PDA

View Full Version : New DSi

Chloe O'brien
14-03-2009, 22:56
The new Nintendo DSi will be available to buy from 3 April. Consoles are only available in Black and White at the moment priced £149 anyone planning to buy one. I was going to buy Marley a new DS Lite at Christmas as the lid of her one is hanging off since if fell out of her arms, but decided to wait until this came out.

CrazyLea
14-03-2009, 23:09
What's the difference. What's the new features.. I'll stick with my DS lite.. I'm always behind the times anyway.. I still have an mp3 player :p.

Chloe O'brien
14-03-2009, 23:13
It has a built in camera, can store pictures and music you can download music and games.

CrazyLea
14-03-2009, 23:21
Haha wow really!!? Sounds pretty good. Wish I had waited a year to get mine now. Ah well :D I'm still happy with my red DS :D

Chloe O'brien
14-03-2009, 23:26
See when I bought Marley's pink DS lite I had to send away to China for it as they were only available in black and white over here, but one month later you were able to buy different colours with Christmas coming, I bet come this Christmas they will have other colours.

Chloe O'brien
14-03-2009, 23:29
Japan has got them in three new colours, Pink, Lime green and metalic blue. I want a green one.

StarsOfCCTV
15-03-2009, 00:29
I only have a gameboy colour. :lol: There's so much new technology its hard to keep up. Tbh I don't see the point of buying a new updated product every year. I have a good camera and also an ipod that stores music and pictures and a computer so those extra features would be pretty pointless if I decided to buy one. :p

di marco
15-03-2009, 01:52
yeh i agree, i dont understand new versions of consoles where you can listen to music/take pics/go on the internet etc as most people can do that anyway, surely consoles should just be about the games