PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Lothario to be killed off?

sindydoll
05-03-2009, 12:59
One of Coronation Street's romeos could be killed off in an emotional plot twist later this year.
Characters reportedly in the frame to be bumped off include Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne), Ken Barlow (Bill Roache), Dev Alahan (Jimmi Harkishin), Colin Grimshaw (Edward De Souza) and Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas).
A Corrie source told the Daily Star: "The death of one of the show's Lotharios will send shockwaves through Weatherfield and have repercussions for a long time to come.
"There are going to be quite a few women who will be devastated by the loss but fans are going to have to wait and see who it is."
They added: "Soap always has a period where it goes a little quiet but Coronation Street is steaming into fifth gear with some amazing stories."
Peter Barlow is rumoured (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a146130/more-from-craig-kelly-on-luke-strong.html) to be about to embark on a romance with Michelle Connor (Kym Ryder), while his father Ken is currently wooing theatrical barge owner Martha Fraser (Stephanie Beacham).
Dev, meanwhile, continues to enjoy the company of Tara (Ayesha Dharker) and is about to open an art gallery for her, and ladies' man Colin persists in vying for the attentions of Kabin owner Rita Sullivan (Barbara Knox).
Brickie Jason, meanwhile, will reportedly become involved with two of the Street's regular female characters, with one having surprising family connection

tammyy2j
05-03-2009, 13:54
Could it be Tony - he is also suppose to be killed off

I cant see it being Ken, Jason or Peter - i doubt anyone would care about Dev or Colin

I really hope its not Peter

LostVoodoo
05-03-2009, 16:33
i reckon its Colin. not a permenant cast member, but can leave a lot of repercussions behind with Eileen etc

lizann
10-04-2009, 19:48
They are filming scenes for Colin's funeral