PDA

View Full Version : Louisa: I hate men ogling me

Perdita
17-03-2009, 06:12
THE Bill star Louisa Lytton says she hates men ogling her bikini-clad body.
The shapely actress, 20, says she was mortified when photos of her in a black bikini on holiday in Dubai last month were published.

Louisa, who is newly single after splitting with electrician boyfriend Daniel, told New! magazine: "Some people say it's great and that I'm on holiday with my friends and haven't done anything wrong.

"But I think to myself 'Men are looking at it and that's not nice'. That's why I've never done any underwear shoots."

Louisa, who bows out of her role as Sun Hill's PC Beth Green on Thursday, also revealed that she'd love to return to her role as Ruby Allen in EastEnders.

She added: "I'm not dead, so I can go back. I really enjoyed my time there, so it would be nice to go back."

What is her problem with her photo in a newspaper/magazine? She is nice looking and has a lovely figure. :confused:

alan45
17-03-2009, 11:01
The poor disillusioned fool:crying:

Chloe O'brien
18-03-2009, 21:51
THE Bill star Louisa Lytton says she hates men ogling her bikini-clad body.
The shapely actress, 20, says she was mortified when photos of her in a black bikini on holiday in Dubai last month were published.

Louisa, who is newly single after splitting with electrician boyfriend Daniel, told New! magazine: "Some people say it's great and that I'm on holiday with my friends and haven't done anything wrong.

"But I think to myself 'Men are looking at it and that's not nice'. That's why I've never done any underwear shoots."

Louisa, who bows out of her role as Sun Hill's PC Beth Green on Thursday, also revealed that she'd love to return to her role as Ruby Allen in EastEnders.

She added: "I'm not dead, so I can go back. I really enjoyed my time there, so it would be nice to go back."

What is her problem with her photo in a newspaper/magazine? She is nice looking and has a lovely figure. :confused:

She can't go back the silly Moo she was Mince they don't want her back on the square when is she going to take the hint.