite interesting with Vanessa? It's nice to see her care about someone without an agenda. Different strokes I guess ...

lizann
29-05-2018, 19:23
young charity looks like belle

heydrich39
29-05-2018, 21:14
What rubbish tonight's episode was young actress was great, but charity's story was awful, ruined her character by putting her with Vanessa

lizann
05-06-2018, 20:09
i hope ryan and irene stay permanently, great scenes with them and charity

lizann
25-07-2018, 23:11
she should introduce him to the dingle head, is that zak or cain and then can tell everyone, stop covering for debbie, enough of all protecting her

lizann
29-08-2018, 19:33
why is she such a coward, bails has ryan now in his sights hope he don't buy his crap, just tell the family

tammyy2j
03-12-2019, 16:28
Emmerdale has confirmed a dramatic new storyline for Charity Dingle, as she has to cope with the horror of her son Noah suffering a drug overdose.

Viewers have recently seen Noah grow concerned for his niece Sarah Sugden, who has been tempted to take drugs by her troublesome new friend Danny.

Upcoming episodes will see a surprising shift in direction for the storyline, as Noah (Jack Downham) is left fighting for his life after taking something.

Although the exact details aren't clear just yet, Charity will lay blame at Graham Foster's door in the aftermath – potentially making her a suspect when Graham is murdered in the New Year.

Speaking to Digital Spy and other media at an Emmerdale press event today (December 3), executive producer Jane Hudson explained: "Noah, bless him, is just trying to look after Sarah and it's all going horribly wrong.

"What's great about this storyline is that you really see Charity being a mum. You see Charity and Vanessa being parents together. Whatever Charity's doing, she loves her children and that really comes across in this storyline.

"But Charity blames Graham for what's happened to Noah and she's not going to let that go, because he's already done a lot to her children already. You think it's just about the drugs, but it will become about something else."

tammyy2j
23-01-2020, 11:26
Charity was getting married without Debbie but she wanted all her kids there as a surprise

I'm not a fan of Charity and Vanessa together as a couple

I do not think Charity and Ryan killed Graham, worse has happened her and her kids and she did not kill

wilky07
23-01-2020, 11:38
They are poor as a couple is charity and vanessa and always has been.

lizann
30-07-2020, 01:17
she going all out for vanessa's kid, what about all of her own

tammyy2j
05-10-2020, 00:37
Charity is lonely, having not heard from Vanessa

Can Charity not telephone or visit Vanessa?

lizann
30-10-2020, 18:31
did she kiss or sleep with your man that hit her car, did she cheat?

lizann
02-02-2021, 01:19
she sleeps with al

Perdita
14-09-2021, 07:55
Emmerdale's Charity Dingle will soon be left fighting for her life when an elaborate plan to rob The Woolpack goes awry.

In scenes set to air on Tuesday, September 21, fellow owner Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) fumes when the pub's electric cuts out ? unaware of the fact that someone has purposefully cut the external mains cable.

Unable to do business as usual, Chas and Marlon (Mark Charnock) reluctantly agree to accept their losses and shut the venue for the day.

With the doors temporarily shuttered, a hooded figure breaks into The Woolpack, opens the till with a crowbar and pockets the money. When Charity (Emma Atkins), who'd been pottering about in the dark, notices the burglar, she tries to intervene, which leads to her being knocked on the ground.

Panicked, the intruder flees, leaving her unconscious and in a pool of blood.

Back on Main Street, Chas is left reeling when she spots a semi-conscious Charity being whisked off to hospital in the back of an ambulance.

Later, when Chas catches up with her partner Paddy (Dominic Brunt), she breaks down as she informs him that Charity has a bleed on the brain and relays the fact that the doctors aren't entirely convinced she'll pull through.

The next day, police officer Mike Swirling (Andy Moore) arrives to investigate the pub robbery and it's not long before he becomes suspicious. Will he be able to figure out what happened, and why?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Tuesday, September 21 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

lizann
19-01-2022, 11:01
keep charity away from that wagon vanessa

lizann
30-03-2022, 00:39
is there anything she doesn't get blamed for

Perdita
16-08-2022, 11:45
Going to have an ectopic pregnancy :(

johntrevor
23-08-2022, 14:21
Mackenzie and Charity try to move on from recent trauma by attending a wellness retreat. But a dabble with meditation doesn?t go to plan when the pair are left falling about laughing.

As the two of them head off, Charity starts to fret that they haven?t been intimate since losing the baby. But Mackenzie chooses the wrong moment to suggest they try for another. A hurt Charity is clear: if Mackenzie is to have a baby, it won?t be with her ? and she directs him to sow his seed elsewhere.

Later on, Charity will be seen opening up to Moira and resolving to patch things up with Mack ? unaware that he?s currently in bed with a mystery woman. And when he returns home and is told by Charity that she?s reconsidered and won?t now be ruling out another baby, his feelings of guilt start to mount?

lizann
23-08-2022, 19:53
Mackenzie and Charity try to move on from recent trauma by attending a wellness retreat. But a dabble with meditation doesn?t go to plan when the pair are left falling about laughing.

As the two of them head off, Charity starts to fret that they haven?t been intimate since losing the baby. But Mackenzie chooses the wrong moment to suggest they try for another. A hurt Charity is clear: if Mackenzie is to have a baby, it won?t be with her ? and she directs him to sow his seed elsewhere.

Later on, Charity will be seen opening up to Moira and resolving to patch things up with Mack ? unaware that he?s currently in bed with a mystery woman. And when he returns home and is told by Charity that she?s reconsidered and won?t now be ruling out another baby, his feelings of guilt start to mount?

chloe? naomi?

Ruffed_lemur
27-08-2022, 17:24

Oh no, not cheating again!

lizann
27-08-2022, 19:51
if it was vanessa with mack, vanity fans would explode

Perdita
27-08-2022, 20:20
if it was vanessa with mack, vanity fans would explode

Probably why scriptwriters would like that idea...

lizann
22-03-2023, 00:28
i think charity knows about chloe

lizann
06-05-2023, 01:00
some on line chatter that charity rebounds with caleb and gets in on the plan to take home farm and all kim's money

johntrevor
06-05-2023, 12:43
some on line chatter that charity rebounds with caleb and gets in on the plan to take home farm and all kim's money

Well she had a kid (Debbie) with one cousin (Cain}, so she might as well try the other cousin Caleb

lizann
21-06-2023, 16:55
It won?t be the last of the drama for Charity, however, with Hudson confirming that there is more in store for the character later this year - especially in regards to her relationship with Mackenzie Boyd.

?I think with that story, it?s safe to say the viewers know we do Super Soap Week in October,? Hudson said to Inside Soap. ?If there is ever a plot to explode around that time, it?s a love triangle that involves Charity. So, I would watch this space for another couple of months.?

lizann
22-08-2023, 01:48
charity goes on a date with liam

Perdita
22-08-2023, 04:25
charity goes on a date with liam

Makes a change from going after a married person....

lizann
25-08-2023, 20:17
obviously going to be pregnant again by mack

lizann
13-02-2024, 01:42
charity stabs mack

johntrevor
13-02-2024, 11:19
charity stabs mack

Perhaps she's found out Vanessa is back.

lizann
13-02-2024, 14:28
Perhaps she's found out Vanessa is back.

paranoia with ptsd nightmares

ccahill2
26-02-2024, 19:52
I think that EA is doing a fabulous job portraying Charity's breakdown. I can feel her inner terror.

I know that some may think that this is karma for cheating on Chloe and for Mack trying to save Charity before Chloe, but they both were there for her after the accident and both wishing for her to get better, even though they got back together.

ccahill2
28-02-2024, 21:37
I'm glad that Mack is coming through for Charity. I know that she got a lot of hate after the Chloe thing, but I'm just mesmorized by watching her in action. EA is very good.

ccahill2
08-03-2024, 19:35
It's interesting to compare the family dynamic between Charity and Rhona. Charity is pushing her loved ones away because she fears that they might not be safe with her. Sadly, such is the state of mental healthcare and availability when needed, short of going to the ED or checking into a facility. Outpatient care is not very easy to get in a timely manner and Charity is desperately in need.

Rhona neglected her family to go on the lam with Ivy. Yes it was love for her daughter, but she's part of a family and this was a decision to make together. I still find it hard to believe that she wouldn't readily have rights to her biological child, but I grew up in an area that if maternity were proven then her rights would be automatic. This story is actually of social value.