PDA

View Full Version : Den's murder and Saskia's murder

tammyy2j
01-06-2005, 10:05
I find these murders similar. Chrissie is Steve and Zoe is Matthew. Steve killed Saskia in self defense and Chrissie killed Den is self defense. Zoe is a wreck, Matthew was a wreck. Ashtray = Doorstop. I wish EE had Den's murder done differently by someone who we didn't suspect like Sharon. I think before it actually happened everyone knew it would be Zoe or Chrissie. EE seems to going back into archive episodes and recreating them.

EastendersRox
01-06-2005, 11:12
I wouldn't critise the storyline cuz I thought it was quite good. The storylines were both similar but greatly produced.

Layne
01-06-2005, 12:11
I wouldn't critise the storyline cuz I thought it was quite good. The storylines were both similar but greatly produced.
Nicely Said!

melanielovesdennisrickman
01-06-2005, 15:50
Hiya!!!!!
I still thought that the storyline with Chrissie/Zoe/Sam/Den,was absolutely a great storyline,it was really,really good!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

EastendersRox
01-06-2005, 15:53
I think it's better than the Steve/Matthew/Saskia one. This one's more dramatic, exciting and a much more hated character was killed.

dddMac1
01-06-2005, 16:19
it makes great Viewing

.:Kitz:.
01-06-2005, 16:24
I think it's better than the Steve/Matthew/Saskia one. This one's more dramatic, exciting and a much more hated character was killed.
Cor, that was ages ago!!!! How many years ago was that?

Treacle
01-06-2005, 16:29
They are very similar.

emma_strange
01-06-2005, 17:33
I find these murders similar. Chrissie is Steve and Zoe is Matthew. Steve killed Saskia in self defense and Chrissie killed Den is self defense. Zoe is a wreck, Matthew was a wreck. Ashtray = Doorstop. I wish EE had Den's murder done differently by someone who we didn't suspect like Sharon. I think before it actually happened everyone knew it would be Zoe or Chrissie. EE seems to going back into archive episodes and recreating them.

Wasnt it Matthew who killed Saskia becasue she was strangling Steve?

.:Kitz:.
01-06-2005, 17:38
no, i'm pretty sure it was steve who killed saskia, then steve framed matthew.

kat 4 alfie
01-06-2005, 18:02
chrissy didnt kill den in self defence he wouldnt of been able to do anything to her as his head was bashed in and he wasnt trying to kill her why he was on the groung before she killed him was he ? it was man slaughter : she killed him in the spur of the moment and wasnt thinkin, it wasnt planned or enything .

EastendersRox
02-06-2005, 14:54
I think she did kill him in self-denfence. Otherwise, he'd probably kill her.

Bryan
02-06-2005, 14:57
den's murder was much more satisfying and entertaining

saskia? who was she? some fling from Steve's past who appeared for a few episodes

den? a twenty year legend? who had manipulaied, bedded, abused, hit and conned half the residents of Walford.

the bigger the character, the better the demise

but i the saskia murder was still one of eastender's most finest moments

bondboffin

kat 4 alfie
02-06-2005, 16:25
I think she did kill him in self-denfence. Otherwise, he'd probably kill her.
how? his head was knackered in and he was bearly alive and could only move his arm ! it was no way self defence he was mosly live less when he was knocked down on the floor so he couldnt of possibly killed her . he maybe would of killed her before zoe wacked him but now after !