PDA

View Full Version : Does Kat Find Out Who Actually Killed Den?????!!!!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
01-06-2005, 07:03
Hiya!!!!!
Does Kat Find Out Who Actually Killed Den?????!!!!!
Becausei've heard rumours,that Zoe tells her she killed Den,and she sends her to Spain,but i've also hear rumours about Sam telling Kat that Chrissie killed Den,and blamed Zoe,and that they have a KAT-FIGHT.
Does anybody know what actually happens?????!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

EastendersRox
01-06-2005, 09:12
Well, I read in a soap mag that Zoe is disgusted when Little Mo and Kat jump to the wrong conclusion about Chrissie, maybe...

Eastenders_4ev@
01-06-2005, 11:14
I hope sam tells kat who really killed den and that kat and chrissy have a fight. And kat batters Chrissy, (i love chrissy but still want kat to win) Cos what goes around comes around, and i think kat should teach her a lesson. PLus when it comes to zoe, Kat will do anything to protect her or evn defend her.
Cant wait to see wot she does when sharon and dennis get back.

Siobhan
01-06-2005, 11:16
Well, I read in a soap mag that Zoe is disgusted when Little Mo and Kat jump to the wrong conclusion about Chrissie, maybe...

This could have to do with Chrissie paying for the abortion before Zoe decides to confess to all that Dennis left because she was pregnant for Den...

Debs
01-06-2005, 11:21
yeah im sure that at will find out who actualy did it! i thought that sam tells zoe? so surely before she leaves she wil tll kat

.:Kitz:.
01-06-2005, 11:24
yeah im sure that at will find out who actualy did it! i thought that sam tells zoe? so surely before she leaves she wil tll kat I hope so!!

Siobhan
01-06-2005, 11:25
yeah im sure that at will find out who actualy did it! i thought that sam tells zoe? so surely before she leaves she wil tll kat

that is possible but look at the suitation... Zoe thinks she did it, Chrissie says Zoe did it and Sam knows it is Chrissie.. So either way Sam is the only one saying Chrissie and Chrissie can tell Zoe that Sam doesn't like her so she is only saying this to get back at her... There is no evidence saying Chrissie has done it...

melanielovesdennisrickman
01-06-2005, 15:40
Hiya!!!!!
I hope that if Kat finds out,that she doesn't go to the police,because i absolutely LOVE Chrissie!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

EastendersRox
01-06-2005, 15:42
that is possible but look at the suitation... Zoe thinks she did it, Chrissie says Zoe did it and Sam knows it is Chrissie.. So either way Sam is the only one saying Chrissie and Chrissie can tell Zoe that Sam doesn't like her so she is only saying this to get back at her... There is no evidence saying Chrissie has done it...

I do hope that happens!

dddMac1
01-06-2005, 15:47
Kat is Bound to find out sometime

Siobhan
01-06-2005, 16:00
Kat is Bound to find out sometime

you reckon???

EastendersRox
01-06-2005, 16:13
I agree, SHE WILL.

01-06-2005, 16:14
you reckon???
Of course she will, this is EE. They come up with little situations then leave them to be uncovered and stir up LOADS of trouble!!

dddMac1
01-06-2005, 16:16
you reckon???

yea i reckon she will

Alisha
01-06-2005, 16:31
yep, not only Kat but Sharon too. This is soap and nothing stays secret. I can see Kat finding out first but Sharon not for a long time but when it does come out, expect fireworks.

Siobhan
01-06-2005, 16:33
yep, not only Kat but Sharon too. This is soap and nothing stays secret. I can see Kat finding out first but Sharon not for a long time but when it does come out, expect fireworks.

But if she does find out then that will be the end of Chrissie and there is no news of her leaving...

01-06-2005, 16:34
But if she does find out then that will be the end of Chrissie ..
Maybe not....... :hmm:

Alisha
01-06-2005, 16:52
But if she does find out then that will be the end of Chrissie and there is no news of her leaving...

I don't think it will. She will escape prison but not Sharon.