PDA

View Full Version : Kangaroo breaks into family home

Perdita
10-03-2009, 06:56
A Swiss immigrant was left bruised and scratched after a kangaroo broke into his Australian home in the middle of the night.

Beat Ettlin was in bed with partner Verity Beman in their Canberra property when the animal bounded through their 9ft-high bedroom window in the early hours of Sunday morning.

He told AAP: "My initial thought when I was half awake was: it's a lunatic ninja coming through the window. It seems about as likely as a kangaroo breaking in."

Having bounced on the bed, the kangaroo then left the master bedroom and went straight into the room of Ettlin's ten-year-old son Leighton.

"There's a roo in my room," the youngster screamed. Ettlin then rushed in, wrestled the animal into a headlock and dragged it down the hall and out of the front door.

Ettlin sustained scratches and bruising to his legs and buttocks and was left wearing just his shredded underpants following the bout.

:eek: That must have been so frightening

Abigail
10-03-2009, 11:09
Is this for real? Wrestling a roo into a headlock is hilarious considering they can kill a person with one kick :lol:

I know roos can jump but 9ft? :eek:

Perdita
10-03-2009, 11:35
This was on the news, I believe the story to be true. Perhaps the kangaroo was so much in shock, it forgot to defend itself?

di marco
10-03-2009, 12:12
i read this on msn yesterday. i guess its probably true

Chloe O'brien
10-03-2009, 15:12
Stuff that I would have smacked the bugger with a frying pan if it came into my house.