PDA

View Full Version : JLS rant at 'has-beens'

Perdita
11-03-2009, 06:01
JLS have had a huge row with Britain’s Got Talent stars Signature — over who will support Michael Jackson.

Singer Aston Merrygold, 21, branded the dance duo “has-beens” and a “circus act”.

The trouble kicked off backstage on the X Factor tour after the boyband and the Jacko tribute dancers opened talks to support the singing legend during his dates at London’s O2 Arena.

A tour source told TV Biz: “It was a pretty nasty row. Aston was shrieking. He really laid into Signature — who were even considering pulling out of the tour.

“Everyone got very heated in the end and Aston had to be taken away to calm down.”

Signature’s Suleman Mirza, 30, and Madhu Singh, 35, had been invited on to the tour after being a big hit on Simon Cowell’s other talent show, Britain’s Got Talent.

Suleman copied the King of Pop’s moves as the basis for his act — and last week met him following his comeback tour press conference.

The dancer said: “It was a dream come true to meet Michael in the way I did because it was so calm and exciting at the same time. I am grateful to him and his security for allowing me so much freedom and access.

“I am looking forward to these types of occasions again — and of course cannot wait for the 8 July 2009 where the Return Of The King will show us all why he is always going to be the master.”

Suleman’s row with show runners-up JLS was the second big bust-up on the tour.

Bizarre told yesterday how winner Alexandra Burke and best pal Ruth Lorenzo had to be pulled apart in a screaming match during the Sheffield show.

:nono: Not very nice behaviour

Chloe O'brien
11-03-2009, 11:32
Looks like these acts are getting too big for their boots, they should be over the moon they are given the chance to support Michael Jackson not fighting over who should be top dog. They could all be supporting acts for him.

Abigail
11-03-2009, 11:44
JLS saying Signature are has-beens? :hmm: When did JLS last release a record or be in the public eye?